Grand Haven Candidates Forum in Romeo...

Grand Haven Candidates Forum in Romeoville on March 14, 2013

Posted in the Joliet Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cable Guy

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 19, 2013
Link to Grand Haven Candidates Forum in Romeoville on March 14, 2013. Village of Romeoville Candidates start at counter 1:32.00

&li st=UUBYb4tFy87xrZZZaQV2IT2A
casewideopen

Romeoville, IL

#2 Mar 19, 2013
Let me get this straight Mr. Griffin, I believe in the beginning you set some rules, 3 min. for each candidate. John went on and on and on for 7 min. and 20 seconds, how is that possible??? Home court advantage??? So, next boar mtg, if someone wants to speak during petitions from the public, he or she can go one for 7 min. and 20 seconds? Don't think so.
By the way John, you are pathetic. You should watch yourself to realize how pathetic your are.
Only 20 more days and this village will be free of disease called John Noak!
pete

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 20, 2013
casewideopen wrote:
Let me get this straight Mr. Griffin, I believe in the beginning you set some rules, 3 min. for each candidate. John went on and on and on for 7 min. and 20 seconds, how is that possible??? Home court advantage??? So, next boar mtg, if someone wants to speak during petitions from the public, he or she can go one for 7 min. and 20 seconds? Don't think so.
By the way John, you are pathetic. You should watch yourself to realize how pathetic your are.
Only 20 more days and this village will be free of disease called John Noak!
What is pathetic is Mongo's excuse for not showing up. Then he's perfectly fine the next day in Chicago. What a bunch of BS. Guess what Mongo everyone in Grand Haven saw you on TV and they know you blew them off.
Ha

Bolingbrook, IL

#4 Mar 20, 2013
pete wrote:
<quoted text>What is pathetic is Mongo's excuse for not showing up. Then he's perfectly fine the next day in Chicago. What a bunch of BS. Guess what Mongo everyone in Grand Haven saw you on TV and they know you blew them off.
I doubt they seen him on TV, even if they did them people looked 135 years old. I honestly doubt they will make it to see election time. One man was in an iron lung while another was wearing a artificial heart.
Cliff

Chicago, IL

#5 Mar 20, 2013
casewideopen wrote:
Let me get this straight Mr. Griffin, I believe in the beginning you set some rules, 3 min. for each candidate. John went on and on and on for 7 min. and 20 seconds, how is that possible??? Home court advantage??? So, next boar mtg, if someone wants to speak during petitions from the public, he or she can go one for 7 min. and 20 seconds? Don't think so.
By the way John, you are pathetic. You should watch yourself to realize how pathetic your are.
Only 20 more days and this village will be free of disease called John Noak!
This was a candidate forum by an independent group. And after viewing it they let several candidates go over some. From what I hear this is not uncommon at this event. I actually looked at the forum from the general election last year and it was rum exactly the same. Wow you will make a big deal about anything won't you? And you wonder why people don't like you.
sosad

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Mar 20, 2013
Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt they seen him on TV, even if they did them people looked 135 years old. I honestly doubt they will make it to see election time. One man was in an iron lung while another was wearing a artificial heart.
this just shows how clueless you are. BTW MONGOS campaign manager lives in grand haven and grand haven carries a big vote in these municipal elections. all media stations have been notified to come to the next debate to report ---MONGO IS RUNNING SCARED and again did not show up..what an embarrasment and he wants to be the leader of this town ? i think not.
Ha

Chicago, IL

#7 Mar 20, 2013
sosad wrote:
<quoted text>this just shows how clueless you are. BTW MONGOS campaign manager lives in grand haven and grand haven carries a big vote in these municipal elections. all media stations have been notified to come to the next debate to report ---MONGO IS RUNNING SCARED and again did not show up..what an embarrasment and he wants to be the leader of this town ? i think not.
I agree, he is scared. That doesn't mean these people are older than dirt.
What a NO show

Romeoville, IL

#8 Mar 20, 2013
MONGO DID NOT SHOW UP SO THERE WAS NO REASON TO LIMIT MAYOR NOAK'S TIME! IDIOT!
casewideopen wrote:
Let me get this straight Mr. Griffin, I believe in the beginning you set some rules, 3 min. for each candidate. John went on and on and on for 7 min. and 20 seconds, how is that possible??? Home court advantage??? So, next boar mtg, if someone wants to speak during petitions from the public, he or she can go one for 7 min. and 20 seconds? Don't think so.
By the way John, you are pathetic. You should watch yourself to realize how pathetic your are.
Only 20 more days and this village will be free of disease called John Noak!
Mary Contrary

Plainfield, IL

#10 Mar 20, 2013
I'm one of those "older than dirt" people who votes in every election. There were no iron lungs there, but there could have been people with heart bypasses and stents who want to be informed about candidates positions so they can vote intelligently. At a recent election, our precinct had a vote of 97% of registered voters. We may be old than you, but we're smart.
Mancow

Bolingbrook, IL

#11 Mar 20, 2013
Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt they seen him on TV, even if they did them people looked 135 years old. I honestly doubt they will make it to see election time. One man was in an iron lung while another was wearing a artificial heart.
So Mongo's crazy supporters are anti-senior now. Wow you guys really are nuts.
Seniors Unite

Bolingbrook, IL

#13 Mar 28, 2013
Vote For John Noak, He actually cares about the seniors in our community. He comes to many many events we have and sponsors things that matter to us. THANK YOU MAYOR NOAK
Open your eyes residents

Des Plaines, IL

#14 Mar 28, 2013
They may not be blind but Noak is pulling the wool over their eyes and they are believe his lies
Mind made up

Bolingbrook, IL

#15 Mar 29, 2013
Watch the grand haven event on RPTV it was nice to see new faces for positions in Romeoville. I voted for Richard Love.
hmmmm

Romeoville, IL

#16 Mar 30, 2013
Mind made up wrote:
Watch the grand haven event on RPTV it was nice to see new faces for positions in Romeoville. I voted for Richard Love.
new faces are nice but thats not what it is about. Get involved the next four years and maybe you will have a chance
Gidget loves Joey

Westmont, IL

#17 Mar 31, 2013
bs we've had lots of new mayors and trustees with little or no experience. You are afraid of him.
Happy Easter

Bolingbrook, IL

#18 Mar 31, 2013
Gidget loves Joey wrote:
bs we've had lots of new mayors and trustees with little or no experience. You are afraid of him.
Hey Richard or Richard's friend that he brings everywhere. Give it a rest and enjoy the Holiday.
Gidget loves Joey

Westmont, IL

#19 Mar 31, 2013
We need to replace one of the noak lapdogs with Richard love. We don't need mango at all. I say Richards needs to go. Carl needs to get a pair and not jus be looking for something to do in retirement
Re-elect Mayor Noak

Romeoville, IL

#20 Apr 1, 2013
While I do respect Mr. Love for wanting to be involved in town I am not convinced that he should become a trustee right out of the gate. When asked by the Bugle what qualifies him to be a trustee he quoted the municipal code along with his military service. While I agree that military service can produce very strong leadership skills it does not automatically qualify you for a seat on a board of directors. You have to start on a smaller scale. Build up your reputation. Prove to the residents that you are here for the long haul. Become involved with the different committees and organizations. Put your name out there. I went to the candidates forum and debates. It seems to me that he is following Mongo's format of using buzzwords and not anything of substance to show that he really knows what he is getting into. Plus the phrase I am not a politician. Mongo says that too. Guess what, if you run for political office that makes you a politician if you are elected.

I wish him every success in what whatever he decides to do and I hope that he brings his business to Romeoville.

For me personally, he has aligned himself way too much with Mongo.
Hold On

Bolingbrook, IL

#21 Apr 1, 2013
I think that the Mongo thing has run it's course but I don't understand why people dismiss Love because he hasn't been on some village committee. I kind of like the fact that he hasn't. His time in the service is enough community service for me. I didn't know much about him until I saw him on TV, but he sounded like an excellent representative for us all.

Not sure if he has enough name recognition to pull out a win but I know he picked up more than a few votes.

I am not crazy enough to vote for Mongo but Noak needs to be reigned in and I think by voting for Churulo & Love that might put some checks and balances back in place.
Please go Home

Fishers, IN

#23 Apr 2, 2013
Carl is looking for another PAY CHECK from the PUBLIC. He has two pensions already. Does he Need another one I Don't Think So.

VOTE RICHARDS CLANCY CHAVEZ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Sep '12) 1 hr quilterqueen 1,035
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' 2 hr AAWDAW 237
Trump the Turd in the Punchbowl 10 hr Sharky 8
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 13 hr LOST IN LEMONT 11,018
Starbux Sat Mirror Mirror 18
Comey in Hot Water LOL Sat Points and laughs 4
Democratic Socialism Sat trumpsapig 2

Joliet Jobs

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages