Obama slays U S Navy

Posted in the Joliet Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Neighbor

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

His plan is working perfectly...

Obama EPA has imposed new requirements on fule pruchased by the Navy.

JP-5 increased from $3.50 to $16.00/gallon
Ship Fuel increased from $3.50 to $26/gallon

Think about your cost of fuel of say $3.50/gal and the Obama EPA saying new fuel is $16/gal. How would that affect your budget? Life?

Obama knows exactly what he is doing. The Navy was forced to keep only one Carrier in the middle east because of fuel costs, and the "pending" Obama planned death shot from the Sequester.

Now I know the Libs out here will call me names, and say this is Neighbor & anti-Obama politics right? They are wrong. This is pro-America Neighbor posting "real" facts on what Obama has done. Love him or hate him, this is "what he has done". We all need to wake up and see what he is doing, "all" of us.
What

Morris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 9, 2013
 
The self proclaimed "watcher" is posting things that are dated and inaccurate? No way, I'm shocked!!
Professor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 9, 2013
 
Its absolutely true. The deployment of a second Navy ship to the middle east has been delayed due to Military Cuts. That's s vulnerable part of the world not to have two eyes on it at all times! Obama just gave a speech that he gutted the Military spending so drastic, that's why we had negative GDP leading us into a economic depression! Educate yourself, pay attention to what's going on. Don't be a low information voter. Obama types bank on getting the votes of the welfare state and the uniformed lemmings!
Neighbor

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 9, 2013
 
Correct Professor. "What"? Google every point I cited... No need to appologize. Few people have followed this so you're not along in the dark.
Bad info and Old News

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Professor wrote:
Its absolutely true. The deployment of a second Navy ship to the middle east has been delayed due to Military Cuts. That's s vulnerable part of the world not to have two eyes on it at all times! Obama just gave a speech that he gutted the Military spending so drastic, that's why we had negative GDP leading us into a economic depression! Educate yourself, pay attention to what's going on. Don't be a low information voter. Obama types bank on getting the votes of the welfare state and the uniformed lemmings!
So citing bad info and year old news is accomplishing what? That was the point being made. I should have figured you would miss it. Just another chance for you to go on an idiotic rant. Moron.
Bad info and Old News

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

http://www.newsroomamerica.com/story/345275/u...

I guess I don't see the harm in reducing military in some of these places if the money being saved is given to help the US economy. I guess I'm all for stabilizing the US before wasting more lives and money in the Middle East. You are aware that the Middle East has been fighting for thousands of years and will continue to fight for thousands more. Or maybe we can spend the money we save in finding those wmd's in Iraq
Unincorporated

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 9, 2013
 
35% of the world's oil flows out of that strait. The Iranians close it? 10 bucks a gallon. That's why we are there and have been there.
Neighbor

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 9, 2013
 
Bad Info ehhh? You crack us up. <lol

I hear your point on the middle east, but you bring up old news with that. Come on, 1,000 years and your telling us something new? <lol

Still, we have been blessed the battles are over there, not here on our land right? Now think, think hard.... If we save all the money you point at, it means we will not have the forces over there keeping the battles away from our land. Easier to overcome 1 carrier than 2 kind of logic. Chess my good man, not checkers... Try to go beyond the shiney object they dazzel you with. Secondly, if the gas in your car jumped from $3.50 to $26.00 a gal, what would that do to your budget? Get it? Now given that scenario has already occurred, what will happen if we reduce your biudget by $500,000,000? Got it? Good boy... <lol

(Old news??? ROFLMAO)
Bad info and Old News

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 9, 2013
 
Didn't say a complete evacuation, I said reducing.
Neighbor

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 9, 2013
 
Agreed...
Bad info and Old News

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Neighbor wrote:
Bad Info ehhh? You crack us up. <lol

I hear your point on the middle east, but you bring up old news with that. Come on, 1,000 years and your telling us something new? <lol

Still, we have been blessed the battles are over there, not here on our land right? Now think, think hard.... If we save all the money you point at, it means we will not have the forces over there keeping the battles away from our land. Easier to overcome 1 carrier than 2 kind of logic. Chess my good man, not checkers... Try to go beyond the shiney object they dazzel you with. Secondly, if the gas in your car jumped from $3.50 to $26.00 a gal, what would that do to your budget? Get it? Now given that scenario has already occurred, what will happen if we reduce your biudget by $500,000,000? Got it? Good boy... <lol

(Old news??? ROFLMAO)
Not addressing the dates of the articles and the 2013 budgeted price of jet fuel? Shocking. Instead a shiny toy reference and completely ignoring the fact that you put this stuff out there trying to get people riled up over things you pass off as news. When in fact it is well over a year old. Didn't you learn the last time you classless hack? Lol. Nice try, but again you put out an out of date, inaccurate post. I challenge you to answer or respond to those points. But we know what happens when you are called out. Wait for it, wait for it.
Bad info and Old News

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Neighbor wrote:
Bad Info ehhh? You crack us up. <lol

I hear your point on the middle east, but you bring up old news with that. Come on, 1,000 years and your telling us something new? <lol

Still, we have been blessed the battles are over there, not here on our land right? Now think, think hard.... If we save all the money you point at, it means we will not have the forces over there keeping the battles away from our land. Easier to overcome 1 carrier than 2 kind of logic. Chess my good man, not checkers... Try to go beyond the shiney object they dazzel you with. Secondly, if the gas in your car jumped from $3.50 to $26.00 a gal, what would that do to your budget? Get it? Now given that scenario has already occurred, what will happen if we reduce your biudget by $500,000,000? Got it? Good boy... <lol

(Old news??? ROFLMAO)
This is the same Neighbor that is preaching about the impending civil unrest and that the US gearing up for battle?
Neighbor

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 9, 2013
 
A) What makes you think I post it for the purpose of rileing people up?
B) What makes you think I posted this a Breaking News?

Can't you man up and see the folly in your ways? All you do is criticize the poster out here. Can't you think on your own about a subject? Are you foolish enough to believe because something occurred a week ago, a month ago, a year ago, that "everyone" knows about it? Really? Are you really that foolish? Say it aint so? <LMAO

Can you try real hard to focus on this subject, and contribute to the pro's & con's? Or are you just going to attack posters? Man up, tells us what your purpose is ok?
Bad info and Old News

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Neighbor wrote:
A) What makes you think I post it for the purpose of rileing people up?
B) What makes you think I posted this a Breaking News?

Can't you man up and see the folly in your ways? All you do is criticize the poster out here. Can't you think on your own about a subject? Are you foolish enough to believe because something occurred a week ago, a month ago, a year ago, that "everyone" knows about it? Really? Are you really that foolish? Say it aint so? <LMAO

Can you try real hard to focus on this subject, and contribute to the pro's & con's? Or are you just going to attack posters? Man up, tells us what your purpose is ok?
A) "His plan is working perfectly...

Obama EPA has imposed new requirements on fule pruchased by the Navy."

What is the plan Neighbor. You're out here preaching civil unrest for the past week. Please tell us?

B) "new requirements"

Did you look at the 2013 budget?$3.75 a gallon. The things you referenced we're from 2011.

Is that clear enough, or do you need Professor to share his picture? So spin this how you want, but your research is as our of date as your insults. And I have given both facts and opinion on the subject, which you obviously missed, but that doesn't surprise me based on the material you put out here. You are always a year or two behind. Lol.
Neighbor

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Why do you make stuff up?

Don't appologize to me. That's ok. You made a fool of yourself in front of everybody out here, that's enough for me.

xxoo

So with both hands tied behind my back, here is my slaughtering response to your made up version:

Heres where Obama EPA is at on the 2012 & 2013 Calandar:
https://www.environmentalleader.com/2013/02/0...

Here's the 2012 scenario:
http://epaabuse.com/8809/editorials/the-epas-...

And to bring you up to speed quickly, here's a cronology:
http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/times...

And in 2012, here's proof the fuel Obama's EPA was mandating did not exist:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/10/business/en...
Professor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

These libs can't face the facts that Obama is the great destroyer of America. They just can't look in the mirror and admit reality. They live in a fantasy land! They block out information they don't want to hear or know. Liberalism is really a serious mental illness when you evaluate their rationale!
Fireman

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 9, 2013
 
Professor wrote:
These libs can't face the facts that Obama is the great destroyer of America. They just can't look in the mirror and admit reality. They live in a fantasy land! They block out information they don't want to hear or know. Liberalism is really a serious mental illness when you evaluate their rationale!
As much as it galls me to say this, 52% of those who showed up to vote approve of what this jackass is doing.

It's their country. They're in ghetto heaven until the Link cards run out and the militery is unable to defend the source of their largesse.

When these two occurrences take place, the young skulls filled with mush (Odumbo's greatest and most loyal constituency) will rue their votes.

Too late then!
Neighbor

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 9, 2013
 
Like I have stated... Libs first try to change the subject, then go to a blame Bush, lastly then go to name calling the poster,,,

Soooo "Bad Info"... lets get you back to the subject of this thread ok?

His plan is working perfectly...

Obama EPA has imposed new requirements on fule pruchased by the Navy.

JP-5 increased from $3.50 to $16.00/gallon
Ship Fuel increased from $3.50 to $26/gallon

Think about your cost of fuel of say $3.50/gal and the Obama EPA saying new fuel is $16/gal. How would that affect your budget? Life?

Obama knows exactly what he is doing. The Navy was forced to keep only one Carrier in the middle east because of fuel costs, and the "pending" Obama planned death shot from the Sequester.

Now I know the Libs out here will call me names, and say this is Neighbor & anti-Obama politics right? They are wrong. This is pro-America Neighbor posting "real" facts on what Obama has done. Love him or hate him, this is "what he has done". We all need to wake up and see what he is doing, "all" of us.
Bad info and Old News

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Neighbor wrote:
Like I have stated... Libs first try to change the subject, then go to a blame Bush, lastly then go to name calling the poster,,,

Soooo "Bad Info"... lets get you back to the subject of this thread ok?

His plan is working perfectly...

Obama EPA has imposed new requirements on fule pruchased by the Navy.

JP-5 increased from $3.50 to $16.00/gallon
Ship Fuel increased from $3.50 to $26/gallon

Think about your cost of fuel of say $3.50/gal and the Obama EPA saying new fuel is $16/gal. How would that affect your budget? Life?

Obama knows exactly what he is doing. The Navy was forced to keep only one Carrier in the middle east because of fuel costs, and the "pending" Obama planned death shot from the Sequester.

Now I know the Libs out here will call me names, and say this is Neighbor & anti-Obama politics right? They are wrong. This is pro-America Neighbor posting "real" facts on what Obama has done. Love him or hate him, this is "what he has done". We all need to wake up and see what he is doing, "all" of us.
Ignoring facts again Neighbor? No not you. Even when it is your own sources. Ignore and move on is your motto. You have made it clear that this is way, way over your head.

Good job on answering the question of what I made up. It's ok to not have an answer, you're just an idiot with access to a computer ( even though apparently your computer stops at 2011....lol).
Neighbor

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 9, 2013
 
What planet is your brain on? <lol Oie..herre's the name calling stage...step 3 Lib move like I said. <lol

Come on now, get back to the subject of this thread.

It's ok if you support what Obama is doing, just say so, and why is all anyone wants out here. No need to try to chnge the subject, blame Bush, and name call the poster. We forgive you of that. Start a clean slate... Try to provide a comment on the subject of "this" thread. Give it a try my friend...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Joliet Discussions

Search the Joliet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
USSR Pushes America 33 min Hardball with C matthews 24
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Dusty Mangina 47,034
Chelseas Love Child 1 hr Billy Jean 3
Lockport council delays decision on police dog 1 hr Lockport local l 51
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 2 hr Halloween 4,253
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Stimied 3,776
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 14 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,533
•••
•••
•••
Joliet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Joliet Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••