Saudi Bomber Set Free?

Saudi Bomber Set Free?

Posted in the Joliet Forum

Professor

Mokena, IL

#1 Apr 18, 2013
This article is disturbing to say the least.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/18/breaking-...
Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

#2 Apr 18, 2013
Professor wrote:
This article is disturbing to say the least.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/18/breaking-...
Read update 3. You are disturbed.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#3 Apr 19, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
Read update 3. You are disturbed.
Good catch 'four more". I am impressed with your determination to become a "High Information Citizen" Good Job! I will give you an A+ on this assignment!
Union Yes

New Lenox, IL

#4 Apr 19, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>Good catch 'four more". I am impressed with your determination to become a "High Information Citizen" Good Job! I will give you an A+ on this assignment!
But let's still post false information from an unreliable source and an incredible news source...and for the website to keep the story up.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#5 Apr 19, 2013
Union Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
But let's still post false information from an unreliable source and an incredible news source...and for the website to keep the story up.
You mean like all the false information CNN posted on The Marathon bombing? On gun control? This site I posted had the corrected information that 'four more' pointed out. I just missed it. Whats you point? They want to keep you "Highly Informed." CNN wants to keep your head in the sand!
Union Yes

Chicago, IL

#6 Apr 19, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like all the false information CNN posted on The Marathon bombing? On gun control? This site I posted had the corrected information that 'four more' pointed out. I just missed it. Whats you point? They want to keep you "Highly Informed." CNN wants to keep your head in the sand!
So if CNN get it wrong, everyone can he it wrong and it's ok? Great argument.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#7 Apr 19, 2013
Your not listening. The one post I presented was from a reputable source that is determined to report the truth and facts. Hence they posted the truth. CNN posts false information out there continuously to expand their agenda to the "Low Information Citizens" They suppress the truth and facts. Get it? Yes? No?
Professor

Mokena, IL

#8 Apr 20, 2013
The FBI questioned the older Marathon bomber about radical Islamic claims by an undisclosed nation two years ago. He leaves this country and goes back to Russia. He comes back, he is not an American citizen, but somehow gets back into the country? How did he slip through the cracks? Why did the FBI loose sight of him? A lot of serious problems and questions need to be addressed and repaired within our immigration system. It appears severely broken to me. This marathon bombing had the potential to be avoided. We really need to secure our borders until this flaw is repaired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Corporations are now considered "People" 31 min Crazy stuff 5
breaking news!!!!! 2 hr Young Guns 644
Had High Expectations for Sharky 2 hr Young Guns 3
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 4 hr Halloween 10,914
Great Phone Prank 4 hr Gorilla Monsoon 1
Remember When 4 hr Short Sharks 1
New Lenox treats veterans like crap, I guess... 4 hr Sharky 40

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance