Joe Walsh is Right

Jul 15, 2011 Full story: Examiner.com 36

From Beautiful Homer Glen, I agree with Joe Walsh when he tells Obama to stop lying.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CC Ryder

Aurora, IL

#21 Mar 9, 2012
Demonization wrote:
All of the facts will not be known in this private matter ! What will be known is the motivation to make this a public matter.
The democrats have a history of using anything against anybody that dissents against them. Even then when the FACTS are so blatantly against they demonize the fact provider. Which really makes them look stupid. Like joe biden.
You have to remember that the dems will dig up what they want for their good. Remeber what happen obama was going for the senate?
Marko

Downers Grove, IL

#22 Mar 9, 2012
Alright some one from Downers Grove is fraudulently using my name. I'm from you know where!
Walsh is a scumbag

Mount Prospect, IL

#23 Mar 9, 2012
CC Ryder wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to remember that the dems will dig up what they want for their good. Remeber what happen obama was going for the senate?
I don't think a woman could drag a man into court and make false accusations and not have a judge throw it out of court. I am sure Joe had a lawyer to protect his interests. So, since this went before a judge and was not dismissed, he must owe the money. He is a scumbag.
CC Ryder

Naperville, IL

#24 Mar 9, 2012
Walsh is a scumbag wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think a woman could drag a man into court and make false accusations and not have a judge throw it out of court. I am sure Joe had a lawyer to protect his interests. So, since this went before a judge and was not dismissed, he must owe the money. He is a scumbag.
Wrong subject matter.
Not what I was talking about.
Try again.
Neighbor

Wheaton, IL

#25 Mar 10, 2012
Don't let the facts get in your way here....

Walsh paid support. He went broke, bankrupt, lost his home. Guess what? 38% of nothing is nothing! Big difference between won't pay and could not pay what he did not have.

So in a few years he ends up marrying a wealthy lady. Do ya think that pleased the ex-wife? <lol The ex-wife wanted the wealthy ladies money.

It's about a vile ex-wife, his kids are in their 20's, etc.... Come on here.
Ex Wives

East Chicago, IN

#26 Mar 10, 2012
Are evil ! Anything they can do to bring negatives out they will . The Democratic Smear Team or slander team works in this area. Look at Herman Cain. He was a real threat to them an equal to obamas. Child support is a matter between man an woman, not for political fodder. Get real !
still a deadbeat

Lisle, IL

#27 Feb 11, 2013
This just in: Ex-Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh wants to stop paying child support because he’s out of a job.

BWAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAA!

After insisting he wasn't a "deadbeat dad" throughout his FAILED campaign for re-election,(despite millions spent by outside groups on attack ads against Duckworth) and repeatedly chastising his opponents' criticism of his previous unpaid child support payments during that FAILED campaign ... guess what FORMER Rep. Joe Walsh just did?

C'mon !

Any guesses?

Well?

ANY AT ALL?

He skipped last month’s $2,134 child support payment ... you know ... just like before!

OOPS!

But wait! It gets better ... ready?

He has now asked to stop paying altogether!

DOUBLE OOPS!!

And his reason?

Wait for it ...

Since liberals helped kicked his deadbeat, punk ass right out of Congress and onto the street and since he couldn't land a radio deal?

He says he's now "unemployed".

TRIPLE OOPS!!!

Hey ... how long until he directly blames us TAXPAYERS who voted him out of office for refusing to keep feeding his kids?

Another cowardly tea bagger HERO shows his true colors - and they're all just slightly different shades of yellow.

Imagine that!
Neighbor

Bloomington, IL

#30 Feb 12, 2013
Do you know how old his kids are? 25,22, and 18.

Why would someone be paying child support with kids that old?

Something does not make sense here.

DesPlaines? What are you not telling us?
Neighbor

Bloomington, IL

#31 Feb 12, 2013
Ahhhh DesPlaines, you missed this.

It's called the "truthful story":

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...
Sammy

Peotone, IL

#32 Feb 12, 2013
He is right?! What, did he admit he is a wack-job idiot?
Neighbor

Bloomington, IL

#33 Feb 12, 2013
Nahhh DesPlaines is not that bad. A little off beat & negative, but not quite a wack-job. Cut him slack, he just reads the wrong news sites is all.
still a deadbeat

Lisle, IL

#34 Feb 12, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
Do you know how old his kids are? 25,22, and 18.
Why would someone be paying child support with kids that old?
Something does not make sense here.
DesPlaines? What are you not telling us?
Youngest child is still in H.S.

So without a government check, Joe cannot pay his bills. Doesn't he condemn others for being in the same situation? You know the people who "through no fault of their own" are unemployed or poor. Maybe he should apply at McDonald's for a job. I hope he is not collecting unemployment and living off the tax dollars I pay.
Sammy

Peotone, IL

#35 Feb 12, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
Nahhh DesPlaines is not that bad. A little off beat & negative, but not quite a wack-job. Cut him slack, he just reads the wrong news sites is all.
The reference to "wack job and idiot" is directed toward Joe Walsh, not Des Plaine. And Neighbor, you are also a wack job and an idiot.
Sammy

Peotone, IL

#36 Feb 12, 2013
BTW, idiot Neighbor, the child support is for arrearages from when the kids were minors; also, child support doesn't stop when a child turns 18- they have to be also done with high school. Educate yourself.
Neighbor

Bloomington, IL

#37 Feb 13, 2013
Sammy, you need to read the law, not me. Let me help you: Emancipation, not HS Grad. Go look it up and school yourself. Then come back and tell us what you found ok?
Sammy

Peotone, IL

#38 Feb 13, 2013
Wrong,@hole. It's 18 and a graduate of high school. Who's your daddy, yes I am.

http://www.illinoislegalaid.org/index.cfm...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More Of The Same 6 min Really 4
Adrian Peterson vs Ray Rice 38 min Happy Dad 7
New Lenox Topix Poll 47 min King Taco 12
New Lenox Mustang Football 52 min amazed 6
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 57 min Buttnakedunderware 49,809
Poverty In America 1 hr Patriot 15
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 2 hr Let it go 6,777
•••
•••
•••

Joliet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Joliet People Search