Auto Repair.....Sunday hours??

Auto Repair.....Sunday hours??

Posted in the Joliet Forum

Rachel M

Lockport, IL

#1 Apr 21, 2013
Hello :)

My neighbor suggested that I ask here......does anyone here happen to know of ANY auto repair places that might be open today (Sunday) in Lockport, Crest Hill, Joliet or Homer? One of my windows slowly slid down into the door and now won't come back up & there's a crinkling sound when I hit the "window-up" (or down) button.....it sounds like a belt is broken or something. I'm figuring that most are not open today because mechanics would have to be paid double-time or something, but I was hoping that maybe there's a "mom & pop" or "family run" -type auto repair place that don't have to pay their mechanics as such?

Lockport Resident

Lockport, IL

#2 Apr 21, 2013
Only place I can immediately think of is Pep Boys at 159th and LaGrange in Orland. All others may or may not be open on a Sunday.
Duke of Lockport

Bensenville, IL

#3 Apr 21, 2013
Lockport Resident wrote:
Only place I can immediately think of is Pep Boys at 159th and LaGrange in Orland. All others may or may not be open on a Sunday.
NTB - National Tire and Battery. Not sure about other people but I've had pretty good luck there.

Since: Nov 14

Lemont, IL

#4 Nov 16, 2014
Maurer services does auto and truck repair and towing and is open 24/7 in Lockport. 20702 gaskin dr in Lockport off renwick and weber

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A question for the Mayor? 1 min doyler 314
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 1 hr sharks 9,822
Why Won't Turner Disclose His Campaign Stash? 1 hr EJCDad 5
blago in Manhattan 2 hr just moved here 1
Unique landscaping manhattan 4 hr Tony 1
Complete Text of Iran Nuke Deal 4 hr Straight Tea 2
News Drunken Man Runs Over 3 in Briggs Street Rodeo ... 4 hr Straight Tea 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages