Is It War or War Like
Neighbor

Blackstone, IL

#21 Jun 14, 2013
You are a guy I'd love to beat the shiz out of. I hate coward anti-Americans like you. You take joy in everyone being lied to & scandaled (you too you idiot). Man you are totally lucky you can hide behind your keyboard after your comments. At least I can "virtually" spit in your face. <lol You are sooo deserving of that. You revel in the destruction of this country and laugh as Rome burns. What a slimy enemy of this country you turned out to be....

I'll pray you lose your azz in the Market & that your favored IRS climbs up your azz till destruction. <lol
Professor

Mokena, IL

#23 Jun 14, 2013
Twelve More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't revel in the destruction of any country. I don't think this country is being destroyed.
You talk about scandals but run and hide when I ask a simple question. Which President had the most indictments and convictions of members of his administration? Looking forward to your answer.
Obama would if the media would report the truth and congress had the nuts to prosecute and impeach. Obama is protected goods for some reason. He is the president but does not know one thing going on in his administration? Nixon must be rolling around in his grave. He got impeached for only thinking about everything Obama has actually done! The country wakes up or goes down the tubes. It is what it is!
evil scientist

Manhattan, IL

#24 Jun 14, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>Obama would if the media would report the truth and congress had the nuts to prosecute and impeach. Obama is protected goods for some reason. He is the president but does not know one thing going on in his administration? Nixon must be rolling around in his grave. He got impeached for only thinking about everything Obama has actually done! The country wakes up or goes down the tubes. It is what it is!
if he gets impeached all hell will break lose. The UN will be ready to take us over! Do you really want the US took look like a pack of dumb a$$e$ who can't run their own country. We impeached Clinton ,and that didn't change shit
Nelson Womandella

Mokena, IL

#25 Jun 14, 2013
We already have a dumba$$ who can't run the country and his name is Barry Soetoro, from Kenya.
Neighbor

Blackstone, IL

#26 Jun 15, 2013
We are drifting from the scandals now. I can't imagine a POTUS claiming they knew nothing. Another lie to the sheeple. Come on folks (all of us) what's going on is truly a deep and wide scandal.

A further danger to America is now our cowardly unethical main stream press:

http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/06/14/why-main...

Ahhh haaaa WH collusion does exist!
Neighbor

Blackstone, IL

#27 Jun 15, 2013
Further questionable government actions:

http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/13/fbi-hasnt-c...

Amazing? War like?
Professor

Mokena, IL

#28 Jun 17, 2013
evil scientist wrote:
<quoted text>
if he gets impeached all hell will break lose. The UN will be ready to take us over! Do you really want the US took look like a pack of dumb a$$e$ who can't run their own country. We impeached Clinton ,and that didn't change shit
How much more foolish could we look than with Obama leading us? America cut their own throat with this guy. The country is just sitting here, dumb found, bleeding to death right now!
Neighbor

Blackstone, IL

#29 Jun 18, 2013
War or War Like? You decide...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/17/wh...
Professor

Mokena, IL

#30 Jun 18, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
War or War Like? You decide...
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/17/wh...
That is how they get revenge. It also sends a message to anyone else that is considering blowing the whistle. Its keeps them in check with these intimidation tactics. Its an evil game that has been going on forever!

Its a shame that our elected officials main job is protecting the constitution, not dismantling and undermining it like they are doing today!
Neighbor

Blackstone, IL

#31 Jun 18, 2013
Professor, over & over & over again we see these attacks every day today. We are definitely at war, the left wing liberals have surrounded us in "every" federal government organization, and are slaying us one at a time. While the sheeple have no clue. While this takes place, Big Sis now has a heavily armed HSD Army of 200,000 people. And she's been practicing Urban Warfare Drills in our own cities! We put that on the news, and still the sheeple remain silent.

Pray for the best, but prepare for the worst.

Ps: Heard the new Sherriff Candidate speak, he's running against Paul Kaupus's cousin. This Candidate is a member of Oath Keepers! <Bing, he's got my vote!
Neighbor

Blackstone, IL

#32 Jun 18, 2013
Neighbor

Blackstone, IL

#34 Jun 18, 2013
Yea Four More, but the difference is that Bush loved America, and wanted to build it up. Compare & contrast Bush sponsored programs to Obama. Seriously....

Hey, did Bush ever take a $100M vacation? <had to toss that out...

You know the difference between these two ideologies. I did not agree with a lot of Bush, but his heart was for America.
Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

#35 Jun 18, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
Yea Four More, but the difference is that Bush loved America, and wanted to build it up. Compare & contrast Bush sponsored programs to Obama. Seriously....

Hey, did Bush ever take a $100M vacation? <had to toss that out...

You know the difference between these two ideologies. I did not agree with a lot of Bush, but his heart was for America.
Check Bush trips in 2003 and 2008 to Africa. Cost was similar. There are many terrorists and right wing nut jobs that might want to harm Obama like the ricin laced letters or worse.

If Bush loved America,could you imagine where we would be if hated America. Guy loved America but oversaw its economic destruction,but he had a flag on his pick up.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#36 Jun 18, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
Check Bush trips in 2003 and 2008 to Africa. Cost was similar. There are many terrorists and right wing nut jobs that might want to harm Obama like the ricin laced letters or worse.
If Bush loved America,could you imagine where we would be if hated America. Guy loved America but oversaw its economic destruction,but he had a flag on his pick up.
Here is a reality check for you four more. I know how much you hate reality..........but you need to confront it!

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0403...
Professor

Mokena, IL

#37 Jun 18, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
where did you come up with the cost of bush's trips being similar?
More liberal propaganda without substance?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/obam...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/...
Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

#38 Jun 19, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>where did you come up with the cost of bush's trips being similar?
More liberal propaganda without substance?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/obam...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/...
Laura Bush made 5 trips to Africa and her husband Dumbo made 2. Laura also took her kids and went on a safari. Lets see it cost Clinton 42 million to go to Africa.That was 15 years ago. Do you think Bush's trips were free. Another low information voter. You will do anything to support Bush. Stop drinking the conservative love juice.
Neighbor

Blackstone, IL

#39 Jun 19, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
Now frankly, you know and I know that the Democratic House with Liberal Democrat Barney Frank overseeing Fanny & Freddie, telling us all is good, and the Wall Street liars & thief's with phony derivatives brought on the Bush era world wide crash. You know that. Please don't insult my intelligence my stating it was "solely" Bush. That's nonsense and you know it.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#40 Jun 19, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
Laura Bush made 5 trips to Africa and her husband Dumbo made 2. Laura also took her kids and went on a safari. Lets see it cost Clinton 42 million to go to Africa.That was 15 years ago. Do you think Bush's trips were free. Another low information voter. You will do anything to support Bush. Stop drinking the conservative love juice.
When you can't explain it, and you can't accept it, you attack and demonize it.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. Im providing facts. Your spewing propaganda! Just pointing that out for you and everyone! LOL!
Bono

Mokena, IL

#41 Jun 19, 2013
George Bush did more for Africa than Ozero ever will. Check Bush's record on AIDS humanitarian aid. And if you brought back DDT to kill mosquitoes, malaria would be wiped out. But no, the left wants us to believe that DDT is a human killer like the great alar scare use on apples.

'hey farmer put away the ddt now'
Professor

Mokena, IL

#42 Jun 19, 2013
Bono wrote:
George Bush did more for Africa than Ozero ever will. Check Bush's record on AIDS humanitarian aid. And if you brought back DDT to kill mosquitoes, malaria would be wiped out. But no, the left wants us to believe that DDT is a human killer like the great alar scare use on apples.
'hey farmer put away the ddt now'
I agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans are disgusted with, and appalled by... 3 min Appalled 80
The Not-So-Honorable David Garcia 1 hr lame 2
Drop Out Economically 2 hr Robert Thomas 4
A political-sway, faith, color, nor culture nev... 2 hr Robert Thomas 5
Feminism & Freedom 2 hr Robert Thomas 17
Trump 2017-2017 2 hr Robert Thomas 5
This girl's got it figured out 6 hr Unreal Shi_ 2

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance