Fox Has Nuts!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Professor

Mokena, IL

#1 Oct 12, 2013
Fox is not drinking Kool-Aid. They say it like it is! Obama & his health care law are destroying our economy and nation! Premeditated by our leading progressive Marxist.......Obama!

NL Parent

Mokena, IL

#2 Oct 13, 2013
I love Cavuto and Fox. Real People.
You Go Obama

Glendale Heights, IL

#3 Oct 13, 2013
Fox has nuts, at least two know as Professor and NL Parent. They are for sure NUTS.

But Professor truckers like you don't have any
ba!!s.

WASHINGTON - The "Truckers To Shut Down America" rolling protest around the Capital Beltway in Washington D.C. fizzled Friday.

Instead of 10,000 trucks tying up rush-hour traffic as organizers had forecast, only about 30 trucks bearing the official Twitter hashtag of the ride --#T2SDA -- which stands for "Truckers to Shut Down America" were spotted, according to Corinne N. Geller, spokesperson for the Virginia Department of Transportation. Various local media reported similar numbers.

Beltway traffic was slow on Friday, but transportation officials said it was due to steady rain and the heavy volume of normal traffic.
Seat of your pants

New Lenox, IL

#4 Oct 13, 2013
You Go Obama wrote:
Fox has nuts, at least two know as Professor and NL Parent. They are for sure NUTS.
But Professor truckers like you don't have any
ba!!s.
WASHINGTON - The "Truckers To Shut Down America" rolling protest around the Capital Beltway in Washington D.C. fizzled Friday.
Instead of 10,000 trucks tying up rush-hour traffic as organizers had forecast, only about 30 trucks bearing the official Twitter hashtag of the ride --#T2SDA -- which stands for "Truckers to Shut Down America" were spotted, according to Corinne N. Geller, spokesperson for the Virginia Department of Transportation. Various local media reported similar numbers.
Beltway traffic was slow on Friday, but transportation officials said it was due to steady rain and the heavy volume of normal traffic.
Hemorrhoids played a big part in limiting the turnout." Bill "Tucks" Tucker said most of his friends were down with "major roids". He also said they believe Obama was involved because all were denied Healthcare at the local Truck Stop they normally used for their "ROID RAGES". "I look forward to next time although my clap might be flaring up by then! You know how those truck stops can be!" Contributing to this article; hold on.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#5 Oct 13, 2013
When you cant explain it, and you cant accept it, you attack it!
Manhattan Yellowhammer

New Lenox, IL

#6 Oct 15, 2013
Professor wrote:
Professor that says everything about you!
Professor

Woodstock, IL

#7 Oct 16, 2013
Manhattan Yellowhammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Professor that says everything about you!
You have never contributed anything intellectual to one topic yet. Go back under your rock. Leave the important things to us to decide. We will take care of you hopeless soles! LOL!
Barry Goldwater

Highlands, NC

#8 Oct 16, 2013
Professor wrote:
Please do everyone a favor and at least make a effort to research it also. Those who don't study often stumble into the same mistakes of the past. They are also easily manipulated and scared. The US govt has allowed fairly similar financial thefts four times since the 1980's and we still don't have anything done to stop it a fifth time. We have not had a declared war since 1945 when Japan surrendered. Both parties have overseen treasonous activity for half a century. The Federal government is a huge destructive monster and the two political parties are nothing but the left and right arms. If you support either party(that includes the Tea Party)...you are the problem in America. Go back to the books and return when you are prepared.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#9 Oct 16, 2013
Barry Goldwater wrote:
<quoted text> Please do everyone a favor and at least make a effort to research it also. Those who don't study often stumble into the same mistakes of the past. They are also easily manipulated and scared. The US govt has allowed fairly similar financial thefts four times since the 1980's and we still don't have anything done to stop it a fifth time. We have not had a declared war since 1945 when Japan surrendered. Both parties have overseen treasonous activity for half a century. The Federal government is a huge destructive monster and the two political parties are nothing but the left and right arms. If you support either party(that includes the Tea Party)...you are the problem in America. Go back to the books and return when you are prepared.
I don't quite understand your entire point based on my comment? I feel the Democrats want to spend and socialize America. I feel the republicans want to do the same, but not quite to the same degree. The Tea Party is relatively new. I not calling for a third party, I just evaluate the candidates and many of them share the same principles & values that I do!
Barry Goldwater

Highlands, NC

#10 Oct 16, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't quite understand your entire point based on my comment? I feel the Democrats want to spend and socialize America. I feel the republicans want to do the same, but not quite to the same degree. The Tea Party is relatively new. I not calling for a third party, I just evaluate the candidates and many of them share the same principles & values that I do!
I guess my point is that the fundamentals of how our system is suppose to work has been destroyed by the combination of high cost of election campaigns and ready money. It will take a talented, complete liar to achieve winning the White House and then reverse field to govern in a way that gets us on track. The special interests will not allow a difference maker past the primary season. I know the right has been told Guv Christie is to left leaning. But it will take a strong bully to survive. Check out his debate in New Jersey on Tuesday night. He trashes his opponent like Reagan did back in the 1960's.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#11 Oct 16, 2013
Barry Goldwater wrote:
<quoted text>I guess my point is that the fundamentals of how our system is suppose to work has been destroyed by the combination of high cost of election campaigns and ready money. It will take a talented, complete liar to achieve winning the White House and then reverse field to govern in a way that gets us on track. The special interests will not allow a difference maker past the primary season. I know the right has been told Guv Christie is to left leaning. But it will take a strong bully to survive. Check out his debate in New Jersey on Tuesday night. He trashes his opponent like Reagan did back in the 1960's.
I agree the GOP establishment will destroy any good candidate for America going forward! They have proven this already. Christie is a liberal in sheeps clothing. It don't take a brain surgeon to see that. This nation is in serious trouble if we don't put a strong President in the White House! After Obama completes his destruction, if we don't change course, I see this nation falling like the others that did before us!
Barry Goldwater

Highlands, NC

#12 Oct 17, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree the GOP establishment will destroy any good candidate for America going forward! They have proven this already. Christie is a liberal in sheeps clothing. It don't take a brain surgeon to see that. This nation is in serious trouble if we don't put a strong President in the White House! After Obama completes his destruction, if we don't change course, I see this nation falling like the others that did before us!
Remember he is governing New Jersey. That same attitude toward Romney slowed him enough that you still have Obama. At this point I'm looking for competence. Reagan had to be pragmatic to rule California for eight years. Keep leaning hard right and Hillary will walk in.
KKK

Chicago, IL

#14 Oct 17, 2013
The tea party is funding the KKK. They are rich republicans formerly democrats. The tea party is a billionaire scam to rope in bluecolar voters that only care about stealing votes for trillionars.
Huh

New Lenox, IL

#15 Oct 17, 2013
KKK wrote:
The tea party is funding the KKK. They are rich republicans formerly democrats. The tea party is a billionaire scam to rope in bluecolar voters that only care about stealing votes for trillionars.
Prove it.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#16 Oct 17, 2013
KKK wrote:
The rich elitist of the nation are all Democrats! Bloomberg, Soros, Buffet, Gates, Winfrey, Zuckerberg, Moore, and the list goes on & on! Educate yourself. Don't believe what they say, believe what they do! Think for yourself. Don't continue being a fool believing what you are told! God gave you a brain for a reason........use it!

Lord Help Us???????
Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

#17 Oct 18, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>The rich elitist of the nation are all Democrats! Bloomberg, Soros, Buffet, Gates, Winfrey, Zuckerberg, Moore, and the list goes on & on! Educate yourself. Don't believe what they say, believe what they do! Think for yourself. Don't continue being a fool believing what you are told! God gave you a brain for a reason........use it!

Lord Help Us???????
Where do the Koch brothers go ?
Frank

Germany

#18 Oct 18, 2013
LOL!!!
Barry Goldwater

Lockport, IL

#19 Oct 19, 2013
I think extremism in general has been promoted across America. As long as we fight at the bottom, the elite will distance themselves without resistance.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#20 Oct 19, 2013
Barry Goldwater wrote:
I think extremism in general has been promoted across America. As long as we fight at the bottom, the elite will distance themselves without resistance.
There is nothing extreme about the Tea Party unless your Anti-American Values & Principles. These are the Tea Party core values!

1. Constitution
2. Freedom
3. Small Government
4. Democracy
5. Capitalism
6. Fiscal Responsibility
7. Low Taxes
7. Energy Independence
8. Prosperity
9. Strong Military
10. AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM

This is why the world comes to America! There is absolutely no logical explanation for Obama's transformation or "CHANGE" of America except for destructive ideological differences. You see the evil forces of the world that hate our ways and want to destroy us. Why would Americans elect a president that shares the same ideological differences as our enemies? That would be self destructive! Total INSANITY to rational thinking human beings!
Barry Goldwater

Lockport, IL

#21 Oct 20, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing extreme about the Tea Party unless your Anti-American Values & Principles. These are the Tea Party core values!
1. Constitution
2. Freedom
3. Small Government
4. Democracy
5. Capitalism
6. Fiscal Responsibility
7. Low Taxes
7. Energy Independence
8. Prosperity
9. Strong Military
10. AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM
This is why the world comes to America! There is absolutely no logical explanation for Obama's transformation or "CHANGE" of America except for destructive ideological differences. You see the evil forces of the world that hate our ways and want to destroy us. Why would Americans elect a president that shares the same ideological differences as our enemies? That would be self destructive! Total INSANITY to rational thinking human beings!
Like campaign slogans and statistics the list is hard to argue with. But you must remember that liars and frauds will use statistics, campaign slogans and this list to rally support. Bush didn't want to be the worlds policeman and Obama wanted to stop the wild debt run up of Bush. Even Woodrow Wilson ran on staying out of WW1. We have to be careful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Immediate Confiscation 31 min SMFT 93
Al Frankenstein Monster 1 hr Macys 4
Mr Sulu vs Roy Moore 1 hr BJ in the Oval Or... 68
NK Missile Sub 1 hr Fat Man 1
God bless America 2 hr Jenna 7
Construction on State st. STARTING Nov. 20th!? 2 hr Jenna 2
still? 3 hr MPMMB 41

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance