Obama Rescues Bomber
Professor

Mokena, IL

#1 Apr 22, 2013
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5712-jay-ca...

Obama administration decided not to try the surviving marathon bomber as an enemy combatant. Remember, radical Muslim extremest are friends of ours to Obama. He wants to treat them as such. Even when they come here and blow us up!
Professor

Mokena, IL

#2 Apr 22, 2013
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/...

GOP lawmakers are upset by this decision. Read their position on the above link. I agree with the GOP. I wonder how the people blown up by this guy feel about this decision by Obama? Sad times for our country!
someone

Hales Corners, WI

#4 Apr 22, 2013
What's the difference? He was caught and may be executed. Do you think he has value to our intelligence personnel? Probably doesn't.
Molon Labe

Oswego, IL

#5 Apr 22, 2013
If you have to ask "What difference there is?" you are then not qualified/uninformed in understanding what differences there really are. You see, it's not what a person like yourself has to say that's important, as much as it is what qualifies a person as yourself to say it, that is important.

My self, either we have a Constitution or we don't. If we allow the Federal Government to choose when it apples on our soil and when it does not, then the Constitution is worthless, and the terrorists win.
someone

Hales Corners, WI

#6 Apr 22, 2013
You ll have to clarify yourself. I can't follow your logic.
The question is what's the difference in charging him as a citizen or an enemy combatant?
Citizen

San Jose, CA

#7 Apr 22, 2013
The bomber in custody is a US citizen, who committed a crime in the US, and was arrested in the US. Under no circumstances is the US Gov't empowered to take away his rights in this matter. To do so would be a violation of his 4th Amendment Rights.

He will be tried in Federal Court, convicted, and sentenced to Death by a Jury of his peers.

I know Professor in particular likes to Rant about how Obama is taking away our rights. I am amused by how readily he is willing to throw out the Bill or Rights, if it doesn't fit his own world view. I always knew he was a hypocrite, nice of him to lay it out so nicely.
someone

Loves Park, IL

#8 Apr 22, 2013
Citizen you made my point. The important thing is that he was caught and will be convicted. We as a country gain nothing by charging him as those on the right would want. Hence my original question to the Prof "what difference would it make?
Professor

Mokena, IL

#9 Apr 22, 2013
Citizen wrote:
The bomber in custody is a US citizen, who committed a crime in the US, and was arrested in the US. Under no circumstances is the US Gov't empowered to take away his rights in this matter. To do so would be a violation of his 4th Amendment Rights.
He will be tried in Federal Court, convicted, and sentenced to Death by a Jury of his peers.
I know Professor in particular likes to Rant about how Obama is taking away our rights. I am amused by how readily he is willing to throw out the Bill or Rights, if it doesn't fit his own world view. I always knew he was a hypocrite, nice of him to lay it out so nicely.
\

If some other nation funded this, took part in this, or a terrorist group is involved, it could be declared as an act of war against that nation. He should have been interrogated as an enemy combatant to get everything out of him about this,because if more cells are involved in this the nations safety is at stake. Eric Holders law firm represented a bunch of terrorist from gitmo. Obama friends are anti-American terrorists. The muslim fort hood killer, screaming muslim sediment as he killed, was charged with work place by this administration instead of terrorism! Do you see the concern that this administration is partial to terrorists? Im not blaming the FBI. I believe this is political. That's a shame because those people could be alive and uninjured in Boston right now!

P.S. He is lawyering up now, plea bargaining will begin, he will serve life in jail because he has a clean record leading up to this, and they will place blame on his brother for most of it.

Actually that would still be a very harsh sentence, considering Obama's friend and fundraising partner Bill Ayers was let go for d the same crime as these boys (terrorism) and is now teaching young adults in college. I wonder if any of them will be influenced by their anti-American professor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump has exposed... 1 hr Leonidas 4
Trump Backtracks On Carrier Deal, Says He Reall... 2 hr Honest Abe 2
SWAT trucks at Target 2 hr Appalled 3
"If companies leave there will be consequences"... 3 hr Bernie 8
Citizens for 210 3 hr Bosst 4
Who will support the candidates that LWATU endo... 3 hr Vagril 5
Christmas in the commons by Ebenzer Baldermann 3 hr Baldy is Chumping... 11

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance