Chris V Hall parks on sidewalk

Posted in the Joliet Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ward I

Naperville, IL

#1 Mar 11, 2013
Dad lets Christine V'Hall park her car on the sidewalk like he usually does cause she is up for election. It like a status symbol.
Their above the law. Besides there is no room in the garages to park the cars, that's where they store all their home made election signs.
Steve

Shorewood, IL

#3 Mar 11, 2013
Ward I wrote:
Dad lets Christine V'Hall park her car on the sidewalk like he usually does cause she is up for election. It like a status symbol.
Their above the law. Besides there is no room in the garages to park the cars, that's where they store all their home made election signs.
Steve focus on your own community.Don't worry about it
Ward I

Naperville, IL

#4 Mar 11, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve focus on your own community.Don't worry about it
Well! that's not a very good reply. Why not tell us why it's Ok for
V'Hall to park on the sidewalk? With all that EXPERIANCE she should know that the is an ordinance against parking on the sidewalk.
Or maybe she knows of the ordinance, but doesn't think it applies to her.

By the way, our community is divided into 4 wards, the Clerk serves all four.

Why is it Ok for some people to park on the Sidewalk?
Old man

Shorewood, IL

#5 Mar 11, 2013
Ward I wrote:
<quoted text>
Well! that's not a very good reply. Why not tell us why it's Ok for
V'Hall to park on the sidewalk? With all that EXPERIANCE she should know that the is an ordinance against parking on the sidewalk.
Or maybe she knows of the ordinance, but doesn't think it applies to her.
By the way, our community is divided into 4 wards, the Clerk serves all four.
Why is it Ok for some people to park on the Sidewalk?
What I am doing is none of your business!!!
No bone for you today.
Old man

Shorewood, IL

#6 Mar 11, 2013
Ward I wrote:
Thank you for your concern. NEXT!!!
Ordinance

Chicago, IL

#7 Mar 11, 2013
Just follow the ordinance, thats what all Crest Hill residents should do. You of all people should be the leader so they can follow your protocol
Old man

Shorewood, IL

#8 Mar 11, 2013
Ordinance wrote:
Just follow the ordinance, thats what all Crest Hill residents should do. You of all people should be the leader so they can follow your protocol
Thank you for your concern. Now move on
Steve wrote

Naperville, IL

#9 Mar 11, 2013
Old man wrote:
<quoted text>
What I am doing is none of your business!!!
No bone for you today.
I get a bone every day, but that's none of your business!!!!!
Funny

Shorewood, IL

#10 Mar 11, 2013
Steve wrote wrote:
<quoted text>
I get a bone every day, but that's none of your business!!!!!
Doesn’t expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected
Crest Resident

Chicago, IL

#11 Mar 11, 2013
She dosen't just park on the curb. One day she drove past my kids at about 45 mph in a 25 mph zone talking on her cell phone.
Crest Resident

Shorewood, IL

#12 Mar 11, 2013
Crest Resident wrote:
She dosen't just park on the curb. One day she drove past my kids at about 45 mph in a 25 mph zone talking on her cell phone.
Thank you for your concern
Carpet

Joliet, IL

#13 Mar 11, 2013
Well if she does park on a side walk she should get a ticket just like I did in Crest Hill a year ago.

Damn cops gave me a ticket at 3am for parking in my driveway over a sidewalk. I spoke to several alderman about what a waste of a police departments time.

They should be out looking for crooks at 3 am not writing parking tickets, Do you know what I was told by one alderman named Dyke? He said it is important that our officers are out there at night writing parking tickets someone in a wheel chair may need to get through on that sidewalk

At 3 in the morning I asked? What a bunch of idiots.
Parking

Shorewood, IL

#14 Mar 11, 2013
Carpet wrote:
Well if she does park on a side walk she should get a ticket just like I did in Crest Hill a year ago.
Damn cops gave me a ticket at 3am for parking in my driveway over a sidewalk. I spoke to several alderman about what a waste of a police departments time.
They should be out looking for crooks at 3 am not writing parking tickets, Do you know what I was told by one alderman named Dyke? He said it is important that our officers are out there at night writing parking tickets someone in a wheel chair may need to get through on that sidewalk
At 3 in the morning I asked? What a bunch of idiots.
Thank you for your concern
Handicap

Streamwood, IL

#15 Mar 11, 2013
I heard Ms.Lelis was parked at brickhouse pizza in a handicap spot and was not ticketed. What would her senior friends think of that? I am handicap and did not appreciate the disrespect .She is a city official.
Ward I

Naperville, IL

#16 Mar 11, 2013
Handicap wrote:
I heard Ms.Lelis was parked at brickhouse pizza in a handicap spot and was not ticketed. What would her senior friends think of that? I am handicap and did not appreciate the disrespect .She is a city official.
We do realize you are handicapped. We have gotten to know you well over the years. Ms. Lelis was parked on site that was still under construction and not open to the public when you called the police.
The police as you say did not give her a ticket because the site was under construction that used those spaces. There was plenty of room for handicap parking in the completed area.

Chris

Joliet, IL

#17 Mar 12, 2013
Crest Resident wrote:
I was only going 40 mph and I honked my horn to give them time to jump out of the way. So stop whining!
we we

Shorewood, IL

#18 Mar 12, 2013
People who fight fire with fire end up with only the ashes of their own integrity.
Crest Resident

Chicago, IL

#20 Mar 13, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
I was only going 40 mph and I honked my horn to give them time to jump out of the way. So stop whining!
Do I again and I will punch that bull dog looking face. Fatty !!!!
Chris

Joliet, IL

#21 Mar 13, 2013
Crest Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I again and I will punch that bull dog looking face. Fatty !!!!
Ok, next time I won't honk my horn!
Discusted in Crest Hill

Saint Charles, IL

#22 Apr 23, 2013
I agree eith discussed in CrestHill. I am also a resident in Crest Hill, and I think Ms.
Vershsay Hall should seek medical advise. If any of Vershay's, Hall's friends get this comment, like Linda, Laura, Claudia, and Sue. You should encourage Her to seek Help. She is a evil, ignorant, disrespectful , and does the work of the devil. I don't know how She got away with her evil doing all this time. Is her friends from the same
Flock . Birds of a feather flock together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Corporations are now considered "People" 31 min Crazy stuff 5
breaking news!!!!! 2 hr Young Guns 644
Had High Expectations for Sharky 2 hr Young Guns 3
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 4 hr Halloween 10,914
Great Phone Prank 4 hr Gorilla Monsoon 1
Remember When 4 hr Short Sharks 1
New Lenox treats veterans like crap, I guess... 4 hr Sharky 40

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance