quess who manages to get chamber of c...

quess who manages to get chamber of commerce situation in the newspaper

Posted in the Joliet Forum

Political Gain for Kelly

Lockport, IL

#1 Jan 23, 2013
He is wrecking the reputation of reputable people for his own political gain! Find out who contacted the Herald News when there have been so many instances that should have been in the paper for the past two years that really would have raised eyebrows! Yet the people that are reputable are having this story? in the paper. That story that was read by the Chamber the other night needs to be published in the Herald News! Give it out! It tells what really is happening here!
Yes for Streit

Streator, IL

#2 Jan 23, 2013
I am sure they would have interviewed Steve for any article. I am sure that Streve will set them straight. Steve knows what is going on and Turner will look bad after he informs the reporter.
Yes for Streit

Streator, IL

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Somebody should let Pete know it's time to let Steve talk. I like Pete but Steve is running for mayor and it looks bad to have Pete talk for him all the time.
Political Gain for Kelly

Lockport, IL

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Wheaton Kelly, you are not so smart. Why should he be interviewed for a story that you are the one who put it in? No Steve should not comment on this. The letter proves what the WHOLE council did. It takes a village to grow a child/ it takes a whole chamber to vote! Got it, Wheaton Kelly! Why do you just blame him and Pete? You know why--they are too smart for you!
Yes for Streit

Streator, IL

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Somebody needs to get Pete out of the limelight and let Steve do the talking. It really looks bad when the only person talking is Pete. I like Pete but he is smothering Steve.
Liar Liar Pants On Fire

Chicago, IL

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Has Colarelli ever told the truth about anything? He is one phony, c*** sucking mother f*****!
poitical crap

Lockport, IL

#7 Jan 23, 2013
My guess would be that Steve is waiting. Once he's ready I think he'll (easily) make Turner look dumb and win the election
Yes for Streit

Streator, IL

#8 Jan 23, 2013
Colarelli is really becoming a liability for Steve. People are going to wonder why Steve can't talk for himself. I hope it is not true that Steve was just put by Pete after Trivedi let them down.

I've only met Steve a couple of times. He really needs to get out there. We have all heard from Pete on everything and he gets tiresome and repetitious. He tends to preach down to everyone.
He is constantly talking bitterly about Turner and that get old too.

Pete let Steve go. If he loves you, he will come back.
Political Gain for Kelly

Lockport, IL

#9 Jan 23, 2013
Yes for Streit wrote:
Colarelli is really becoming a liability for Steve. People are going to wonder why Steve can't talk for himself. I hope it is not true that Steve was just put by Pete after Trivedi let them down.
I've only met Steve a couple of times. He really needs to get out there. We have all heard from Pete on everything and he gets tiresome and repetitious. He tends to preach down to everyone.
He is constantly talking bitterly about Turner and that get old too.
Pete let Steve go. If he loves you, he will come back.
This is Kelly doing these. He is so so afraid and so so tormented by Pete and his logic that he is going to lose. He knows Pete is working for your election and that is why the above email is there. He tries to act like your friend and he is not! Don't believe him, Steve, as that is what he wants! We know you Wheaton Kelly, Plainfield Kelly, etc. etc. It is unbelievable that he tries everything he can but you have to be one step on him. He thinks he is cunning and clever but he is not!
Political Gain for Kelly

Lockport, IL

#10 Jan 23, 2013
Yes for Streit wrote:
I am sure they would have interviewed Steve for any article. I am sure that Streve will set them straight. Steve knows what is going on and Turner will look bad after he informs the reporter.
a political trick by Kelly!!!!!!
Chamber letter go public

Lockport, IL

#11 Jan 23, 2013
Political Gain for Kelly wrote:
He is wrecking the reputation of reputable people for his own political gain! Find out who contacted the Herald News when there have been so many instances that should have been in the paper for the past two years that really would have raised eyebrows! Yet the people that are reputable are having this story? in the paper. That story that was read by the Chamber the other night needs to be published in the Herald News! Give it out! It tells what really is happening here!
Chamber letter tells it like it is! They are making the Chamber look bad and they are not. They are run by people of our community that are solid citizens..not carpetbaggers!
Lockport Opinion

Lockport, IL

#13 Jan 23, 2013
There are many people to blame for the chamber's mess, including Balderman and the board, but making this a political issue is just ridiculous and the only person that will gain from this political attack is Kelly Turner and that is exactly why we all know he has started all of this.

This is undignified and Turner is a complete idiot for trying to put the blame on Streit when I don't believe Streit was even a board member when all of this happened.

I will definitely vote for Streit now because he is smart enough to stay out of this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's Inauguration...... 48 min kiss that Trump azz 10
Trump's Inaugural Address 54 min Appalled 5
Trump protestors 1 hr MyBeaverSpeaksFrench 1
Yup Yup Yup 1 hr Appalled 2
News Manhattan-Elwood Public Library News (Mar '14) 2 hr Brandon McGrath 6
Ray Dab? 2 hr Fakes 3
News New restaurant coming to Frankfort 4 hr Smspero59 2

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance