Can you imagine.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 May 2, 2013
The idea of a taxpayer being able to attend a council meeting, knowing they will be treated with respect!

The idea of developers will be interested in attending council meeting that will be run with professionalism, and they will be treated with repsect!

The idea of knowing children can attend the meeting and see the way govt should be run, will there be differeneces of opinions of issues, sure but this can be done with civility, unlike the spectacle the last child who was alderman for the day had to deal with.

Enjoy everyone, good times are coming.

Will all the vacant land, burned out buildings, bad infrastructure, and all other problems be fixed overnight,

no they won't but at least the city will be put on the path to start taking action, which is better than the last 2yrs. Remember we were on the right path, until the prior election when the voters had the wool pulled over their eyes, but they are seeing clearly now.
Hardliner

Homer Glen, IL

#2 May 2, 2013
thoughts or ideas wrote:
The idea of a taxpayer being able to attend a council meeting, knowing they will be treated with respect!
The idea of developers will be interested in attending council meeting that will be run with professionalism, and they will be treated with repsect!
The idea of knowing children can attend the meeting and see the way govt should be run, will there be differeneces of opinions of issues, sure but this can be done with civility, unlike the spectacle the last child who was alderman for the day had to deal with.
Enjoy everyone, good times are coming.
Will all the vacant land, burned out buildings, bad infrastructure, and all other problems be fixed overnight,
no they won't but at least the city will be put on the path to start taking action, which is better than the last 2yrs. Remember we were on the right path, until the prior election when the voters had the wool pulled over their eyes, but they are seeing clearly now.
It has been almost four weeks since the election and you are still chirping about this crap? I voted for Streit like the majority of people in Lockport did. We got what we wanted so how about looking forward instead of in the rearview mirror? You sound like a fool. Your time would be better served holding the current group of elected officials accountable for their actions instead of acting like we can all afford to be on an extended honeymoon. Streit and his crew better get to work and get to work fast or I will be voting them out next time around.
Chirp all you want

Lockport, IL

#4 May 2, 2013
Yeah, you voted for Streit...in a pigs eye! Who are you to tell someone not to say something. The present council getting sworn in have two years free, since the last council did nothing in their last two years. But you know what, they will be accountable without you telling them, as the last ones found out what being unaccountable does. They got unelected. The town will move forward and I think everyone is entitled to their opinion, not like this council would not listen to opinions of the citizens without saying something, leaving the room, or not attending meetings. It was apparent to the public. Yes, move forward, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I say tell the truth, not your bias showing to all who read your post. We have been going backwards and now we will move forward. Congtatulations to the new Mayor and council. Let there be accountability, transparency, itemization, and let the taxpayer know that you no longer will be doing no bid contracts and no extra lawyers. Think of the money we will save. The projects are stalled until we recover some of the money wasted! Go Lockport! Let the public know how much is in the funds right now for road projects, water projects, and revitalization projects. No more secret stuff!
Hardliner

Homer Glen, IL

#5 May 2, 2013
Chirp all you want wrote:
Yeah, you voted for Streit...in a pigs eye! Who are you to tell someone not to say something. The present council getting sworn in have two years free, since the last council did nothing in their last two years. But you know what, they will be accountable without you telling them, as the last ones found out what being unaccountable does. They got unelected. The town will move forward and I think everyone is entitled to their opinion, not like this council would not listen to opinions of the citizens without saying something, leaving the room, or not attending meetings. It was apparent to the public. Yes, move forward, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I say tell the truth, not your bias showing to all who read your post. We have been going backwards and now we will move forward. Congtatulations to the new Mayor and council. Let there be accountability, transparency, itemization, and let the taxpayer know that you no longer will be doing no bid contracts and no extra lawyers. Think of the money we will save. The projects are stalled until we recover some of the money wasted! Go Lockport! Let the public know how much is in the funds right now for road projects, water projects, and revitalization projects. No more secret stuff!
In your addled mind because I voted for Streit does that mean that I have to pledge allegiance to a man whose only accomplishment to date was not being Kelly Turner? And yes that was the biggest reason I voted for him, because he wasn’t Turner or part of the incumbent group that continued to run Lockport into the ground. I have invested a significant amount of money in Lockport and to date I have been very disappointed with the return on investment. Streit was elected mayor not canonized as some type of saint. People who live and work in the real world understand that it is a what have you done for me lately not what you promised me yesterday. I still have high hopes for this town but if Streit turns out to be just as impotent as the last crew he needs to be called out on it.
Name Caller

Lockport, IL

#6 May 2, 2013
I eat my balony for lunch! Ba Humbug! You are bitter...it shows! You are a name caller! He has a long way to go to catch up with the pervious council. Sit back and judge. I looked back and did not see you judging this present council. Well, what do you say to that, addled mind?
OMFGSTFUALREADY

Homer Glen, IL

#7 May 2, 2013
Name Caller wrote:
I eat my balony for lunch! Ba Humbug! You are bitter...it shows! You are a name caller! He has a long way to go to catch up with the pervious council. Sit back and judge. I looked back and did not see you judging this present council. Well, what do you say to that, addled mind?
Isn't THAT "The pot calling the kettle black"???

YOU actually have the gonads to call somebody else a "name-caller"?? YOU, who NEVER SHUTS UP and cannot ever post a sentence without calling SOMEBODY a name!?!

You are SUCH a F'ing R-tard! STFU ALREADY!!
Danielle Soloude

Homer Glen, IL

#8 May 2, 2013
Hardliner wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been almost four weeks since the election and you are still chirping about this crap? I voted for Streit like the majority of people in Lockport did. We got what we wanted so how about looking forward instead of in the rearview mirror? You sound like a fool. Your time would be better served holding the current group of elected officials accountable for their actions instead of acting like we can all afford to be on an extended honeymoon. Streit and his crew better get to work and get to work fast or I will be voting them out next time around.
You hit the nail on the head Hardliner!! You speak for ALL the rest of us, that aren't the one-track, obsessed whack-job who hijacks EVERY SINGLE thread on this forum, making absolutely certain that more than half a thread's total posts are their gushing over their "Messiah". This serial poster can only be one of three people: Streit, Streit's wife or Streit's mother. HAS TO BE!! Who else in their right mind would make it their life's work to be on this forum gushing about Streit 24/7?? Well, except maybe for a crazy homosexual secret-admirer stalker.
The old pot belly

Lockport, IL

#9 May 2, 2013
OMFGSTFUALREADY wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't THAT "The pot calling the kettle black"???
YOU actually have the gonads to call somebody else a "name-caller"?? YOU, who NEVER SHUTS UP and cannot ever post a sentence without calling SOMEBODY a name!?!
You are SUCH a F'ing R-tard! STFU ALREADY!!
Hey, we thought you were busy today, yeah, busy on here swearing. While you are pointing fingers at someone, have the guts to show up tonight. You are such a joke, and you call yourself a person. heheheheheheh. We are glad Lockport got the message to do what is right! Where were you all day, with Ron Corn? Now we know....and who is erasing all the posts on here....now we know. Bitter...disillusioned...creep y...and still vain! Swear away...it won't help you tonight when the meeting people are all sworn in!
Chirp all you want

Homer Glen, IL

#10 May 2, 2013
Yeah, I voted for Streit...cuz I wish he was in my brown eye! I am a cckoo bird! Who am I to tell someone not to say something. I am the biggest homosexual Worshipper of Streit EVER! I think everyone is entitled to their opinion ONLY if ther opnion supports my homosexual obsession with Streit! It is apparent to the public that I am a complete retard. Yes, I repeat my insane homosexual obsessive rambling over and over. I tell the truth about my bias to Streit, he's a hunk! I have been going backwards and now I will sit still, on a cucumber. Congtatulations to the new Mayor who gets m erect! Let there be many secret rendezvous with my hillbilly homosexual self and my fellow pillow-biter Streit! Think of the condoms I will save. My sex life is stalled until I can meet Streit on the down-low! Go Lockport! Let the public know how much my gay frustrated self needs those secret rendezvous! No more secret stuff without me!
Yeah, I voted for Streit...cuz I wish he was in my brown eye! I am a cckoo bird! Who am I to tell someone not to say something. I am the biggest homosexual Worshipper of Streit EVER! I think everyone is entitled to their opinion ONLY if their opinion supports my homosexual obsession with Streit! It is apparent to the public that I am a complete retard. Yes, I repeat my insane homosexual obsessive rambling over and over. I tell the truth about my bias to Streit, he's a hunk! I have been going backwards and now I will sit still, on a cucumber. Congratulations to the new Mayor who gets me super-erect! Let there be many secret rendezvous with my hillbilly homosexual self and my fellow pillow-biter Streit! Think of the chocolate donuts I will save. My sex life is stalled until I can meet Streit on the down-low! Go Lockport! Let the public know how much my gay frustrated self needs those secret rendezvous! No more secret stuff without me!
You will see progress

Lockport, IL

#11 May 2, 2013
We are having a ball tonight. See you there, residents. It is a joyous occasion. We cannot wait for change! The ones who lost are all hiding out! The old tricks did not work this time around! lol.
The old pot belly

Homer Glen, IL

#12 May 2, 2013
The old pot belly wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, I thought I was busy today, yeah, busy sitting on a dildo. While I am pointing fingers at someone, I don't have the guts to show up tonight. I am such a joke, and I call myself a person. heheheheheheh. I am glad Lockport got the message that I have homosexual fantasies of what I want to do with Streit! Where we can play hide-the-salami all day, with geona? Now I know nothing....and have been erasing what few brain cells I have left with Heroin and Vodka. I am SO VERY Bitter...disillusioned...creep y...and still vain! I hope Streit will sweep me away soon...it won't help me tonight when in my anus, the buttplug got stuck in!
Hey, I thought I was busy today, yeah, busy sitting on a dildo. While I am pointing fingers at someone, I don't have the guts to show up tonight. I am such a joke, and I call myself a person. heheheheheheh. I am glad Lockport got the message that I have homosexual fantasies of what I want to do with Streit! Where we can play hide-the-salami all day, with geona? Now I know nothing....and have been erasing what few brain cells I have left with Heroin and Vodka. I am SO VERY Bitter...disillusioned...creep y...and still vain! I hope Streit will sweep me away soon...it won't help me tonight when in my anus, the buttplug got stuck in!
You will see progress

Homer Glen, IL

#13 May 2, 2013
You will see progress wrote:
I am sitting on a spikey ball tonight. See, I AM a retard. It is a joyous occasion. I cannot wait to get my diaper changed! The crabs are all hiding out in my buttcrack! The old tricks did not work this time around! lol .
I am sitting on a spikey ball tonight. See, I AM a retard. It is a joyous occasion. I cannot wait to get my diaper changed! The crabs are all hiding out in my buttcrack! The old tricks did not work this time around! lol .
You betcha

Lockport, IL

#14 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, I voted for Streit...cuz I wish he was in my brown eye! I am a cckoo bird! Who am I to tell someone not to say something. I am the biggest homosexual Worshipper of Streit EVER! I think everyone is entitled to their opinion ONLY if their opinion supports my homosexual obsession with Streit! It is apparent to the public that I am a complete retard. Yes, I repeat my insane homosexual obsessive rambling over and over. I tell the truth about my bias to Streit, he's a hunk! I have been going backwards and now I will sit still, on a cucumber. Congratulations to the new Mayor who gets me super-erect! Let there be many secret rendezvous with my hillbilly homosexual self and my fellow pillow-biter Streit! Think of the chocolate donuts I will save. My sex life is stalled until I can meet Streit on the down-low! Go Lockport! Let the public know how much my gay frustrated self needs those secret rendezvous! No more secret stuff without me!
you are a waste of time. The people found you out and all you know with that perverted mind of yours is sex talk. Wow, we won! Eat your heart out! You are so apparent to us! Bye, bye. Can't make it...what a laugh!
You betcha

Homer Glen, IL

#15 May 2, 2013
You betcha wrote:
<quoted text> I am a waste of time. The people found out that I am a homosexual hillbilly with a huge beer gut. and all I know with that perverted mind of mine is gay sex talk. Wow, I won a buttplug! I can't wait to eat streit's browneye out! I am so apparently reatrded! Bye, bye. I Can't make it in the real world...My face is a laugh!
I am a waste of time. The people found out that I am a homosexual hillbilly with a huge beer gut. and all I know with that perverted mind of mine is gay sex talk. Wow, I won a buttplug! I can't wait to eat streit's browneye out! I am so apparently retarded! Bye, bye. I Can't make it in the real world...My face is a laugh![/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump, the sucker 8 min Sharknado 36
~New Lenox Double Word Fun~ 2 hr texas pete 142
Last Post Wins (Sep '12) 2 hr texas pete 1,075
The Manhole 6 hr Sharknado 3
What to Do 8 hr Sharknado 24
Ice 15 hr Logic 2
Which dating sites are 100% totally free? (Feb '14) Sun oscar 12

Joliet Jobs

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages