Giovan John Cullotta for Treasurer

Posted in the Joliet Forum

Seeking Giovan

Aurora, IL

#1 Mar 21, 2013
I have voted early and noticed Giovan's name on the ballot for Treasurer. Then later heard that Giovan withdrew his name from the ballot. Any truth to this?
weee

Willowbrook, IL

#2 Mar 21, 2013
no he is running
weeeeee

Shorewood, IL

#3 Mar 21, 2013
Seeking Giovan wrote:
I have voted early and noticed Giovan's name on the ballot for Treasurer. Then later heard that Giovan withdrew his name from the ballot. Any truth to this?
really you heard? since you voted is none of your concern.
weeeeee

Shorewood, IL

#4 Mar 21, 2013
weee wrote:
no he is running
OMG!!! we are in big trouble.
whoooo

United States

#5 Mar 22, 2013
Looks like few people are concern!
Don't worry just be happy.
moving forward the City

Shorewood, IL

#6 Mar 27, 2013
whoooo wrote:
Looks like few people are concern!
Don't worry just be happy.
Giovan Cullota for Treasurer!!!!
Steve Wrote

Wheaton, IL

#7 Mar 27, 2013
moving forward the City wrote:
<quoted text>
Giovan Cullota for Treasurer!!!!
I like Giovan, matter of fact me and him have something in common.
The same crazy Alderwoman Claudio likes to call the police on the both of us.

He also makes great pizza and has a very nice place, no matter what
her and her friend says.
WHOOOOO

Shorewood, IL

#8 Mar 28, 2013
moving forward the City wrote:
<quoted text>
Giovan Cullota for Treasurer!!!!
Giovan Cullota for Treasurer!!!!
Good for you

United States

#9 Mar 28, 2013
Steve Wrote wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Giovan, matter of fact me and him have something in common.
The same crazy Alderwoman Claudio likes to call the police on the both of us.
He also makes great pizza and has a very nice place, no matter what
her and her friend says.
That is my Girl....Keep up the good Work Alder Woman Gazal!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Sly for Mayor? 1 hr Home of Proud Ame... 37
Gay Activist Protestors Have Egg On Their Face 2 hr big ballz 40
New Lenox School District 122 Election 2 hr Irish 15
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 4 hr LEDs 8,735
Manhattan School Board Election 4 hr see sample ballot 10
Ron 5 hr This all seems nuts 11
Willy, Allen & Nicky in it for the teachers 5 hr On the take 16
More from around the web

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]