Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

The Dow closed at 14,000 today in contrast to naysayers like Rubio2016 and the professor.
The highest close since 2007. There is over 7 trillion invested in the stock market. It is up 111%.four More Years.
Sara

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Four More Years wrote:
The Dow closed at 14,000 today in contrast to naysayers like Rubio2016 and the professor.
The highest close since 2007. There is over 7 trillion invested in the stock market. It is up 111%.four More Years.
the market does not reflect the economy. it used to at one time, not now. We had ZERO growth last quarter. Maybe the market is responding to that?
Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Sara wrote:
<quoted text>the market does not reflect the economy. it used to at one time, not now. We had ZERO growth last quarter. Maybe the market is responding to that?
Lets see the economy tanked in 2008 and the market tanked. Kind of reflected the economy.
Jim Cramer

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

There is nowhere to put your money except into the market. Be careful. A little wind shakes a tree in a big way when you are at the top of it.
Neighbor

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Poof.... Remember the dot com crash? Still, it's nice to see the 401k getting back to where it was.
Manhattan Yellowhammer

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Neighbor wrote:
Poof.... Remember the dot com crash? Still, it's nice to see the 401k getting back to where it was.
No thanks to Baby Bush and his economy killing policies!
Neighbor

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Ahhhh yea that's right. But remind me please, exactly which Bush policies are you referring to? I'd like to go read them in detail. You obviously know what you're talking about and I can use your guidance in finding those specific policies Bush created to ruin the economy. Thanks!
Mo money

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Blame Obama for 14,000!
Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Neighbor wrote:
You have been calling and posting links for a year on the impending doom and crash. The less people that believe the higher we go.
Union yes

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

I blame Obama

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Joliet Forum right now

Search the Joliet Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min Terry rigsby 48,933
Lincoln Way West Boundary (Sep '09) 56 min Wildthing 73
Lazy Union Protesters 1 hr Bill 11
What was going on by the train station 1 hr Appalled 10
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 1 hr BNEWS 6,055
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 23 hr newpoly 1,864
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Sun Chicagobunny 527
•••
•••
•••
•••

Joliet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••