audrey

Naperville, IL

#1 Dec 27, 2012
Of course the Patch is on top of this one Anyone here about a hit and run in town during the Christmas holidays??
Stanley

New Lenox, IL

#2 Dec 27, 2012
audrey wrote:
Of course the Patch is on top of this one Anyone here about a hit and run in town during the Christmas holidays??
It was probably an off-duty cop. The New Lenox Police intentionally don't look very hard when they find out the offender is a cop.

I have a video of an off-duty cop driving drunk through new lenox, and I called Lincolnway Dispatch numerous times with updates. It seems that the cops went the wrong way to make sure they didn't have to pull their friend over.

Then, the guy randomly pulled into a driveway and approached my car .... Then got back in his truck and sped off.

Only about 3 weeks later I saw him in uniform at 7-11 flirting with the cashier.

I still have the video , if there was an anonymous way to post it I would.
Jack

Chicago, IL

#3 Dec 27, 2012
???
someone

Mokena, IL

#4 Dec 27, 2012
You can post anonymously. Dont sit on this. This is too important. Take the video to Will County Sheriff, State Police and Will County States Attorney, I gaurantee one of them will do what is right. None of themn will risk anything for a drunk NL cop. They cant afford the risk of coverup. They will do what is right with this "video". I assume the tooth fairy helped you get the video.
someone

Mokena, IL

#5 Dec 27, 2012
Audrey I hope you are wrong, I have not heard anything. The Patch has been disappointing lately.
Audrey

Naperville, IL

#6 Dec 27, 2012
My neighbor said she heard a young kid was hit by a car and the driver took off leaving them laying there bleeding. If its true I hope they catch the bastard
Hank

United States

#7 Dec 27, 2012
Do you people sit around and dream this crap up? There was no deadly home invasion, there was no hit and run that left a kid bleeding in the street and there probably is no video of a drunk New Lenox cop! You people really need to get a hobby or something.
no its true

New Lenox, IL

#8 Dec 27, 2012
It was a kid named Danny Fahey that is all I know
audrey

Naperville, IL

#9 Dec 28, 2012
Thanks "no its true" yes my neighbors niece told us his name is Danny Fahey, he was hit on vine street and lay bleeding, You think the Patch or someone would be on top of this as it was a hit and run and they need to find the car and driver who did this to him.
Real story

Naperville, IL

#10 Dec 28, 2012
Where at on Vine?
Sal

Channahon, IL

#11 Dec 28, 2012
Stanley wrote:
<quoted text>It was probably an off-duty cop. The New Lenox Police intentionally don't look very hard when they find out the offender is a cop.

I have a video of an off-duty cop driving drunk through new lenox, and I called Lincolnway Dispatch numerous times with updates. It seems that the cops went the wrong way to make sure they didn't have to pull their friend over.

Then, the guy randomly pulled into a driveway and approached my car .... Then got back in his truck and sped off.

Only about 3 weeks later I saw him in uniform at 7-11 flirting with the cashier.

I still have the video , if there was an anonymous way to post it I would.
"Wrong way? How does he know where we are going?"

Stanley, your made up stories are even worse than your idiotic rants.
Stanley

New Lenox, IL

#12 Dec 28, 2012
Sal wrote:
<quoted text>
"Wrong way? How does he know where we are going?"
Stanley, your made up stories are even worse than your idiotic rants.
I will be more than glad to send the video to you. Create a fake email address and put it on here and I will send it.

There will be no doubt in your mind the driver was impaired.

Then, when he comes to my car, there will be no doubt who he is.

I have the upper hand, wet back. See you tonight.
not my favorite

Frankfort, IL

#13 Dec 28, 2012
No newspaper info, nothing in police blotter? Sounds a little fishy???? Don't you think New Lenox PD would be looking for this person??? If I was Danny's parents I would be on top of the PD. SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT ABOUT THIS!!!!!
Hank

Lemont, IL

#14 Dec 28, 2012
not my favorite wrote:
No newspaper info, nothing in police blotter? Sounds a little fishy???? Don't you think New Lenox PD would be looking for this person??? If I was Danny's parents I would be on top of the PD. SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT ABOUT THIS!!!!!
Again, you have demonstrated your ignorance and lack of knowledge in this matter. The New Lenox PD had nothing to do with the Fahey accident. It occurred in an unincorporated section and the Will County Sheriffs office is the department that handled that call, not the NLPD.
someone

Chicago, IL

#15 Dec 28, 2012
Stanley if I post a temp email address here will you send me video?
someone

Mokena, IL

#16 Dec 28, 2012
Stanley??
Stanley

New Lenox, IL

#17 Dec 28, 2012
someone wrote:
Stanley??
Of course.
Motard

Manhattan, IL

#18 Dec 28, 2012
Stanley - want my advice? If what you say is true, do not post or send the video to anyone in Will County, trust me. There is a superb trial attorney that kicks ass named Kathleen Zellner - look up her number , go to her with the tape and she will get vindication for you.

If you wish to proceed elsewhere - do it outside of Will County. And keep the Media in at all times.
mary

Naperville, IL

#19 Jan 6, 2013
a young man was hit by a car on wood st christmas eve. I was driving on wood around 6:15pm and passed a car with its head light shining on a young man laying on the side of the road. There was a man outside of the car calling 911. And then the police and ambulance arrived.
Jokester

Chicago, IL

#20 Jan 6, 2013
Kathleen Zellner is a joke. She gets criminals off daily. No man would ever admit to sexually assaulting and murdering his daughter if he didn't have something to do with it. She only cost the tax payers $12 million.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Candidate forum in the Legend 38 min Hello Kelly 17
Why Me ? 1 hr Sharky 1
Joe Lesch (Apr '14) 1 hr Everyones neighbor 2
Gay Activist Protestors Have Egg On Their Face 1 hr Sharky 5
News JJC proposes balanced budget for next fiscal year Sat jimbo 1
Connie Purchase Fri LOL at baggy face 13
News 2 die when motorcycle hits semi on I-80 (Oct '08) Mar 24 I ride 20
Joliet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]