Giant Tits bloom in sring

Posted in the Joliet Forum

Juggs

Chicago, IL

#1 May 9, 2013
A nice pair of titty,s just went by, I love spring and tits.
Question

Frankfort, IL

#3 May 10, 2013
Yesterday I saw passed by some camel toe. Love that warm weather!
yes sir

Manhattan, IL

#4 May 11, 2013
Question wrote:
Yesterday I saw passed by some camel toe. Love that warm weather!
camel toe is south better than juggies!
coyote kid

New Lenox, IL

#5 May 11, 2013
Man you ain't kidding. I am not digging the shaved gashes. I miss seeing that mound down there!
Put Me In Coach

Frankfort, IL

#7 May 11, 2013
coyote kid wrote:
Man you ain't kidding. I am not digging the shaved gashes. I miss seeing that mound down there!
The only problem with that is the mound usually looks like a catcher's mitt instead of nicely trimmed trim! Smells like one too!
coyote kid

New Lenox, IL

#8 May 12, 2013
Put Me In Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem with that is the mound usually looks like a catcher's mitt instead of nicely trimmed trim! Smells like one too!
You are spot on! They need to be nicely manicured. Those wild ass catchers mitt looking bushes tend to smell pretty awful and try to floss those shorthairs out of your teeth....Fuggetaboutit!
Joe blow

New Lenox, IL

#9 May 12, 2013
Coyote the only shorties you have in your teeth are man ass hair shorties ,who you fooling...we all know you are Ass eater from way back. We watch you in the subdivision away from the playground.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#10 May 15, 2013
You should change your name to Blow Joe, you pederast. Coyote wants some nice shaven poon, can you blame him?
Joe blow wrote:
Coyote the only shorties you have in your teeth are man ass hair shorties ,who you fooling...we all know you are Ass eater from way back. We watch you in the subdivision away from the playground.
Loser

United States

#11 May 16, 2013
Notice how professor and neighbor don't have an opinion about a REAL topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 19 min Long time shareho... 8,903
Congratulations Tea Party! Behold the fruits of... 21 min Sharky 9
Rush Praises Rand 1 hr Patriot 3
Poll Mayoral Election 1 hr wave runner 211
Coach "K" Blasts Obama 2 hr Patriot 5
Hillary Loves Lying 3 hr Patriot 24
What a Legacy 3 hr Lockport local 13
More from around the web

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]