“Yes! I'm tired of Winter!”

Since: Jun 11

Let's think of something fun!

#379 Dec 3, 2012
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
Dickens you need to know what you are talking about before you post! This is my very first post since the beginning of the weekend! So all these posts you think are from me are NOT! I didn't waste my time this weekend even thinking about you all much less posting!
Lily, please excuse me for directing my post to you. I meant it for Molly.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#380 Dec 3, 2012
Hi Dickens. Was my year correct on the Nursing Home closing?
I'm singing that song...Walking on Sunshine!

“Gone to the beach”

Since: May 11

Pass the sun tan lotion

#381 Dec 3, 2012
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tighten the leash on your biotch. Her husband is watchin. You know you want to make a good impression. Here comes freddy....lol
temper, temper.
:)
LOL

United States

#382 Dec 3, 2012
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bound my hands and feet in shackles and chains. Put me in an elevator with Mr Grey. Holy Mollie make me one happy biotch.
Then check the nursing home closing in Ripley Tn. 2007. Guess who did that? LMAO!
Oh yes you lost your bed due to medicare stopping payments to them due to charges against the nursing homes forcing them to having to close. Them the ones? LOL

“In through the out door”

Since: Nov 12

Dark side of the moon

#383 Dec 3, 2012
sneaks in, grabs trophy, runs like heck!

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#384 Dec 3, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes you lost your bed due to medicare stopping payments to them due to charges against the nursing homes forcing them to having to close. Them the ones? LOL
You can't beat me at my own game. The more you try, the more unstable you sound.
I own your every thought. Bring everything and everyone...you will never be me.
Now take me to the judge!
LOL

United States

#385 Dec 3, 2012
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to correct a mistake I made here. I was thinking one name and typed another. It should read:
Thank you, Molly.
(Yes, Molly, I know for a fact you wrote this post. I'm just smart like that!)
:)
If you were 1/3 as smart as you think you are you would for sure know that Molly has not posted anything on topix for a really long time. Not in any way at all. Now that sure has not stopped you and your crew from bad mouthing and lying about her though. Little sheep skin coming off revealing the wolf. Lol
LOL

United States

#386 Dec 3, 2012
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>temper, temper.
:)
Hi Mav! Don't you just love how lying old toads just can't stop lying and just go back to their little mud holes and leave people alone.

Love how everything is blamed on just certain people. Wow reckon they hate much? Lol

“Yes! I'm tired of Winter!”

Since: Jun 11

Let's think of something fun!

#387 Dec 3, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were 1/3 as smart as you think you are you would for sure know that Molly has not posted anything on topix for a really long time. Not in any way at all. Now that sure has not stopped you and your crew from bad mouthing and lying about her though. Little sheep skin coming off revealing the wolf. Lol
You are mistaken.
Dr Needed

United States

#388 Dec 3, 2012
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't beat me at my own game. The more you try, the more unstable you sound.
I own your every thought. Bring everything and everyone...you will never be me.
Now take me to the judge!
Humm think your comment says it all. You will never be me, you will never be me, you will never be me, you will never be me, you will never be me. ROFLMAO Thank God keeps flashing in my head!!! Betting alot more feel the same way too. LOL
LOL

United States

#389 Dec 3, 2012
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mistaken.
Not at all. But go ahead and prove me wrong, or you could just go back to ripley and stop all the lies and drop it all. Heck you don't even have to leave just try dropping all the lies and drama.
LOL

United States

#390 Dec 3, 2012
Enlightened Observations wrote:
sneaks in, grabs trophy, runs like heck!
Looks around for trophy....... What happened?

“I am her favorite sock!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#391 Dec 3, 2012
I thought we were s'possed to have lots and lots of drama on Topix. I thought that was the whole point of the place. That, and to pick up a hot date for cybering.

And, to betray somebody who really trusted you.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#392 Dec 3, 2012
Hi Betty. Ain't she precious? She has no friends. She begs for us to shut up, we shut up. That ain't what she really wants and she grips until we give in and respond.
i wanna try that cybering. Do you know how?

“In through the out door”

Since: Nov 12

Dark side of the moon

#393 Dec 4, 2012
Wonders if I can pick up Betty or Pepper up for a hot date?

I hope you have a great day with minimal BS!

Since: Sep 12

Ride On!

#394 Dec 4, 2012
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bound my hands and feet in shackles and chains. Put me in an elevator with Mr Grey. Holy Mollie make me one happy biotch.
Then check the nursing home closing in Ripley Tn. 2007. Guess who did that? LMAO!
Just a question Pepper. Not being smart or anything just been reading the posts this morning and am wondering? Are you taking credit for Ripley Healthcare & Rehab failing their Joint Commission Annual Survey? I recall reading this in the newspaper, as I lived in Ripley at that time and had a dear friend at the nursing home at the time. I understand following the failed survey many folks filed law suits to reap the benefits.

“Gone to the beach”

Since: May 11

Pass the sun tan lotion

#395 Dec 4, 2012
Enlightened Observations wrote:
Wonders if I can pick up Betty or Pepper up for a hot date?
I hope you have a great day with minimal BS!
I don't know about Betty, but for Pepper, all you need is a box of HoHos and she'll follow you around like a lovestarved chunky puppy.

:)

“Gone to the beach”

Since: May 11

Pass the sun tan lotion

#396 Dec 4, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mav! Don't you just love how lying old toads just can't stop lying and just go back to their little mud holes and leave people alone.
Love how everything is blamed on just certain people. Wow reckon they hate much? Lol
They hate a lot.

“I am her favorite sock!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#397 Dec 4, 2012
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about Betty, but for Pepper, all you need is a box of HoHos and she'll follow you around like a lovestarved chunky puppy.
:)
Is that nice? I would be your Girlfriend if you would be nice
to me.

“In through the out door”

Since: Nov 12

Dark side of the moon

#398 Dec 4, 2012
Sounds like strike one for me, rats

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama snubbing Netanyahu even before he speaks 44 min Neighbor 2
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 1 hr VA HOPE 8,351
RTW or no? 1 hr Have fun with thi... 22
Little Joe's-NL 4 hr American Patriot 16
Shocking ISIS Situation 4 hr Patriot 28
Obama Burries Emanuel 4 hr Patriot 6
Should the FCC be defunded for their latest ant... 6 hr American Patriot 2
Joliet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future