Obama Supports Infanticide

Obama Supports Infanticide

Posted in the Joliet Forum

Professor

Mokena, IL

#1 Apr 28, 2013
While the murder trial of planned parenthood doctor Kermit Gosnell is going on, Obama is speaking to Planned Parenthood praising and supporting them. Remember, Obama supported and voted in favor of FULL TERM ABORTIONS while in the Illinois Senate. It brings tears to my eyes thinking of those babies being murdered. it is a sick and demented world we live in today. To think that our president is an advocate for this is mind numbing!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/26/ob...
Sick

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 28, 2013
The people that support this organization and their murder of babies are evil.
Hulk

Mokena, IL

#4 Apr 28, 2013
This is what they do in China. Government supported abortion. If you have more children than the government wants, they kill them. Sad but true.
U can help

Frankfort, IL

#5 Apr 28, 2013
Professor wrote:
While the murder trial of planned parenthood doctor Kermit Gosnell is going on, Obama is speaking to Planned Parenthood praising and supporting them. Remember, Obama supported and voted in favor of FULL TERM ABORTIONS while in the Illinois Senate. It brings tears to my eyes thinking of those babies being murdered. it is a sick and demented world we live in today. To think that our president is an advocate for this is mind numbing!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/26/ob...
How many unwanted babies have you adopted?
repukilcans

Mchenry, IL

#6 Apr 29, 2013
and not only does Obama support infanticide, he supports the destruction of morons who post made up shit on topix!!
Thinker

New Lenox, IL

#7 Apr 29, 2013
U can help wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the term is unplanned pregnancy not unwanted. Unwanted is outdated just like the negative stigma of adoption. Choose your words correctly, they can be hurtful to some people.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#8 Apr 29, 2013
U can help wrote:
<quoted text>
None. So since I have not adopted, its okay to murder babies? Oh I get it.....just like they do at the animal welfare league when no one adopts animals! Obama tells America he is attacking the 2nd amendment to save childrens lives from guns. Then he goes to Planned Parenthood and tells them they have a million more murders to do yet on babies? Sick, Sick, Sick, just like you!
Professor

Mokena, IL

#9 Apr 29, 2013
Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the term is unplanned pregnancy not unwanted. Unwanted is outdated just like the negative stigma of adoption. Choose your words correctly, they can be hurtful to some people.
These people don't plan anything in their lives. They are the uneducated, irresponsible, ignorant, burdens of society. Political Correctness is a problem. The truth works much better and always will. Stop hiding from it.
Retards

Joliet, IL

#10 Apr 29, 2013
Make up you mind conservatives.

You are anti abortion, yet anti government aid for children. Make up your minds because a child born into a poor environment cannot feed and clothe itself, and it's parents aren't making the right decisions so what are we to do? Feed it or kill it? You must pick one, you CANNOT have it both ways.
Professors Dad

Frankfort, IL

#11 Apr 29, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
These people don't plan anything in their lives. They are the uneducated, irresponsible, ignorant, burdens of society. Political Correctness is a problem. The truth works much better and always will. Stop hiding from it.
Then don't you think it would have been better if they were aborted? What are you...a LIBERAL! Stop taking my tax dollars to support these burdens of society.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#12 Apr 29, 2013
Professors Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Then don't you think it would have been better if they were aborted? What are you...a LIBERAL! Stop taking my tax dollars to support these burdens of society.
First of all, you can't consider it an abortion if the baby is full term and alive outside the mother. That is defined as murder. I could not agree more about your tax dollar complaint. I don't want to pay to support anyone on welfare.

The irresponsible parents of these children should be aborted. That would be a win win for every tax payer in this country! Not an innocent baby murdered.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#13 Apr 29, 2013
Retards wrote:
You are anti abortion, yet anti government aid for children. Make up your minds because a child born into a poor environment cannot feed and clothe itself, and it's parents aren't making the right decisions so what are we to do? Feed it or kill it? You must pick one, you CANNOT have it both ways.
Im a conservative. Murder is not one of my values. I don't consider full term, fully developed babies, living and breathing outside the mother an abortion. The irresponsible parents have to be castrated after they produce one baby while on welfare. How about aborting the parents? We have to end the entitlements totally. There is no free ride for anyone. Maybe start out with castration and if they don't get a job within a few years abort them? Im open to discussion on the two alternatives I proposed.
Professor

Princeton, IL

#14 Apr 30, 2013
You guys must not be in on the joke. I am stupid and I know it!
Doc

Princeton, IL

#15 Apr 30, 2013
I wish professor had been aborted. As it appears, I am guessing it was a botched attempt.
Professor

Chicago, IL

#16 May 2, 2013
Doc wrote:
I wish professor had been aborted. As it appears, I am guessing it was a botched attempt.
Hate will eat your soul away..........if you have one! May the truth set you free!
cant tell here

New Lenox, IL

#17 May 2, 2013
Retards wrote:
I'm anti aid for people who have kids to get more money. We keep rewarding bad behavior. Ask any OB nurse how many poor women are on their 6th kid by 21? Stupid!!!! Where States said, "have one baby out of wedlock we will help you, anything more, you are on your own." Guess what, illegitimacy rate went down. Also, Michigan makes the mom name the baby daddy in order to get aid. If he can't pay, then she gets some aid. Amazing how making people accountable changes things.
NL Bob

Mokena, IL

#18 May 2, 2013
cant tell here wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm anti aid for people who have kids to get more money. We keep rewarding bad behavior. Ask any OB nurse how many poor women are on their 6th kid by 21? Stupid!!!! Where States said, "have one baby out of wedlock we will help you, anything more, you are on your own." Guess what, illegitimacy rate went down. Also, Michigan makes the mom name the baby daddy in order to get aid. If he can't pay, then she gets some aid. Amazing how making people accountable changes things.
I totally agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Say NO to Syrian Refugees 1 hr EBT Recharge 34
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 2 hr Halloween 10,567
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 3 hr the point 4,013
Here's the growing list of big-name Republicans... 4 hr TRUMP 1
ALL of my followers..... 4 hr TRUMP 1
Watch: 1997 Trump BRAGS about dodging the draft 4 hr TRUMP 24
Trump is a loser 4 hr TRUMP 23

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance