First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned Employee

Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 24, 2012
What do you think about the Jewl-Osco on Rte 59 & Caton Farm Rd?
Mr birdsong

Plainfield, IL

#2 Jul 24, 2012
I shop many times there and the new employees seem so lazy and out of it , why does jewel hire these people?
happy me

Plainfield, IL

#3 Aug 23, 2012
Mr birdsong wrote:
I shop many times there and the new employees seem so lazy and out of it , why does jewel hire these people?
Jewel treats thier employees like crap so any good minded hard working person would not stay with that company!!! About 15 years ago they treated thier employees great it was the jewel family,that was long ago and they were owned by american stores, they have changed owners so much over the years can not even keep up I think supervalu owns them now,you know the same people that owned cubs.So on that note I will not shop at jewel I will not blink an driving by. Jewel needs to learn they are not the only game in town, MR JEWEL MUST BE ROLLING IN HIS GRAVE
shopper

Plainfield, IL

#4 Aug 23, 2012
I actually like it, no complaints here
strack n van til

Plainfield, IL

#5 Aug 23, 2012
I love the jewel
outsider

Plainfield, IL

#6 Aug 24, 2012
Their self check outs are not reliable. After several times of having problems I went to their web site to post a complain. Web site did not work. I called, gave them my email. Never heard back. They need some professional IT work, customer care because Wal Mart and Meijer are beating the heck out of them.
looker

Plainfield, IL

#7 Aug 28, 2012
Jewel sucks thier prices are to high, they all have bad attitudes, it does not matter if they lower everything on the shelf it still won't be worth my gas. What about meat it seems the price of that went up? I stopped shopping at jewel about 5 years ago and will not go back that is where I stand!!!
happy shopper

Plainfield, IL

#8 Sep 5, 2012
Concerned Employee wrote:
What do you think about the Jewl-Osco on Rte 59 & Caton Farm Rd?
Have been going there for years. They have friendly staff
cannoli

Bolingbrook, IL

#9 Sep 26, 2012
I think Mary in the bakeshop there gives the best customer service in the bakeshop at 59 and catonfarm road if you want great customer service go see Mary in the bakeshop.
Cup of tea

Plainfield, IL

#10 Sep 26, 2012
cannoli wrote:
I think Mary in the bakeshop there gives the best customer service in the bakeshop at 59 and catonfarm road if you want great customer service go see Mary in the bakeshop.
I agree Mary gives great Customer Service in the caton farm bakeshop at 59.
Cannoli lover

Plainfield, IL

#11 Oct 7, 2012
Service Clerk Ed gives wonderful help customers at the Jewel Caton Farm and 59. Always a Smile and thank you after you finish paying for your foods.......
jewel fan

Plainfield, IL

#12 Oct 9, 2012
I love shopping at jewel
not a fan of jewel

Plainfield, IL

#13 Nov 7, 2012
got to love how jewel raised prices all these years and now in the midst of being SOLD again not its loving lower prices
shamrock

Bolingbrook, IL

#14 Nov 14, 2012
The ladies at the deli counter at the Jewel on Taylor and Weber are great!
No1inparticular

Plainfield, IL

#15 Nov 18, 2012
a few clerks at Jewel Caton farm Deli are awesome!!!
Facebook queen

Bolingbrook, IL

#16 Nov 30, 2012
I agree with you I don't know how that store is still open.i will not shop there no more because of they way the customer service is there, good for you mr songbird you should shop where it's cheaper and better service.
Facebook queen

Bolingbrook, IL

#17 Nov 30, 2012
may I ask everyone who shops at catonfarm and route 59 jewel.what do you all think about the bakeshop.i shop there and I love how the girls are so nice there and give great customer service.if I was to see one of the bakeshop girls to order my cake from what girl would you pick to help you order your cake.be honest please
Bakery Shop Pro

Plainfield, IL

#18 Dec 1, 2012
Mary! Did a wonderful in taking my order and gave me a few ideas what to do for future plans I will have
Bakery Shop Pro

Plainfield, IL

#19 Dec 1, 2012
Facebook queen wrote:
I agree with you I don't know how that store is still open.i will not shop there no more because of they way the customer service is there, good for you mr songbird you should shop where it's cheaper and better service.
Facebook Queen you must be talking about other Jewel at 135th? I stop shopping there 2 years ago
Anonymous

Bolingbrook, IL

#20 Dec 2, 2012
happy me wrote:
<quoted text>Jewel treats thier employees like crap so any good minded hard working person would not stay with that company!!! About 15 years ago they treated thier employees great it was the jewel family,that was long ago and they were owned by american stores, they have changed owners so much over the years can not even keep up I think supervalu owns them now,you know the same people that owned cubs.So on that note I will not shop at jewel I will not blink an driving by. Jewel needs to learn they are not the only game in town, MR JEWEL MUST BE ROLLING IN HIS GRAVE
I agree its a dirty shame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Country Clinton 55 min Chester 14
Ring A Bell ? 59 min Chester 11
Bernie Sanders turns the table on Chuck Todd wi... 1 hr Professor 16
Boycott Family Video (Jun '07) 3 hr shmeeks44 259
What does it take to have a judge removed? (May '10) 3 hr Wait 41
Next to charter 4 hr Noah 2
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 5 hr help 9,423
More from around the web

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE