Former Chicago Ridge police chief's p...

Former Chicago Ridge police chief's pay soared under disability deal

There are 257 comments on the Chicago Sun-Times story from Sep 18, 2012, titled Former Chicago Ridge police chief's pay soared under disability deal. In it, Chicago Sun-Times reports that:

Baldermann walked away with disability pay of $129,192 a year - nearly $20,000 more than he made as police chief for the southwest suburb Baldermann, 46, is due to collect more than $2 million in disability pay by the time he turns 60 for the back injury he reported suffering while loading a body into a police van four years ago, After he turns 60, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Sun-Times.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
hold on

Woodridge, IL

#250 Oct 31, 2012
At Home wrote:
Don't pay attention to most of what is posted on this forum. It seems to attract a lot of crazies. Almost all of them are Obama haters who have been venting their hatred for months. Topix is the home of fat old white guys that don't have a life, they are NOT PROUD AMERICANS that represent New Lenox.
I see that you have been reading a lot Neighbor, Retards, Professor and My man Mitts posts. I have to say their rhetoric has disgusted me to the point that I am sad to say that I am a registered Republican. Its has gone so far that I almost want Obama to win to throw this group of like minded minions into a frenzy of their own making. They will be praying that the Mayans were right.
waknup

Tinley Park, IL

#251 Nov 3, 2012
thanks again Gene.
Bull

Mokena, IL

#252 Nov 5, 2012
hold on wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you have been reading a lot Neighbor, Retards, Professor and My man Mitts posts. I have to say their rhetoric has disgusted me to the point that I am sad to say that I am a registered Republican. Its has gone so far that I almost want Obama to win to throw this group of like minded minions into a frenzy of their own making. They will be praying that the Mayans were right.
You a Repulican? LOL! Like saying TB is a respected "public servant."
hold on

Woodridge, IL

#253 Nov 5, 2012
Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
You a Repulican? LOL! Like saying TB is a respected "public servant."
Oh gosh that hurts so much. Almost as much as it hurts TB to take the extra money he should not be getting.
waknup

Tinley Park, IL

#254 Nov 6, 2012
Thanks for all you do Gene
jbob

Oak Lawn, IL

#255 Nov 10, 2012
tick tock

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#256 Nov 16, 2012
just wanting to keep this topic alive? Any news on this yet?
baldyisaliarandc heater

Plainfield, IL

#258 Dec 27, 2012
You expect integrity from a man who left his wife & 4 kids for a married, pregnant woman who taught his kids?!? C'mon now.
ridger

Tinley Park, IL

#259 Dec 27, 2012
how about the crossing guard that was under his command.
Great Potato Phantom

Chicago, IL

#260 Dec 27, 2012
its a good gig if u can get it
NL Voter

New Lenox, IL

#261 Jan 11, 2013
Any "news" as to how great a job TB's doing at Union?
Oh jeeezz

Chicago, IL

#262 Jan 11, 2013
NL Voter wrote:
Any "news" as to how great a job TB's doing at Union?
Spends a lot of time in the stall in the boys bathroom, peeking out through the cracks.....unable to stop touching himself
no more

Burbank, IL

#263 Dec 8, 2016
Isn't there a trustee up for re election in April that voted for this ?
still relevant

Chicago, IL

#264 Dec 8, 2016
no more wrote:
Isn't there a trustee up for re election in April that voted for this ?
Bruce?
Cueball

New Lenox, IL

#265 Dec 8, 2016
still relevant wrote:
<quoted text>

Bruce?
People continue to bitch about Baldy yet he is still our mayor. Take action next time and have a viable alternative to vote for. End of Baldy,
PensionSpike

Alsip, IL

#266 Dec 8, 2016
still relevant wrote:
<quoted text>

Bruce?
YES, let's not forget what he did. He voted in favor of Baldermann's and Kapelinski's pension spikes. Maybe he can answer us as to WHY he voted YES to the pension spikes? Let us remember this for next year's election.
Manhatan

Reddick, IL

#267 Dec 8, 2016
What vote? What pension spike?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LW elections 14 min April 31
Roads Skaler 31 min Appalled 10
Trump's Inaugural Address 2 hr Appalled 20
Democrats should push for presidential candidat... 2 hr Appalled 60
Yup Yup Yup 2 hr Appalled 11
Petition for White House to address trump tax r... 3 hr JustVisiting 1
Omg- now they are called alternative facts YIPES 3 hr JustVisiting 1

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance