Should Pizza Man Resign from Chamber?

Posted in the Joliet Forum

iscooner

Wheaton, IL

#1 Apr 8, 2012
Yes

No
Businesses

Shorewood, IL

#2 Apr 9, 2012
The way he showed his colors at the meeting shows that he does not represent the businesses in an appropiate way. Hope he thinks about what he has done. With the interest of the businesses in Crest Hill I believe he should. As the president of a chamber this will prove to be very negative in the future.
Crest Hillbilly

Des Plaines, IL

#3 Apr 10, 2012
Last time I checked, this was still a free country to say what you think.
next Mayor

Willowbrook, IL

#4 Apr 12, 2012
no don't resign, the chamber is almost dead anyway, You ever see him in a tie?
thats just how Crest Hill rolls- no class
trees 1

Shorewood, IL

#5 Apr 16, 2012
what is wrong is wrong and must be fixed. FAT Lady must go and the Mayor is next. Bring back old man Randich he will but these people in order.
Good Advice

Geneva, IL

#6 Jan 10, 2013
Businesses wrote:
The way he showed his colors at the meeting shows that he does not represent the businesses in an appropiate way. Hope he thinks about what he has done. With the interest of the businesses in Crest Hill I believe he should. As the president of a chamber this will prove to be very negative in the future.
Oops !
Vote

United States

#7 Jan 10, 2013
For the Best Pizza in town!!!
Judge

United States

#8 Jan 10, 2013
Vote wrote:
For the Best Pizza in town!!!
. Pizza the mans expertise is on Quiting.
We We

Shorewood, IL

#9 Jan 10, 2013
Let the players play, and let the haters hate, Cuz Karma has a lovely way of handling their fate!!
Ballot police

United States

#11 Mar 13, 2013
Pizza man withdraws from treasurers race. A great loss for the city stated gazal
weee

Willowbrook, IL

#12 Mar 14, 2013
Ballot police wrote:
Pizza man withdraws from treasurers race. A great loss for the city stated gazal
doubt it a loss, because he never held office, once again she makes a stupid remark... Guess thats common in the Lebenon
Weeeeeeeee

Aurora, IL

#13 Mar 14, 2013
weee wrote:
<quoted text>
doubt it a loss, because he never held office, once again she makes a stupid remark... Guess thats common in the Lebenon
loose lips sink ships Stewie !
but thanks for the info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adrian Peterson vs Ray Rice 59 min Backer 14
bees inside Lockport Dunkin Donuts 1 hr Your ma 5
Target Development Progress 1 hr Aspiring Artists ... 2
New library needed 2 hr Scott 9
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 3 hr Sawlty dawg 6,871
Bowling coach charged with sexually abusing girl (Sep '10) 5 hr Appalled 160
Neighbor selling 5 hr former owner 2
•••
•••
•••

Joliet Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Joliet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Joliet
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••