Democrat Blue Wave has Shi! all over it!

Democrat Blue Wave has Shi! all over it!

Posted in the Joliet Forum

Tool Buster

Mokena, IL

#1 Oct 15, 2018
As we get closer to the election we have a group of American Citizens that have not learned anything from History.

They still believe government is the answer: They fail to understand the people are the government. That government in is truest form is just a necessary evil. It should never be counted out to solve our problems. It will make them worse and does in so many ways today.

Look at all the people protesting, look at all the idiots on this form who bash Trump when he is hitting it out of the park with all of his great policies.

Yeah, this so called blue wave is filled with Shi!. With lowlife and scum. Pelosi, Schumer, Jesse Jackson, Madigan, Hollywood losers, Maxine Waters. How in the heck can smart decent people hold hands with Madigan, Jesse Jackson, and Maxine Waters, and actually think this ideology makes sense? It is the most ignorant shi! bag of a thought process.

The Blue Wave does not exist. Its just a bunch of clueless scumbags that would not know a good thing if it landed on their porch.

Trump has 6 more years. We need to start grooming another Trump Like Politician for 2024. They would vote for Maxine Waters, these no good scumbags.
Moose and Squirrel News

Schenectady, NY

#2 Oct 15, 2018
Tool Buster wrote:
As we get closer to the election we have a group of American Citizens that have not learned anything from History.

They still believe government is the answer: They fail to understand the people are the government. That government in is truest form is just a necessary evil. It should never be counted out to solve our problems. It will make them worse and does in so many ways today.

Look at all the people protesting, look at all the idiots on this form who bash Trump when he is hitting it out of the park with all of his great policies.

Yeah, this so called blue wave is filled with Shi!. With lowlife and scum. Pelosi, Schumer, Jesse Jackson, Madigan, Hollywood losers, Maxine Waters. How in the heck can smart decent people hold hands with Madigan, Jesse Jackson, and Maxine Waters, and actually think this ideology makes sense? It is the most ignorant shi! bag of a thought process.

The Blue Wave does not exist. Its just a bunch of clueless scumbags that would not know a good thing if it landed on their porch.

Trump has 6 more years. We need to start grooming another Trump Like Politician for 2024. They would vote for Maxine Waters, these no good scumbags.
You forgot to mention Liz Warren took a DNA test, she is Native American
Tool Buster

Mokena, IL

#4 Oct 15, 2018
Moose and Squirrel News wrote:
<quoted text>

You forgot to mention Liz Warren took a DNA test, she is Native American
Yes, that is right... She may be as much as 3% Native American. Or as little as less than .25%. She knows what its like to be an American Indian. She has had it rough.
Moose and Squirrel News

Schenectady, NY

#5 Oct 15, 2018
Tool Buster wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, that is right... She may be as much as 3% Native American. Or as little as less than .25%. She knows what its like to be an American Indian. She has had it rough.
It's proof she wasn't lying, and there is truth to her family legend and it exposes trump for the racist cretin he is

so that's good
Tool Buster

Mokena, IL

#6 Oct 15, 2018
<quoted text>

It's proof she wasn't lying, and there is truth to her family legend and it exposes trump for the racist cretin he is

so that's good
This conversation is just for people like you. It is fascinating and disgusting at the same time to see just how stupid the left is.

Its as bad as Hillary being critical of Me too by sucking her husbands balls on national tv. Your Party and you are nothing more than a disgrace. Total out of your mind. And stupidity is the only excuse.
Mrs Clinton

Mokena, IL

#8 Oct 15, 2018
Tool Buster wrote:
<quoted text>

This conversation is just for people like you. It is fascinating and disgusting at the same time to see just how stupid the left is.

Its as bad as Hillary being critical of Me too by sucking her husbands balls on national tv. Your Party and you are nothing more than a disgrace. Total out of your mind. And stupidity is the only excuse.
Me too only counts against Conservatives. I am such a desperate pig, I am ok with defending my husband, even against rape. Us Democrats will stick together and act like no good fu!!ing pigs and lie about any republican we can find. I don't care if my husband was a no good bastard who should of went to Jail. I am a scumbag and openly admit this on tv. But the good news is most scumbag democrats don't care. They would still vote for me because they are losers.
The Lone Ranger

Lemont, IL

#10 Oct 15, 2018
<quoted text>

so that's good
BAAHAHHAHA , better read the articles again, she's less than 1/8 which was the threshold for claiming minority status. So she lied about that. She didn't use a standard test like 23 and Me or Ancestry or did she and in doing so didn't get the result she wanted? So she went on and got one Mr. Carlos D. Bustamante who is NOT a geneticist, but a biologist and statistician. He doesn’t appear to do DNA testing, but rather analyzes test results and applies them to anthropological questions. It also just says it "strongly supports" It gave no percentage. Not only that, they don't use North American genome, they use South American for Native Americans.

She's still lying.
Tool Buster

Mokena, IL

#11 Tuesday Oct 16
The Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>

BAAHAHHAHA , better read the articles again, she's less than 1/8 which was the threshold for claiming minority status. So she lied about that. She didn't use a standard test like 23 and Me or Ancestry or did she and in doing so didn't get the result she wanted? So she went on and got one Mr. Carlos D. Bustamante who is NOT a geneticist, but a biologist and statistician. He doesn’t appear to do DNA testing, but rather analyzes test results and applies them to anthropological questions. It also just says it "strongly supports" It gave no percentage. Not only that, they don't use North American genome, they use South American for Native Americans.

She's still lying.
I read this online and agree here. She claimed minority status. Even the Indian Tribe has now called her out on this. She committed fraud and ripped off the school and taxpayers. Yet another person in Congress who committed a crime and tries to cover it up with lies. She is a real fu!!ing a!!hole for doing this to the Indian Tribe she is claiming to be a part of.
Flower

United States

#13 Wednesday Oct 17
Tool Buster wrote:
<quoted text>

I read this online and agree here. She claimed minority status. Even the Indian Tribe has now called her out on this. She committed fraud and ripped off the school and taxpayers. Yet another person in Congress who committed a crime and tries to cover it up with lies. She is a real fu!!ing a!!hole for doing this to the Indian Tribe she is claiming to be a part of.
Democrats are in trouble. The blue wave is nothing more than a small fart.

These people really suck.
The White Crayon

Elgin, IL

#14 Wednesday Oct 17
Tool Buster wrote:
<quoted text>

Please tell us all how Elizabeth Warren ripped of the school and taxpayers. Don't just make something up.
You know why the Republicans and Trump keep going on this nonsense about Elizabeth Warren's heritage? It's because that's the only thing they've got. She's clean as you're going to get in a politician. She fights for the little guy. She does what Democrats are supposed to do.
Ignorant Republican hacks like you make me want to puke. You are blasting Elizabeth Warren for what you think is a lie. It isn't, by the way. Yet dopes like you cheer Trump who lies multiple times every single day.
Elizabeth Warren released 10 years of tax returns. How many has Trump released? Not that you care; you're retarded.
The White Crayon

Elgin, IL

#15 Wednesday Oct 17
The Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>

She's still lying.
Same goes for you Lonely Ranger. You must be really upset about Trump's lies. Look how much effort you put into nitpicking Elizabeth Warren's non lie. Let's see your work on Trump's lies.
Are you retarded too; like the Tool Buster?
M P M M B

United States

#16 Wednesday Oct 17
The White Crayon wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us all how Elizabeth Warren ripped of the school and taxpayers. Don't just make something up.
You know why the Republicans and Trump keep going on this nonsense about Elizabeth Warren's heritage? It's because that's the only thing they've got. She's clean as you're going to get in a politician. She fights for the little guy. She does what Democrats are supposed to do.
Ignorant Republican hacks like you make me want to puke. You are blasting Elizabeth Warren for what you think is a lie. It isn't, by the way. Yet dopes like you cheer Trump who lies multiple times every single day.
Elizabeth Warren released 10 years of tax returns. How many has Trump released? Not that you care; you're retarded.
Exactly! They’re terrified because if she runs, the great pumpkin loses!
M14-Rifle

Santa Clara, CA

#17 Wednesday Oct 17
M P M M B wrote:
<quoted text>

Exactly! They’re terrified because if she runs, the great pumpkin loses!
Sorry, but the Dems had their chance. They could have supported Bernie, but instead they stabbed him in the back. Right now, Trump's chances for re-election are very good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Sharky Monologues 1 hr Big Mike 2
Dotty's 2 hr Sabu the Butcher 1
Trump the Turd in the Punchbowl (Apr '18) 6 hr Dennyk 29
JB wants to tax State Government Employee Pensions 6 hr Lamont 23
Veterans Day 9 hr Trump 2020 14
Occasional Cortex 9 hr Trump 2020 4
Last Post Wins (Sep '12) 10 hr _FLATLINE-------- 1,204

Joliet Jobs

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages