Quick Draw McGraw

Marion, IL

#4736 Jan 5, 2013
Dick Cheney says we need guns to protect ourselves. If you disagree with him he'll shoot you in the face. I have proof.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#4737 Jan 6, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not an answer to my question, moron.
I'll ask again - for the 3rd time:
If anyone had taken guns out of this kid's household BEFORE it happened I GUARANTEE YOU that you and your POS, gun-rights buddies would have screamed how a "100% law abiding, flag-waving patriot was victimized for just exercising his Constitutionally-protected right to have guns!"
Isn't that right, moron?
Care to answer that question without lying your ass off?
Again, I'll bet you won't!
He has no right to steal.
HEY LARGE MOUTH

Markham, IL

#4738 Jan 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He was emotionally troubled you pillack, HE EVEN SHOT HIMSELF!
WHAT THE HELL IS A PILLAK?? WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOUR MAMMA DID TO HER SELF LAST NIGH? CALL ME DADDY !
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4739 Jan 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He has no right to steal.

What;s the matter? Afraid to answer the question because it'll expose you for what you obviously are?

I'll ask again, again, again ...

If anyone had taken guns out of this kid's household BEFORE it happened I GUARANTEE YOU that you and your POS, gun-rights buddies would have screamed how a "100% law abiding, flag-waving patriot was victimized for just exercising his Constitutionally-protected right to have guns!"

Isn't that right, moron?

That's THREE cut-and-runs from my question there ... and counting.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4740 Jan 6, 2013
HEY LARGE MOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT THE HELL IS A PILLAK?? WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOUR MAMMA DID TO HER SELF LAST NIGH? CALL ME DADDY !
I DARE large mouth to call you "Daddy!" and smell your finger!
HEY LARGE MOUTH

Markham, IL

#4741 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I DARE large mouth to call you "Daddy!" and smell your finger!
NOW THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT ...CALL ME DADDY !!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#4743 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
What;s the matter? Afraid to answer the question because it'll expose you for what you obviously are?
I'll ask again, again, again ...
Isn't that right, moron?
That's THREE cut-and-runs from my question there ... and counting.
I don't even know what you are talking about. But yet again no one probably does lol.
HEY LARGE MOUTH

Markham, IL

#4746 Jan 7, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know what you are talking about. But yet again no one probably does lol.
cause your a dumb ass--CALL ME DADDY !!
wayne easton

Waterloo, IL

#4747 Jan 7, 2013
to whom Reagan was a menace, you call everyone on here a moron, and uneducated, but your sociopathic style of debate proves that in fact YOU are the one without a formal education, because true ACADEMICS do not engage in the juvenile banter in which you attack others personally. Why? Because in academic circles, you would be laughed at for using so many formally recognized fallacies of logic. Your small mind betrays your lies and your claims to be "educated". It is obvious that you have no education past 12th grade,if even that. If you were to use the same strategies in a paper, you would get an "F". Your own words prove that you are the UNEDUCATED.
wayne easton

Waterloo, IL

#4749 Jan 7, 2013
To the communist to whom Reagan was a menace,here is your logical reason for owning "assault" weapons. IF you had been educated in history, you would know that Stalin killed @60 MILLION, Mao killed @25 MILLION, Pol Pot killed @2 MILLION, all in the name of your beloved COMMUNISM. If you were educated, you would know that the United States is UNIQUE in the world, in that We the people, WITH FIREARMS, are the sovereign of this REPUBLIC. This nation, this land, and this Republic are OURS. It is not owned by the GOVERNMENT. We need these firearms and their necessary drums and magazines of high capacity so that sociopathic people like you, a communist, are never able to separate us from our rights, which NO MAJORITY, can do. This is a REPUBLIC, NOT A DEMOCRACY. You talk about "gunning down" the other poster's parents!!!
You prove my point every time you post. Even Democrats on here can tell that YOU ARE just as disturbed as any potential "shooter". Please go to a doctor and show them your posts, before you lose it.
wayne easton

Waterloo, IL

#4750 Jan 7, 2013
to the COMMUNIST, to whom Reagan was a menace, I looked back at the posts, and I still fail to see you post your real name as I have. You could do all those things you give as excuses to me, but I AM NOT AFRAID BECAUSE I AM NOT A COWARD LIKE YOU. How about trying a SUBSTANTIVE discussion. IF you stop calling people names, using insults, ect. I will not call you a coward any more. BUT, if you continue to BULLY people, I will continue to show how small your knowledge really is , because I am educated, and if I want to, I will make you look like a FOOL.
sticks and stones

Markham, IL

#4751 Jan 7, 2013
wayne easton wrote:
to the COMMUNIST, to whom Reagan was a menace, I looked back at the posts, and I still fail to see you post your real name as I have. You could do all those things you give as excuses to me, but I AM NOT AFRAID BECAUSE I AM NOT A COWARD LIKE YOU. How about trying a SUBSTANTIVE discussion. IF you stop calling people names, using insults, ect. I will not call you a coward any more. BUT, if you continue to BULLY people, I will continue to show how small your knowledge really is , because I am educated, and if I want to, I will make you look like a FOOL.
who cares if any one post there real name --come on get real nobody knows or cares if you use your real name--say what you got to say and move on ..
wayne easton

Waterloo, IL

#4752 Jan 7, 2013
The fallacy of logic upon which you most often use is called "ad hominem", which is Latin. It has been recognized as false logic for over 2000 years. Almost all of the logic strategies that you attempt to use to "prove" your points are FALLACIES OF LOGIC, or in Joe's words, "malarky". I may just have to start breaking out my Latin to use against your pathetic rants. I may just start labeling each fallacy of logic that you use in Latin, then you can look it up and maybe actually learn something. If you are "educated", why do you use these empty fallacies of logic? You essentially say, 2 + 2 = 3, because zero is a number, then counting 0,1,....2,3 so 2+ 2=3. That would be a fallacy of logic. This is the type of sense you make. PLEASE SEE A DOCTOR, AND SHOW THEM YOUR POSTS, YOU NEED HELP.
sticks and stones

Markham, IL

#4753 Jan 7, 2013
wayne easton wrote:
like how you use capital letters for fool yet use the baby ones for your last name- and cause the regan was a menace poster has you going of like a nut case --YOUR THE ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE A FOOL TO ME !! HA HA ..
wayne easton

Waterloo, IL

#4754 Jan 7, 2013
To the communist to whom Reagan was a manace, if you continue to bully people, and make threats, I will continue to bully YOU and show the world YOUR deficiencies.
wayne easton

Waterloo, IL

#4755 Jan 7, 2013
To "sticks and stones", people who display sociopathic tendencies usually like to try and harm people from a safe place, like anomynity, or from a place of greater physical strength, like a bully. If the communist to whom Reagan was a menace was to use his REAL name, like I do, then their "safety" is exposed. There may be repercussions to their rants if their peers know what they are saying. Just like the repercussions of a bully trying to pick on somebody their own size, it's no fun to get beat up after starting a fight, so bullies pick on ones that pose no threat to them, then it is fun. It is no fun to be publicly exposed as a TRUE MORON, just like a bully getting beat up after picking on someone they thought was an easy target. get it?
wayne easton

Waterloo, IL

#4756 Jan 7, 2013
sticks and stones, you are now using the ad hominem. look it up. you have said nothing.
wayne easton

Waterloo, IL

#4757 Jan 7, 2013
sticks and stones, exactly what have I posted that is "going of (sic)like a nut case", everything I have said is either historically true, or supported by the Federalist Papers. I have said nothing that is "nut"-like, only self-evident truths.
wayne easton

Waterloo, IL

#4758 Jan 7, 2013
not threatening anyone, just making an analogy about bullying and posting from anonymity. Before someone makes hay, I misspelled the word before as I was typing fast and I have no spell check and noticed the word did not look right in my previous posts, anonymity not "anomynity". sorry for the misspelling.
wayne easton

Waterloo, IL

#4759 Jan 7, 2013
I will leave the discussion with this quote by Patrick Henry, I believe it was, "Liberty requires ever-vigilence, and nothing can preserve it but downright force; whenever you give up that force, you are inevitibly ruined" good night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local politics 1 hr Jaho 70
No Such Thing As Voter Fraud 2 hr Sharkless 44
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 3 hr Hope Peddler 7,478
Metra Traffic Light? (Jul '11) 8 hr Lockport local 17
Lockport Politics 8 hr Opie Taylor 7
2015 Election 8 hr Transvestic Turner 4
A Billionaire's sound advice to the Billionaire... 9 hr Four More Years 12
Joliet Dating
Find my Match

Joliet People Search