Attention: Alderman John VershayI

Attention: Alderman John VershayI

Posted in the Joliet Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Discusted in CrestHill

Saint Charles, IL

#1 Apr 20, 2013
I am so sorry and discussed with Alderman John VershayI and Daughter, Christine, and other partispants, who sent out that post card, trying to sway the election. Instead of plotting against other individuals, all of you should go to Church and pray and ask God for forgiveness. Also Mr. Vershay, instead of wasting your money sending out post cards, it would of better use to take your daughter to a Doctor for help. I believe She needs help, just by watching and observing her actions. I don't know if I should feel sorry for all of you, especially at your age, Mr. Vershay. Please pray and ask forgiveness, maybe God will hear, before it's too late!!
Corn field

Chicago, IL

#2 Apr 20, 2013
I cannot imagine this John Vershay making decisions for the city for all those years!!! No wonder the city is so f$cked up
Proud of John

River Grove, IL

#3 Apr 20, 2013
Give it up all of you!!!! What do you care if John sent out postcards, it's called and election and anything goes especially in the City of Crest Hill!!! Quit acting like all of your are saints!!!! I know for a fact that none of you have any faith/god in yourselves!!! Who do you think your kidding, yourselves, when all of you have done the same thing in an election and also other things that should not be mentioned on this board!!! Come on, get real with yourselves because none of you mean anything to anyone anyway!!!!! You go John, it sounds like the truth hurts all of you and you just can't accept/believe that people in Crest Hill don't like you!!!!! Duh, it's called an election!!!!! So get over yourselves, weirdos!!!!
Proud of John

River Grove, IL

#4 Apr 20, 2013
Corn field wrote:
I cannot imagine this John Vershay making decisions for the city for all those years!!! No wonder the city is so f$cked up
Actually, your messed up!!!Get a clue!!!!
Discusted in CrestHill

Saint Charles, IL

#5 Apr 21, 2013
Proud of John, that is sick! No I was taught by my parents, when I was a young child ,
You do not play dirty, you play fair, and may the best person win. Probably, you did not have the same uo-bringing That is why the world is like today! Corruption and dog eat dog. It is a shame people don't have the kindness like years ago. Just think for yourself, and the heck with the next person. You do not take it out on other people, because you you lose an election . Christine Vershay Hall uses her dads name to help her win the election, instead of going out on her own and campaigning. And then She loses the election, She takes it out on the deputy, becsause She is so jealous of her, becsuse She does a great job for the city of Crest Hill. Is that the kind of people was in your up-bringing. That is so sad.
Insane

River Grove, IL

#6 Apr 21, 2013
Discusted in CrestHill wrote:
Proud of John, that is sick! No I was taught by my parents, when I was a young child ,
You do not play dirty, you play fair, and may the best person win. Probably, you did not have the same uo-bringing That is why the world is like today! Corruption and dog eat dog. It is a shame people don't have the kindness like years ago. Just think for yourself, and the heck with the next person. You do not take it out on other people, because you you lose an election . Christine Vershay Hall uses her dads name to help her win the election, instead of going out on her own and campaigning. And then She loses the election, She takes it out on the deputy, becsause She is so jealous of her, becsuse She does a great job for the city of Crest Hill. Is that the kind of people was in your up-bringing. That is so sad.
What is sad is you trying to justify what I said and no matter what you say you need to quit playing the saintly card!!! This has nothing to do with our world, people's last names, how you were brought up, who is jealous, etc....this was an election and if John felt that the people listed on the postcard were not capable of the job and he listed who he felt was capable of the job than so let it be said!!!!! Their are all types of stratgies to every election and you are trying to pinpoint something on John that is not there!!!! Don't tell me that you or anyone else did not have motives in this past election because you did just like everyone else. John or anyone else could have done the postcards so who cares!!! Let's talk dirty election now, I have seen so much diversity with so many people of Crest Hill in the past 4yrs that has seperated so many from each other, now you tell me that's not dirty playing each other!!! Upbringing, I watch and hear/see so much dirty politics in Crest Hill on all sides of the board that most of you are swimming in it!!!! Oh well, opinions are opinions and remember, opinions do not count!!!!
Shamed the name vershay

Woodridge, IL

#7 Apr 21, 2013
What ever little respect I had for the Vershay name is lost now!

Johnie V didn't just send post cards out with his opinion on them.

He lied about sending them out! And didn't have the balls to put his name on the post cards as the person
that sent them out.
Insane

River Grove, IL

#8 Apr 21, 2013
Shamed the name vershay wrote:
What ever little respect I had for the Vershay name is lost now!
Johnie V didn't just send post cards out with his opinion on them.
He lied about sending them out! And didn't have the balls to put his name on the post cards as the person
that sent them out.
Again, it's en election!!!! Who ever said you have to put you name on anything that is sent out!!! Again, it's an election and it really does not matter who sends/sent them out!!! The bottom line is those cards were mailed out by whomever for their own reason and whoever wanted to take the time out to find out whomever sent them out is their business. This has nothing to do about who lied, John does not owe anyone an explanation about the postcards, plain and simple!!!! Why do you feel that John has to explain himself when I know that most of the council on board are not honest themselves!!! My opinion and again, it's an opinion (which means it doesn't count in case noone knows what opinion means) that whoever chose to take the unnecessary time out to find out who sent those postcards out in the mail must have had nothing better off to do with themselves!!!! Again, people have to quit acting like they were so shocked by that mailer and who sent them out because I know you or anyone else involved with this postcard issue of finding out who sent them out is no saint because no saint would have taken the time out to find out who sent them, plain and simple!!!!
Shamed the name vershay

Woodridge, IL

#9 Apr 21, 2013
We know very well what opinion means. Some have crossed that line.(go get'em Tina) U C we're not really interested in you're opinion to where that line is drawn.

Getting back to the v's

Red faced John Vershay has been caught on TV.
He has shamed the name Vershay and Hall!

I have no respect for either of them.
Shame Shame

Joliet, IL

#10 Apr 21, 2013
Still, there is a point behind all of this. Many people have said that they havent seen this BAD of an election in a long while! This city is just getting worse and worse!!! Im glad we have some new change in this community!! It sickens me that Mr. Vershay out of all people was the one who sent out the postcard!!! And Im sure many others helped out! Hopefully Mrs. Vicki Hackney does a better job! And hopefully soon we can get Mr.Vershay out of here! Its about time to get a "update."
weee

Cicero, IL

#11 Apr 21, 2013
please post what card said, please

I didn't get one
Bite Me

Joliet, IL

#12 Apr 21, 2013
Shame Shame wrote:
Still, there is a point behind all of this. Many people have said that they havent seen this BAD of an election in a long while! This city is just getting worse and worse!!! Im glad we have some new change in this community!! It sickens me that Mr. Vershay out of all people was the one who sent out the postcard!!! And Im sure many others helped out! Hopefully Mrs. Vicki Hackney does a better job! And hopefully soon we can get Mr.Vershay out of here! Its about time to get a "update."
Update? You mean all of Ray's people on the council? No Thanks!
Discusted in Crest Hill

Saint Charles, IL

#13 Apr 21, 2013
No matter what I say, Will not make a difference to you. I just don't believe in under-handing other people, just to try to sway an election, to keep dsughter in. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, and you have a one track mine. Did you ever believe in the golden rule, or is that not in your vocabulary . What did the deputy ever do to any one? Do you believe in revenge on some one, because of losing an election?
I would like to know how your mind works? Do you believe this is right?
Knowledgeable

Joliet, IL

#14 Apr 21, 2013
Vershays think they are invincible and about time people stand up for what they believe. If he doesn't like what the council does as he always point out then quit, no one keeping him there. In my opinion he is taking money from the city and then complains about it. How many ever years he has been there figure out the dollars he has been paid, Maybe he can work on his ward in cleaning it up and enforcing that. Mr dyke can help too, it's a mess. Isn't he on the beautification committee?
weee

Cicero, IL

#15 Apr 21, 2013
Discusted in Crest Hill wrote:
No matter what I say, Will not make a difference to you. I just don't believe in under-handing other people, just to try to sway an election, to keep dsughter in. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, and you have a one track mine. Did you ever believe in the golden rule, or is that not in your vocabulary . What did the deputy ever do to any one? Do you believe in revenge on some one, because of losing an election?
I would like to know how your mind works? Do you believe this is right?
yes what a dope only held office hours that were four once a week bye bye chrissy fat pants...
Ol Man ver shay

Woodridge, IL

#16 Apr 22, 2013
Knowledgeable wrote:
Vershays think they are invincible and about time people stand up for what they believe. If he doesn't like what the council does as he always point out then quit, no one keeping him there. In my opinion he is taking money from the city and then complains about it. How many ever years he has been there figure out the dollars he has been paid, Maybe he can work on his ward in cleaning it up and enforcing that. Mr dyke can help too, it's a mess. Isn't he on the beautification committee?
Ol'Man ver shay bitched about every Mayor that's been in office.
Votes NO to anything having to DUE with payroll or the budget, every time like an old broken record. What a joke he is!

The beautification committee only has murals on their mind.
But they can't figure out where to hang the murals so that anyone can read them safely! Dumb! They're a joke too!

Crest Hill needs a Blight Committee! Start with Johnie v's house!
Carol

Chicago, IL

#17 Apr 22, 2013
weee wrote:
<quoted text>
yes what a dope only held office hours that were four once a week bye bye chrissy fat pants...
really u have to get that mean
weee

Cicero, IL

#18 Apr 22, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text> really u have to get that mean
yes-- he poo's his pants to
Carol

Joliet, IL

#19 Apr 22, 2013
Wow we're grown ups
wee wee

Cicero, IL

#20 Apr 22, 2013
Carol wrote:
Wow we're grown ups
yes we are- because we like post cards

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sparkles is Off the Rails 19 min Neighbor 58
breaking news!!!!! 1 hr Moose and Squirre... 200
manhattan township road commissioner 3 hr ONlooker 7
The Solution to Health Care 8 hr True Dat 22
Your Car 8 hr MPMMB 72
Is the Republican Party fit to Govern? 8 hr True Dat 12
Trump making it great 9 hr MPMMB 15

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages