large gathering for steve at town hall meeting

Posted in the Joliet Forum

KELLY IS WASHED UP

Lockport, IL

#1 Mar 26, 2013
STEVE has a large crowd attending his Town Hall Meeting. It shows what the people of Lockport are interested in. Steve is pro development and will get us restaurants which will be fine dining, stores of high quality, restore our downtown, fix our water and road issues over his four year term and you will have not wasted your vote as you can see many did last time around. He is a man of his word and I will guarantee you he is a gentleman, a father, a husband, a business man, a backer of a fine community where he lives, and rolled into one fine Mayor of Lockport. Goodbye to the old gang and in with the new. Elect good councilmen too..Jason, Kris, Darren, and Brian. They will make you proud! You will not have to travel to get the things you enjoy.
ABCD

Lemont, IL

#3 Mar 26, 2013
I think we need to be realistic here. I don't think that he can do all of those things in one term. Although accomplishing even a couple of those things is more than we have seen the past 4 years.
Diffferent Day same Sh__

Saint Charles, IL

#4 Mar 26, 2013
Politicians will say anything to get elected, that goes for all politicians...
Lockport

Lockport, IL

#5 Mar 26, 2013
I was also at the Town Hall Meeting. Steve outlined a thoughtful and logical vision of what he wants to accomplish. I was told that a video of the event will be available on YouTube in a couple of days.

Steve hit a home run tonight. There is no doubt that he is the superior candidate for mayor.
Lockport Local

Lockport, IL

#6 Mar 26, 2013
Diffferent Day same Sh__ wrote:
Politicians will say anything to get elected, that goes for all politicians...
Cynical minds can never be satisfied. Ask the ladies from CARE. Their motto seems to be whatever your for we are against. We don't CARE what it is, we don't CARE, we are against it. Ladies life is too, too, short to bring all this misery on the city of Lockport.
Porter Place

Lockport, IL

#7 Mar 26, 2013
The ladies from CARE seem to be working full time at spreading mis-information about the Cogent Energy proposal for the Star Business Park on the former Texaco site. Fortunately, very few people pay much attention to their nonsense.
KELLY IS WASHED UP

Lockport, IL

#8 Mar 26, 2013
This forum is about Steve's Town Hall Meeting. Let's stay focused please. It was a great meeting and he is superior in every way and all the people there seem to think so. It was a great turnout. It was more than expected so people are really excited about him after all the misery they been through.
Lockport Local

Lockport, IL

#9 Mar 26, 2013
Lockport wrote:
I was also at the Town Hall Meeting. Steve outlined a thoughtful and logical vision of what he wants to accomplish. I was told that a video of the event will be available on YouTube in a couple of days.
Steve hit a home run tonight. There is no doubt that he is the superior candidate for mayor.
Bring on the YouTube! Maybe they could play it in lieu of the April 3rd meeting. What a treat that would be! A meeting that would show the "Slimy slate" how you can really run a meeting and get the people's work done. No B/S, no talking over your neighbor, no belittling the public, answering questions with dignity and respect, following Roberts Rules of Order. The people of Lockport might even pay for such an event.
Lockport Proud

Mundelein, IL

#10 Mar 27, 2013
Last night I left thinking that Steve did a great job, but that he let the Cogent thing go on too long. Obviously CARE recruited a few people with the intention of being disruptive (although, respectful) as usual.

However, now that I think about it I think Steve did a great job. He promised an open floor to hear residents concerns and that's what he delivered. He was respectful and patient with residents, which is a great contrast to Turner.

Personally, I liked all of the things he said about development and the water system, but there were others who probably left glad that he's cognizant of Cogent.

Overall, great job Steve! Also, great job to Lockport for turning out to an event and letting our voices be heard!
K the termite

United States

#11 Mar 27, 2013
Lockport Proud wrote:
Last night I left thinking that Steve did a great job, but that he let the Cogent thing go on too long. Obviously CARE recruited a few people with the intention of being disruptive (although, respectful) as usual.
However, now that I think about it I think Steve did a great job. He promised an open floor to hear residents concerns and that's what he delivered. He was respectful and patient with residents, which is a great contrast to Turner.
Personally, I liked all of the things he said about development and the water system, but there were others who probably left glad that he's cognizant of Cogent.
Overall, great job Steve! Also, great job to Lockport for turning out to an event and letting our voices be heard!
F***you.
Porter Place

Lockport, IL

#12 Mar 27, 2013
K the termite wrote:
<quoted text>
F***you.
If your mother and father ever decide to get married, be sure to invite us all to the wedding!!!
Steve is a leader

Lockport, IL

#13 Mar 27, 2013
Kelly is on here again with his big crusty foul talking mouth. It is ok, as a loser he can't cope with the fact that he is OUTCLASSED, OUTWITTED, OUTED PERIOD!!!!!!! Thanks for another letter attacking the citizens of Lockport. You do not deserve to even be a councilman. You are a disgrace! We have a great man running and his name is Steve Streit! Vote as the future of Lockport depends on it! Vote Streit and the council people that are for this town and not affliated with the lowbrows.
KELLY IS WASHED UP

Lockport, IL

#14 Mar 27, 2013
This forum is about Kelly Turner having THE BEST TOWN HALL Meeting, EVER. Let's stay focused please. It was a great meeting and he is superior in every way and all the people there seem to think so. It was a great turnout. It was more than expected so people are really excited about him after all the misery they been through seeing all those prank Streit signs around town. elly Turner can wash me up ANY day of the week!! He just needs to be sure to bring that hot Denise Marynowski for our very first Ménage à trois!!

VOTE KELLY TURNER FOR MAYOR!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coach "K" Blasts Obama 35 min NL Rez 2
Great Day For Lockport 36 min Mary Contrary 4
Hillary Loves Lying 42 min Patriot 20
horchatas 45 min Neighbors 3
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 50 min help 8,899
Kraus is having problems again today 2 hr KeepingItReal 9
News Will Co Board Votes Down: Trucking Co Expansion... 2 hr Patriot 6
More from around the web

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE