Report says KKK recruitment literatur...

Report says KKK recruitment literature found in New Lenox Township

There are 15 comments on the The Southtown Star story from Oct 18, 2013, titled Report says KKK recruitment literature found in New Lenox Township. In it, The Southtown Star reports that:

Resident Janice Dellar told NBC Chicago that she found a flier in a plastic baggie with a rock in it to weigh it down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Southtown Star.

Jimmy

Tinley Park, IL

#1 Oct 18, 2013
Freedom of speech, free to worship who you want. Free to gather with whom you want. Your opinion doesn't matter in a free society. You may not like it, but if they are not violating any laws, there's nothing that can be done. Where's the out cry when the Black Panthers poke their chicken sheet heads out? NAACP is about as anti white as you can get. They don't promote violence, I think, but it's discriminatory. Isn't that what this is about ? And maybe this will keep section 8 from rearing it's ugly cancerous head. The anti hate groups will tell you this is a violent sect, rife with racism and even throw in some Nazi propaganda. Have you ever visited a section 8 apartment complex? Same thing, right?
Knows Better

United States

#2 Oct 18, 2013
That's right, be PROUD of your bigotry, show the world WHO YOU ARE!!!
Professor

Mokena, IL

#3 Oct 18, 2013
Knows Better wrote:
That's right, be PROUD of your bigotry, show the world WHO YOU ARE!!!
Obama attended Jeremiah Wrights anti-white congregation for 20yrs. He is now President! No one complained about him being a bigot? It's his belief? The KKK has their right to their beliefs! Your the hypocritical bigot!
1st amendment

Oak Lawn, IL

#4 Oct 18, 2013
Knows Better wrote:
That's right, be PROUD of your bigotry, show the world WHO YOU ARE!!!
Professor unfortunately knows nothing only log jams the process of normal thought. That's how Libs are and they promote low information to achieve failure.
Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

#5 Oct 18, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>Obama attended Jeremiah Wrights anti-white congregation for 20yrs. He is now President! No one complained about him being a bigot? It's his belief? The KKK has their right to their beliefs! Your the hypocritical bigot!
I question your judgement. Hope you didn't have too many beers lol.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#6 Oct 18, 2013
1st amendment wrote:
<quoted text>Professor unfortunately knows nothing only log jams the process of normal thought. That's how Libs are and they promote low information to achieve failure.
Are you sure your responding to me? You think I am liberal? Let everyone know that on here! LOL!
Professor

Mokena, IL

#7 Oct 18, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
I question your judgement. Hope you didn't have too many beers lol.
I thought I was drunk when I read the one about me being a liberal!
1st amendment

United States

#8 Oct 18, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure your responding to me? You think I am liberal? Let everyone know that on here! LOL!
I am sorry my friend professor. I'm on your team.I presented that last statement in contradiction to knows better, referring to them as knows nothing. Please forgive me.
Right direction

Frankfort, IL

#9 Oct 18, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
I question your judgement. Hope you didn't have too many beers lol.
professor wasn't drunk, he spoke the truth. Why do you Libs have a problem with the FACTS! White America hating white people for standing up and telling the truth is a joke. I'm proud to be white and I have a Lot of minority friends that will also stand up and say the Jeremiah wright story is true so who are you Libs Crappin.
Unincorporated

New Lenox, IL

#10 Oct 18, 2013
We don't need these pukes in here any more than the NAACP. They are an exclusionary group. There is no upside to any of them.
Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

#11 Oct 18, 2013
Right direction wrote:
<quoted text>professor wasn't drunk, he spoke the truth. Why do you Libs have a problem with the FACTS! White America hating white people for standing up and telling the truth is a joke. I'm proud to be white and I have a Lot of minority friends that will also stand up and say the Jeremiah wright story is true so who are you Libs Crappin.
I was speaking to the inference that the KKK was a way to show pride.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#13 Oct 18, 2013
1st amendment wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry my friend professor. I'm on your team.I presented that last statement in contradiction to knows better, referring to them as knows nothing. Please forgive me.
I did the same to you on another post! Great minds work alike! LOL!
master of esoterica

Manhattan, IL

#14 Oct 19, 2013
KKK= 11,11,11= 33
Albert Pike created the KKK
It is a group created by the invisible hand.
It had its role way back then!
And it has done its job.
It is being resurrected now for a reason.
50years ago people! Think
marcus

Joliet, IL

#15 Oct 21, 2013
the whole thing sounds like a publicity stunt to me.
Yup

Lockport, IL

#17 Oct 21, 2013
Those people are going to hell. Nothing but evil and hate in their hearts... Or do they even have hearts????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 17 min Facts 3,935
metra heritage line sucks 1 hr clpc 1
What kind of a man would vote for Hillary? What... 1 hr Look in the mirro... 38
Neighborhood Watch Meeting - Brookstone 4 hr occifer friendly 2
Brookstone Springs neighborhood watch. 5 hr Trained 16
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 6 hr Timing is everything 10,563
Who posted this under manhappenins? 17 hr Sally 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages