mexican rodeo
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
freddy

United States

#1 May 27, 2007
DOES ANTONE OUT THERE KNOW WHAT THE DEAL IS WITH THE MEXICAN RODEO THAT IS HELD EVERY SUNDAY OFF RT 53 IN CREST HILL. I LIVE 1/2 A MILE AWAY IN CREST HILL AND I HAVE TO LISTERNA MEXICAN BAND ALL DAY. WHEN I CALL THE CREST HILL POLICE THEY TELL ME IT IS IN WILL COUNTY, BUT WHEN THEY ALL LEAVING AFTER DRINKING ALL DAY THEY DRIVE THROUGH CREST HILL. THE CITY COUNSEL WILL NOT EVEN COMMENT ON THE MATTER. I GUESS THEY DONT CARE ABOUT WARD 1 IN CREST HILL.
tony

Woodridge, IL

#2 May 27, 2007
hi fred. well the cresthill council was going to go after the asshole because he didnt secure a license.. maybe the cresthill police is afraid to go after these people since if they get busted it would be ethnic profiling..Maybe get the papers involved.. and go to the next council board meeting and ask why they are not going after the drunk drivers.. Call will county also..
Plainfield Mom

Plainfield, IL

#3 May 31, 2007
freddy wrote:
DOES ANTONE OUT THERE KNOW WHAT THE DEAL IS WITH THE MEXICAN RODEO THAT IS HELD EVERY SUNDAY OFF RT 53 IN CREST HILL. I LIVE 1/2 A MILE AWAY IN CREST HILL AND I HAVE TO LISTERNA MEXICAN BAND ALL DAY. WHEN I CALL THE CREST HILL POLICE THEY TELL ME IT IS IN WILL COUNTY, BUT WHEN THEY ALL LEAVING AFTER DRINKING ALL DAY THEY DRIVE THROUGH CREST HILL. THE CITY COUNSEL WILL NOT EVEN COMMENT ON THE MATTER. I GUESS THEY DONT CARE ABOUT WARD 1 IN CREST HILL.
Forget calling the police, call ICE instead. Let's have a little rodeo round-up of our own. LOL!

“Got to repel the liberal horde”

Since: May 07

United States

#4 May 31, 2007
Mexican Rodeo? I live in Crest Hill and haven't heard anything about this. Where does this happen? Other than music coming from Saint Joes Park on the weekends and the occasional pounding car that drives up and down the local streets, I haven't heard the music. If such a thing is going on, the City of Crest Hill and Police owe it to the residents to solve the problem.

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#5 May 31, 2007
I know there are rodeos at the horse farms along Briggs in Joliet, but don't know about any in Crest Hill.
JR in Crest Hill wrote:
Mexican Rodeo? I live in Crest Hill and haven't heard anything about this. Where does this happen? Other than music coming from Saint Joes Park on the weekends and the occasional pounding car that drives up and down the local streets, I haven't heard the music. If such a thing is going on, the City of Crest Hill and Police owe it to the residents to solve the problem.
freddy

Glenwood, IL

#6 Jun 3, 2007
THE REODO IS HELD EVERY SUNDAY EAST OF THE VIODOCK ON RT. 53 JUST STOP AND LISTEN AND YOU WILL HEAR THE LIVE MEXICAN BAND ALL DAY LONG, THEN TRY TO FIGHT TRAFFIC WHEN ALL THE DRUNKS ARE LEAVING. WHAT A JOKE, GO BACK TO MEXICA AND HAVE YOUR DRUNKEN RODEO
Joliet-IL

Naperville, IL

#7 Jun 3, 2007
Freddy 1st thing you don't even live in crest hill so I don't know what your crying about. I hate when people say go back to mexico, but i know everybodys back round comes from other countries. so please stop the "go back to mexico" stuff!!!!!
freddy

Glenwood, IL

#8 Jun 4, 2007
Hey buddy I do live in crest hill, I was born in joliet, I lived there for 20 years, and I have lived in crest hill for 23 years now. so take your opinion and your drunken rodeo back to mexico were you and the other people who have no respect for my country belong. or we round them all up and send them to iraq, Im sorry but we dont have the option to kill someone while driving drunk and then flee back to mexico.
Joliet-IL

Naperville, IL

#9 Jun 4, 2007
let me tell you I was hit by a drunk driver and I was on life support for a month. So dont just blame shit on Mexicans. The guy who hit me was a white guy at 8:00 a.m. Its not about race its about when its time for god to come for you its time no matter where you are. I was born here so don't tell me to go to Mexico. Don't act like you never drink in your life. It would be easier for you just to move.
Concerned about America

West Chicago, IL

#10 Jun 4, 2007
Joliet-IL wrote:
Freddy 1st thing you don't even live in crest hill so I don't know what your crying about. I hate when people say go back to mexico, but i know everybodys back round comes from other countries. so please stop the "go back to mexico" stuff!!!!!
Ummm, sorry. But go back to Mexico!!!!!!!!!!
Concerned about America

West Chicago, IL

#11 Jun 4, 2007
freddy wrote:
Hey buddy I do live in crest hill, I was born in joliet, I lived there for 20 years, and I have lived in crest hill for 23 years now. so take your opinion and your drunken rodeo back to mexico were you and the other people who have no respect for my country belong. or we round them all up and send them to iraq, Im sorry but we dont have the option to kill someone while driving drunk and then flee back to mexico.
Yeah- honestly! That want to come and live in America but there's no way they would go fight for the country that they so want to desperatly live in! That should be a part of citizenship- a 2 year tour in Iraq to be an American citizen. Hell, why not? People who are laredy Americans are doing it willingly? Why not ask some illegal mexicans to?
Concerned about America

West Chicago, IL

#12 Jun 4, 2007
freddy wrote:
DOES ANTONE OUT THERE KNOW WHAT THE DEAL IS WITH THE MEXICAN RODEO THAT IS HELD EVERY SUNDAY OFF RT 53 IN CREST HILL. I LIVE 1/2 A MILE AWAY IN CREST HILL AND I HAVE TO LISTERNA MEXICAN BAND ALL DAY. WHEN I CALL THE CREST HILL POLICE THEY TELL ME IT IS IN WILL COUNTY, BUT WHEN THEY ALL LEAVING AFTER DRINKING ALL DAY THEY DRIVE THROUGH CREST HILL. THE CITY COUNSEL WILL NOT EVEN COMMENT ON THE MATTER. I GUESS THEY DONT CARE ABOUT WARD 1 IN CREST HILL.
Call immigration. It would take one raid and they would never meet there again!
Joliet-IL

Naperville, IL

#13 Jun 4, 2007
I am born here so why sould I go to mexico? I guess you don't know to much about the war. Thier was a mexican person who went to war and was sent back because his SS# was not valid. For you to be born here you dont even know how to say a correct sentence.(That want)
Huh

West Chicago, IL

#14 Jun 4, 2007
Joliet-IL wrote:
I am born here so why sould I go to mexico? I guess you don't know to much about the war. Thier was a mexican person who went to war and was sent back because his SS# was not valid. For you to be born here you dont even know how to say a correct sentence.(That want)
Like you think you write so eloquently? You don't sound so educated yourself! You say you were born here- are you an anchor baby?
Huh

West Chicago, IL

#15 Jun 4, 2007
Joliet-IL wrote:
I am born here so why sould I go to mexico? I guess you don't know to much about the war. Thier was a mexican person who went to war and was sent back because his SS# was not valid. For you to be born here you dont even know how to say a correct sentence.(That want)
And while you are picking on other posters choice of words, you should look into your own! You "were born here" not "I am born here."
Huh

West Chicago, IL

#16 Jun 4, 2007
Joliet-IL wrote:
I am born here so why sould I go to mexico? I guess you don't know to much about the war. Thier was a mexican person who went to war and was sent back because his SS# was not valid. For you to be born here you dont even know how to say a correct sentence.(That want)
And why was he sent back? Because his SS# was NOT VALID! Hellooooo- anyone listening??? Because he is ILLEGAL!!!!! He cannot get money from a government that does not owe him because he is not a legal citizen!!!! The government SHOULD change it so they can fight for us, but until then they can't.
Joliet-IL

Naperville, IL

#17 Jun 4, 2007
Well I guess your not educated. look stupid. This is about "Mexican Rodeo" What your talking about is another Subject!!!!!
Joliet-IL

Naperville, IL

#18 Jun 4, 2007
Well the point was that a mexican tried to fight for the u.s.

“Got to repel the liberal horde”

Since: May 07

United States

#19 Jun 4, 2007
What does any of this have to do with this thread? I don't care if its Mexican music, Rock & Roll, Polka, or folk music. If there is something illegal going on there then the City of Crest Hill and the Police owe its citizens to look into it. If not, then what the heck would an ICE raid do? Just because they're playing Mexican music doesn't mean the place is full of illegal Mexicans. If I play a didgeridoo does that make me an Aborigine? If ICE raided the place without probable cause then our government would be a laughing stock. If the City of Crest Hill says its a Will County situation then I have to ask this question. Has anyone called the Will County Police about this matter? They have an office a little more than a mile North of that viaduct.

“Got to repel the liberal horde”

Since: May 07

United States

#20 Jun 4, 2007
Also...
How does anyone know the people leaving that place are drunk? Have you checked them all with a breath-a-lizer? This Rodeo must be a business. Has anyone looked into whether they've obtained a business license? Do they have permits? I was at a party in Caton Ridge Sunday, June 3rd. A Joliet Police Officer entered the party and said a permit had to be obtained for music after 9:30pm. Apparently a graduation party down the street (which we could see from the party we were at) was broke up, as well. This "Mexican" Rodeo wouldn't have to do much to attract the attention of the authorities. What are the FACTS in this situation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This Job Is Hard 3 hr Shhhh 3
Trump pushes Executive Orders and Tax cuts: A ... 3 hr Baldy Loves You 2
RIP Tim Murphy 4 hr The Facts 3
Trumps First 100 Days of Failure 5 hr Actually 24
What is your take on these political explanations? 5 hr Actually 29
How has the Trump presidency benefited you? 7 hr Actually 83
Fishing "Just for Fun" is cruel when you think ... 14 hr Neighbor 37

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages