Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

They are writing their postcards, letters, etc. TO BUY VOTES!!!!!! Someone on here wrote his taxes are ten grand or five grand a half year. That is obnoxious for what you get. You should have first rate restaurants, first class stores, a vibrant downtown etc. Developers have been run out of town. What are we left with? We are left with rented store fronts, Big Lots, Grocery Stores and what have you. We are not progressing as we were three years ago when we were progressing. Texaco needed to be developed and the downtown developed. Instead of getting NEW developments, we are known to the other cities around us as the LOST TOWN that was. It is full apparent these so called wannabee politicians from other cities representing us only have their political future in mind and NOT THE FUTURE OF LOCKPORT!!!! They have spent money like a drunken soldier and we have absolutely nothing to show for it!! There is so much history here and what do we have a group that KEEP POUNDING THE PUBLIC WITH A FEW DOLLARS OFF THE WATER BILL. GIVE US A BREAK!!! Is that what Lockport is all about? I think not. The services are less and less and the $$$$$$$ are rolling out to the friends of this majority. Let's get a fresh start in April. Let's elect someone NEW NOT OLD POLITICIANS WITH THEIR SAME OLD LINGO!!! THEY ARE BUYING VOTES, SO DON'T FALL FOR IT OR YOU WILL BE STRADDLED WITH THE SAME TOWN FOR THE NEXT SEVERAL YEARS. WE NEED A REALLY FRESH START AND WE NEED TO VOTE FOR PEOPLE WE HAVE INTERVIEWED PERSONALLY AND NOT FALL FOR THEIR POSTCARDS WHICH SAY LITTLE OR NOTHING. Developers are running away to all the other towns surrounding us. Take a look today and see for yourself. Don't you wish you could have what other towns willingly get as developers flock to them! Until you wise up and get new leaders you will never see it here! Come on...majority...make up a few excuses or nutty remarks. It is expected and is tolerated until April!
Are you

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Are you Colarelli? Are the psycho who talks too much?
Johnnie

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Are you wrote:
Why don't you tell us who you are, psycho! And, also tell us why you use all those names? And why do you care what is written if it is not about you? Of course, you do not answer questions, right? Your life is one of secrecy except when it comes to other people than your nose is in it. We got it right and we plan on writing for the next several years. We take no guff from you! You have a lot to say about the people who write on here but you never answer anything. You change names faster than the wind. But your patterns are easily noted. We have done a little snooping ourselves! You will be surprised what we found out! Have fun until election time! Isn't this fun??????
Tell us Why

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Are you wrote:
Yes, Actually, I AM an 83 yr old lady and the persistant, verifyable nutcase who is in love & lust with Kelly Turner. I use thousands of different names, I hijack EACH AND EVERY thread, reply to my own posts, give my own posts positive affirmation (basically talking to myself with replies like "great post" and/or "you hit the nail on the head") and other desperate attempts to make it APPEAR as if

people actually like me,

I actually have friends (that others can see)

or

somebody give a flying rat's ass what my tard self has to say.

I'm nothing but a delusional, narcisisstic whackjob who makes it a 24/7 habit to spew incoherent, repeated, and utter nonsensical, boring, put-everyone-to-sleep babble.

Everyone tried ignoring me (I won't go away) Others have tried playing "dirty mad-libs" with all my posts (I won't go away) so all that is left is for some computer-whiz to come here, get just as annoyed by me as everyone else and begin digging around to discover exctly WHO I am and where I live (so far, I gave up that I live in Kelvin Grove.....it's a start) then come back here, tell everyone lse on here my address so that you can ALL go egg and TP my house and hopefully *fingers crossed* myself, and/or permanently destroy any possibility of my EVER AGAIN having an internet connection. This is how truly sick of my batshit crazy hag-self that everyone here is.
Gabriela Hernindez

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Tell us Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Actually, I AM an 83 yr old lady and the persistant, verifyable nutcase who is in love & lust with Kelly Turner. I use thousands of different names, I hijack EACH AND EVERY thread, reply to my own posts, give my own posts positive affirmation (basically talking to myself with replies like "great post" and/or "you hit the nail on the head") and other desperate attempts to make it APPEAR as if
people actually like me,
I actually have friends (that others can see)
or
somebody give a flying rat's ass what my tard self has to say.
I'm nothing but a delusional, narcisisstic whackjob who makes it a 24/7 habit to spew incoherent, repeated, and utter nonsensical, boring, put-everyone-to-sleep babble.
Everyone tried ignoring me (I won't go away) Others have tried playing "dirty mad-libs" with all my posts (I won't go away) so all that is left is for some computer-whiz to come here, get just as annoyed by me as everyone else and begin digging around to discover exctly WHO I am and where I live (so far, I gave up that I live in Kelvin Grove.....it's a start) then come back here, tell everyone lse on here my address so that you can ALL go egg and TP my house and hopefully *fingers crossed* myself, and/or permanently destroy any possibility of my EVER AGAIN having an internet connection. This is how truly sick of my batshit crazy hag-self that everyone here is.
I turned this one in and they said they are going to get to the bottom of this guy's demented mind. Won't be long!!
Gabriela Hernindez

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

I turned this vibrator in and out all day today while fantasizing of Kelly Turner, but I wish he would just get to my bottom hole and help me out at that end. I know I have a demented mind. Won't be long before Kelly Turner will be sharing his love juices with me!! I can't wait!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min Cali Girl 2014 49,246
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr what it is 3,903
Two Illinois Coal Power Plants Going Offline 3 hr CC Ryder 2
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 12 hr Weneedchange 147
Robert Potter 22 hr Family friend 1
My son wants be a model how do I go by doing so? (Sep '08) Tue Eyad Abyad 7
hot sheet Tue hot sheet list 1

Search the Joliet Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Joliet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Joliet People Search