First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned Citizen

West Chicago, IL

#26 Nov 26, 2012
big guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for mental issues, but no you cannot freely molest kids, sorry.
Exactly. Though, I think serious reform in that area is necessary. No matter what state you're in, a consensual relationship between a 21 year old and a 17 year old should be legal.
Mr. Mr.

Chicago, IL

#28 Nov 27, 2012
Yes with salt
John Sanchez

Addison, IL

#29 Nov 27, 2012
The political right in the United States is all for freedom, except for other people. The most sacred freedom to them is the freedom to cast aspersions on those others who they think should be less free, in lieu of relieving them of what freedom they still possess.

Yes, it is a contradiction for them to fight for freedom for themselves only, and that contradiction, as well as most others that they hold in their world view became obvious to the electorate in this past election. That is how they lost. That is how they will continue to lose.
Harry

United States

#30 Nov 27, 2012
John Sanchez wrote:
The political right in the United States is all for freedom, except for other people. The most sacred freedom to them is the freedom to cast aspersions on those others who they think should be less free, in lieu of relieving them of what freedom they still possess.
Yes, it is a contradiction for them to fight for freedom for themselves only, and that contradiction, as well as most others that they hold in their world view became obvious to the electorate in this past election. That is how they lost. That is how they will continue to lose.
I'm so proud of john..........now bend over!
Mr. Mr.

Chicago, IL

#31 Nov 27, 2012
Yes bend over and take your salt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 8 min Mr Positivity 7,340
Review: Kawon Productions Corp 34 min anon 1
obamacare 1 hr Four More Years 1
Obama Has To Be Embarrassed 2 hr Darrell'Conscience 21
Colarelli brags about lies to Creekside 2 hr Backside 1
Turner Brags He's Anti-Development 2 hr Lockport local 32
What happened to the Cogent project? 3 hr oil mess 1
Joliet Dating
Find my Match

Joliet Jobs