First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Infro

Carol Stream, IL

#1 Jan 28, 2014
I heard that this restaurant / bar is going to open in New Lenox where the old bluestone and primetime bar was. I heard this restaurant is good. Can anybody confirm this.
foxnthehound

Manhattan, IL

#2 Jan 29, 2014
They serve dog meat ....
Micro brew guy

United States

#3 Jan 29, 2014
Great stuff Floyd's ale house will be closed 30 days after this opens
New lenox

New Lenox, IL

#4 Jan 29, 2014
Cachey owns this property and he's paying off Baldermann to get this place in this area . Once again they're trying to get a 2 a.m. closing. Baldermann is going to prove once again, that he doesn't care about the residents of New Lenox. Corruption once again.....for now
New Lenox Resident

Mokena, IL

#5 Jan 29, 2014
Something needs to go in that location! There's nothing worse than empty, abandoned buildings, but why they need a 2 a.m. liquor license is the question. Why not midnight on weekends, 10 p.m. weekdays? Speaking of abandoned buildings...How about getting something in that ugly, blue F.I.M. building by Beggars? It's an eyesore!!! It seems the village is concentrating on the east side of the village and forgetting about the west side. The west side is the first place seen when getting off the expressway. Time to fix up some of those dumpy strip malls along Rt. 30 and fill those empty storefronts.

“No, that's not a picture of me”

Since: Dec 07

Plainfield, IL

#6 Jan 29, 2014
Though I no longer do, I lived in the area my whole life. There is way more money from Mokena & Frankfort to support businesss on the East end of 30. Plus, no one from the West side of New Lenox or Cherry Hill or certainly the East side of Joliet wants to drive through cop central (Route 30) to have a few beers and then run the risk of getting pulled over on the way home.
Schleppy

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 29, 2014
New lenox wrote:
Cachey owns this property and he's paying off Baldermann to get this place in this area . Once again they're trying to get a 2 a.m. closing. Baldermann is going to prove once again, that he doesn't care about the residents of New Lenox. Corruption once again.....for now
HA HA Bluestone......
kevin

Oak Forest, IL

#8 Jan 29, 2014
Soo much of a bars money is made between 12-2am. What is wrong with a 2am license? No bar will last there without it.
IN tHE KNOW

Manhattan, IL

#9 Jan 29, 2014
Micro brew guy wrote:
Great stuff Floyd's ale house will be closed 30 days after this opens
or it is the same owners and their lease is up on the current location....sssh
Unincorporated

New Lenox, IL

#10 Jan 29, 2014
EVERY strip mall in the area is blighted and vacant. Dominicks? What about the strip mall on Francis that has one whopping dry cleaners in it? This the Obama economy. Don't you just love it?
Professor

Frankfort, IL

#11 Jan 29, 2014
Unincorporated wrote:
EVERY strip mall in the area is blighted and vacant. Dominicks? What about the strip mall on Francis that has one whopping dry cleaners in it? This the Obama economy. Don't you just love it?
You would think everyone would have woken up and noticed that Obama is the obstructionist against the advancement of America? If you read the book "Rules for Radicals" by Saul Alinsky.......everything Obama does is straight out of that play book for Transforming a nation into government controlled Tyranny!
Mike

Chicago, IL

#12 Jan 30, 2014
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think everyone would have woken up and noticed that Obama is the obstructionist against the advancement of America? If you read the book "Rules for Radicals" by Saul Alinsky.......everything Obama does is straight out of that play book for Transforming a nation into government controlled Tyranny!
So what you're saying is that as soon as Obama is out of office....

The economy will skyrocket
Everyone will have a job
Gas prices will plummet
Every vacant strip mall will be jammed with new businesses
The DJIA will jump to 30K

I'm anxiously awaiting!!! This is gonna be great!
dmr37

Chicago, IL

#13 Jan 30, 2014
Unincorporated wrote:
They overbuilt strip malls-too many of them
Unincorporated

New Lenox, IL

#14 Jan 30, 2014
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you're saying is that as soon as Obama is out of office....
The economy will skyrocket
Everyone will have a job
Gas prices will plummet
Every vacant strip mall will be jammed with new businesses
The DJIA will jump to 30K
I'm anxiously awaiting!!! This is gonna be great!
Hopefully we won't have anyone standing in the way. That is my point. He chooses winners and losers personally. Solyndra. A billion dollars, gone. That could have helped somewhere. He is anti business and anti freedom. Hopefully the next guy will not be even more so.
Hawaii at Christmas? Wonderful. Air Force 1 and 2 all over the world? I'm sick of this imperial Presidency. You can't be liking it. I've read your posts.
Micro brew guy

New Lenox, IL

#15 Feb 2, 2014
Uni post is about the new ale house? Everyone is very tired if you spewing your single tracked thoughts of Obama . Ok waste give it a rest for a couple more years please
Unincorporated

New Lenox, IL

#16 Feb 2, 2014
Cram it Micro brew, with your Micro johnson.
1st amendment

Frankfort, IL

#17 Feb 2, 2014
Micro brew guy wrote:
Uni post is about the new ale house? Everyone is very tired if you spewing your single tracked thoughts of Obama . Ok waste give it a rest for a couple more years please
micro. You must stop drinking your washer solvent micro Obama brew cool aid.
Politico

New Lenox, IL

#18 Feb 3, 2014
Micro, you are correct. Uni / professor are losers no doubt. They stay on track about Obama and Obama only! Really believe they have their own personal issues and want to blame someone so Obama is the point of anger. TOOLS are what they are known as around town. I showed up to fight at weber road and I - 55 one time any as you would expect a no show. The bark is worst than their pillow biting bite :) Bulldog Ale house will be well received. New Lenox young folks spend money in mokena and Frankfort need to get cash flowing here in NL. Regardless of who is in charge in the White House. And for the record Obama is a bad president. This too shall pass.. Uni / Professor F U !
Officer Barney Fife

New Lenox, IL

#19 Feb 3, 2014
Heres what will happen. The restaurant will open, neighbors will complain my cop buddies and I will write DUI's like there is no tomorrow, crowds will dry up and it will close. Baldy gets his $$$ (allegdly), BS Bay gets their wish and the restaurant developer gets screwed. Same ol song and dance again.
New Lenox

New Lenox, IL

#20 Feb 3, 2014
Officer Barney Fife wrote:
Heres what will happen. The restaurant will open, neighbors will complain my cop buddies and I will write DUI's like there is no tomorrow, crowds will dry up and it will close. Baldy gets his $$$(allegdly), BS Bay gets their wish and the restaurant developer gets screwed. Same ol song and dance again.
Sorry, none of the residents complained about Prime Time - it's just a terrible place to have a restaurant and/or bar. If you can prove that any residents complained prove it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Lenox Topix Poll 9 min Really 29
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min mahz 49,829
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 35 min No ROI 6,805
Menards /SAMs clud 48 min Joilet Resident 8
9:30 start at kelvin grove 1 hr Robert Thomas 8
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr LieutenantGov 4,030
food stamp sign-ups outnumber jobs created in o... 1 hr Robert Thomas 13
•••
•••

Joliet Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Joliet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Joliet