I knowwwww

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Let me think... hmmmmm.... Oh ok I am going to vote for the one that is not going to read a bill before he or she signs it. I think that person would be the smartest person to vote for. Wait a second hold up there. Oblahblah asked his kid what he should do about gay marriage... let me ask my kid who I should vote for. My daughter says to vote for the person that will not read the bill, any bill, before voting yes for it. That settles it then. I told my daughter she is as smart as everyone else is in Illinois.
who running

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Who is running against Sen Durbin?
new

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

We need somebody new.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

I knowwwww wrote:
Let me think... hmmmmm.... Oh ok I am going to vote for the one that is not going to read a bill before he or she signs it. I think that person would be the smartest person to vote for. Wait a second hold up there. Oblahblah asked his kid what he should do about gay marriage... let me ask my kid who I should vote for. My daughter says to vote for the person that will not read the bill, any bill, before voting yes for it. That settles it then. I told my daughter she is as smart as everyone else is in Illinois.
You're daughter probably is if she's a Democrat.

Can you tell us which of these republican conservative policies have worked?

- Deregulating the banking industry via the Gramm/Leach/Bliley Act.

- The CFMA 2000 that prevented the govt from exerting ANY oversight on derivatives markets.

- America's Home Ownership Challenge/American Dream Downpayment Act where Dubya aggressively pushed the private lending industry to make over 1.1 trillion in low income and minority loans and to "create more creative" loan products to do it.

- Dubya's TARP that extended into Obama's first fiscal year in office.

- The UNfunded war in Afghanistan to go after Ronnie's "Freedom Fighters".

- The UNfunded war in Iraq that Obama ended.

- Drafting 3,000 Natl Guardsmen off to fight in those wars so they couldn't help during Katrina when they were needed HERE.

- The underfunded NCLB that 44 states have opted out of (so far).

- Dubya's medicare Part D fiasco that only narrowly passed because the cost of the plan was (admittedly) hidden from those that voted for it by Medicare administrator Thomas Scully.

- The corporate welfare (bribes) for Big Oil to keep gas prices down.

- Repeated tax cuts for the rich to "create jobs" that have ended up in China and India with factories paid for by those tax cuts. Republicans insisted that corporations: 1) be paid in advance 2) to do something they never did, and 3) be allowed to keep the money instead of return it, so that 4) now the NOT RICH taxpayers have to account for the money by 5) paying it back with cuts to services (thus essentially get screwed TWICE)... because those tax cuts they insisted on 5) screwed up the deficit.

Well?

Can you tell us which of these worked exactly?

And I only ask because well, WE'RE STILL PAYING FOR THEM!

Where's the national debt at as a result of all of those?
What's the unemployment rate?
Where's the price of gas at?

Maybe this is all just a "mental recession" and you're part of a "nation of whiners" like Phil Gramm said? Is that it? You're just a conservative crybaby who talks "personal responsibility" and then blames everybody else but himself?

Maybe Faux News won't tell you this but I will: These weren't "liberal policies" - they were Neocon/Republican/Conservative chest-thumping policies!

So again, could you tell us which of these 11 GOP-championed policies worked?

I have a feeling we'll all be waiting for an answer that never comes on this one!
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text> These weren't "liberal policies" - they were Neocon/Republican/Conservative chest-thumping policies!
Do you know what a neocon is, shitferbrains?

It's someone who only left the Democrap Plantation yesterday, and you colon blowers are so filled with pure infantile rage that you could kill them.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what a neocon is, shitferbrains?
It's someone who only left the Democrap Plantation yesterday, and you colon blowers are so filled with pure infantile rage that you could kill them.
I'm so glad you decided to stalk me over here too ... now I get to kick your ass on more than one thread at a time!

But that response is NOT an answer to the question I asked, Brainiac.

Try being less of a coward and more of the "tough guy" you think you are! And you can start by answering the question in the post you responded to.

C'mon candy ass .... Destroy us with some of that intellectual firepower.

*snicker*
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

How old are you, shitferbrains?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
How old are you, shitferbrains?
That's still not an answer ...

Are you too busy repainting those nails over there, shitferbrans?

But I thought you were a smart guy ... or a tough guy ... or something. You were acting like you "knew stuff" to such an extent that it was almost convincing!

Oh well ... I guess we'll have to go with "or something" on that one then, eh?

I don't know what the hell could have happened? I mean ... all I did was call you out in front of everybody.

I guess that's all it takes to shut you up when you're a conservative!
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

I own you, shitferbrains.

Never forget it.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
I own a closet full of sundresses and lots of vagisil.
That's what I thought ...

Now go take a midol and a nap, princess.
Scott Imes

Kewanee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Go cards! suck it cubbies!
joke

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

I support Jim bean
go get em

Neponset, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
I own you, shitferbrains.
Never forget it.
You really are stupid.

If you know any thing at all, then you know you never own any thing in this world as long as you live.

Your just a care taker of things till you die and then someone else has it.

You will truely never own R.W.A.M.

LOL
Oak Forest

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

O Tay Oak Forest keep thinking about your love for oblahblah as in a few months your electrical bills are going to soar. I know you already love your high gasoline prices. The democrat said "I am rich and I don't care about the little people - I think saving a two inch fish is more important than people working on their farms and I think turtles are more important than drilling for oil. Well I think so absurdly because I am rich and a democrat and fly all over the world on your money so I can be absurdly st upid as I always will be."
Dem College Grad

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Let me see now... I voted for a guy because of the color of his skin and can't find a job and I'm still living with mommy. I am so bright. The "skin" man I voted for was going to help me with my college loans and now the interest has just doubled. I am so bright I need to wear sunglasses. But I can out do myself. yes I can that's for sure. Next time I'm going to vote for who ever wears make up or has the widest hips.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Oak Forest wrote:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Go learn how to spell "stu pid" correctly, stupid.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Dem College Grad wrote:
Let me see now... I voted for a guy because of the color of his skin and can't find a job and I'm still living with mommy. I am so bright. The "skin" man I voted for was going to help me with my college loans and now the interest has just doubled. I am so bright I need to wear sunglasses. But I can out do myself. yes I can that's for sure. Next time I'm going to vote for who ever wears make up or has the widest hips.
Hey LOOK!

It's laughing man and he's back from the other thread with more names!

Poor guy ... we know you're pissed because you guys got your sorry asses beat all over the country this past November in spite of Citizens United letting you flood your candidates with all the money you wanted, voter suppression laws that targeted Democrat voters and that gerrymandering process that allowed you to lose only 5 seats in the House. And we know I've slapped you around so bad on the other thread that you had to come over here to try and somehow redeem yourself.

Since redemption doesn't seem to be working out for you, why don't you get over it, stop CRYING and post more answers instead of tears?

We're still waiting on answers from the other thread that you started on before you started stalking me over on this one here.

I'm still wondering what "stooooopid" is and now "st upid" too.

Got those answers little bitch?

*snicker*
Obama is a MENACE

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
- The CFMA 2000 that prevented the govt from exerting ANY oversight on derivatives markets.
- America's Home Ownership Challenge/American Dream Downpayment Act where Dubya aggressively pushed the private lending industry to make over 1.1 trillion in low income and minority loans and to "create more creative" loan products to do it.
- Drafting 3,000 Natl Guardsmen off to fight in those wars so they couldn't help during Katrina when they were needed HERE.
- Dubya's medicare Part D fiasco that only narrowly passed because the cost of the plan was (admittedly) hidden from those that voted for it by Medicare administrator Thomas Scully.
- Repeated tax cuts for the rich to "create jobs" that have ended up in China and India with factories paid for by those tax cuts. Republicans insisted that corporations: 1) be paid in advance 2) to do something they never did, and 3) be allowed to keep the money instead of return it, so that 4) now the NOT RICH taxpayers have to account for the money by 5) paying it back with cuts to services (thus essentially get screwed TWICE)... because those tax cuts they insisted on 5) screwed up the deficit.
Well?
Maybe this is all just a "mental recession" and you're part of a "nation of whiners" like Phil Gramm said? Is that it? You're just a conservative crybaby who talks "personal responsibility" and then blames everybody else but himself?
Maybe Faux News won't tell you this but I will: These weren't "liberal policies" - they were Neocon/Republican/Conservative chest-thumping policies!
I have a feeling we'll all be waiting for an answer that never comes on this one!
Too wordy.
Obama is a MENACE

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well?
If your so smart then why don't you run for office?
Obama is a MENACE

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well?
Still living in the past. How about worrying about Obama's $17 trillion debt instead of what Reagan did.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Joliet Discussions

Search the Joliet Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 33 min NO HOPE vegas 6,022
Lifting America up by raising the wage floor 2 hr Orca 41
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Natual should be respect 48,918
Looping Big Money around democracy's neck 6 hr Slight Interjection 26
Jr. Porters Football (Jan '14) 7 hr looking forward 16
teenage sleepovers 8 hr Sox Fan 15
What is the penalty for having a garage sale wi... (Jul '10) 18 hr junk lover 17
•••
•••
•••
Joliet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Joliet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••