Is It War or War Like

Posted in the Joliet Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Neighbor

Downers Grove, IL

#1 Jun 10, 2013
Why has it taken so long to realize we are indeed at War? Today, the Obama led Administration is slowly being exposed for the internal actions they have orchestrated which clearly have countered the intent of law, honor, and the Constitution. Their actions attack all those who truly believe in America, the Constitution, and all the freedoms thousands have died fighting to protect. All Americans from all political parties, we must realize that.

We are being attacked from within, from an army long in place, and deep within every federal government entity. Consider the stories for years of the EPA punishing business, land owners, stated/dictated as for the greater good. Yet today we discover they targeted those who disagreed with their political ideology. Yet we read and watched these stories blinded to that fact. Consider the IRS, who we now see has also targeted those with opinions different than their ideology, and its political leadership coming from Obama. Think about the attacks against the Cross, against those of religious faith as well? We were known as a God fearing Nation, yet today we bow to Ala the god of our attackers. Think about the lies, deceit, deception, bribery, blackmail used to impose Obamacare upon us? Think about the EPA imposing rules for non-existent fuels, also forcing the Navy to burn $32/gal as opposed to $3.50/gal fuel too. This all seems impossible right? Is this the internal war Russia once stated was in our future? Can all this be linked together? Our deficit spending into a debt these past 5 years that is totally destructive, and diminishing our strength and future.

We are at War I sense. Have you noticed Home Land Security operates outside the direct control of Congress? Has purchased over One-Billion rounds of hollow point bullets, 2500 armored vehicles, and that these bullets can “only” be used against civilians here? Have you been reading about HLS exercises in every major city called “Urban Warfare Exercises”? Are we actually observing HLS practicing how to take us over? Hold us in Check? Nah, that could never happen, we have our own guns, right?

When you step back and look at all the pieces, the 1,000 cuts from a razor, you must begin to ask yourself, could we really be at War? An internal War to destroy law, the Constitution, the freedoms America has boasted of? Nah, could never happen right?

How about the move by Obama to initiate a “free” Pre-School federally guided program for all? Is this to be early indoctrination? Could they influence the education process, books, and content? You know they have, are, and can. Yet another piece….

My American friends and loving American foes out here, I fear the scandals of today, the Holder cover-ups & ignoring of Congress, is possibly the final lighting of the fuse to transition America as Obama was elected to do. Once we lose our strict governance according to our laws, we have lost our greatness, and most certainly will collapse into the transition Obama was elected to impose upon us all.

Is anyone else discovering these war like attacks, and asking questions? How would you know? Oh wait, another scandal, the Federal Government has been recording, tracking, monitoring your emails, phone calls, text’s, and secretly. Oh wait, Federal Courts told them this was in violation of the 4th Amendment right? Yet Holder has kept that a secret and continued to allow this spying on American citizens (you & I) to go unchecked. Funny how that happened huh?

Disagree if you like, but the facts are well documented on the above. Lastly, don’t forget to buy that gun for protection before they come to regulate it, tax it, or prohibit your right to self protection. Could that be yet another slice of the razor? You decide….

(Thanks... I needed to vent today.)
Professor

Frankfort, IL

#2 Jun 10, 2013
what's going on is the "Fundamental Transformation" of America that Obama campaigned on. He told us this was his agenda. Many either didn't believe him, or didn't understand, can't see it, or do understand and welcome it.

Max Flatow

New Lenox, IL

#3 Jun 10, 2013
I've been on this earth a very long time and this country isn't anything like it was way back then. Rush had it right a few days ago when he said a coup is taking place in this country and it isn't by a standing army or a deranged general with his finger on the nukes. Seven Days in May it is not. But a coup nevertheless. If you have the courts on your side, as the left has managed to do, and have the media on your side, as the left have managed to do, and have the educational institutions on your side as the left have managed to do, you have the trifecta of re-education to transform whatever you wish to transform. When I was a kid I seen a movie called 'Wild in the Streets' starring Shelley Winters and Christopher Jones. Scared the crap out of me. It was about a youth controlled police state America. Today it is a liberal controlled police state.
Max Flatow

New Lenox, IL

#4 Jun 10, 2013
Bill Cosby. You remember him? He used to eat Jello pudding for a living.

"I’m a Christian. But Muslims are misunderstood. Intentionally misunderstood. We should all be more like them. They make sense, especially with their children. There is no other group like the Black Muslims, who put so much effort into teaching children the right things, they don’t smoke, they don’t drink or overindulge in alcohol, they protect their women, they command respect. And what do these other people do? They complain about them, they criticize them. We’d be a better world if we emulated them. We don’t have to become black Muslims, but we can embrace the things that work."

Things that work, Bill? Like what? Like standing in front of a polling place dressed in assault weapon attire preventing little old white ladies from exercising their constitutional right?
Neighbor

Downers Grove, IL

#5 Jun 13, 2013
Well, he was right about the NSA when people said he was a conspiracy nut.

Here's another head scratcher:

http://www.infowars.com/dhs-wants-equipment-f...

Even without this tid bit, why do we need a separate force of (now) 200,000 armed personnel (not regulated by Congress I might add).

Sheeple? What do you think?
Neighbor

Downers Grove, IL

#6 Jun 13, 2013
More food for the Sheeple:

IRS & AR training?????

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/jeff-du...
Ann Chovee

New Lenox, IL

#7 Jun 13, 2013
``````````President Obama is waging a war on religion. He and Chuck Hagel are denying the most basic rights to those who put their lives on the line to protect all of our rights.`````````Obama says he will veto any bill that forbids his appointees or officers from telling a soldier that he cannot mention Jesus during prayer or have a Bible on his desk, or that keeps those appointees from telling a chaplain (who is an ordained clergyman) what religious teachings he is allowed to give in worship services, or what spiritual counseling he can give to another soldier``````````

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Ann Chovee

New Lenox, IL

#8 Jun 13, 2013
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0612...

Headline: Investor's Business Daily

Obama's Snooping Excludes Mosques, Missed Boston Bombers

.....The White House assures that tracking our every phone call and keystroke is to stop terrorists, and yet it won't snoop in mosques, where the terrorists are. That's right, the government's sweeping surveillance of our most private communications excludes the jihad factories where homegrown terrorists are radicalized.......
John Browning

New Lenox, IL

#9 Jun 13, 2013
So this is why I can't find an AR at my local gun store, the Internal Revenue Service has them all.

Why is the IRS gunning up? Isn't the FBI, CIA, ATF, and the military enough fire power for the government. For what reason does the IRS need so much firepower to defend itself? What sort of bunker mentality has set in with the IRS. With AR-15's no less that the government tells us, we the people, don't need nor have any right to.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/06/break...
Pittsboro Doughboy

New Lenox, IL

#10 Jun 13, 2013
The Obama admin is using microwave ovens as a tool to raise carbon emission standards from $23.80 to $32.00 per metric ton to price out future environmental regulations. It slipped this little piece of legislation in a new requirement for microwave oven efficiency guidelines. So much for the most transparent administration ever.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-06-12/toug...
Neighbor

Downers Grove, IL

#11 Jun 13, 2013
Say what? Obama excludes Muslim's from his snooping?

Sheeple???
Neighbor

Downers Grove, IL

#12 Jun 13, 2013
Professor

Frankfort, IL

#13 Jun 13, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
Say what? Obama excludes Muslim's from his snooping?
Sheeple???
How much more is it going to take to wake these progressives up Neighbor? Four More any comment? Waking up a little maybe? Hopefully?
Glory Steinman

New Lenox, IL

#14 Jun 13, 2013
Who is waging the war on women? Apparently this misogynist in a police uniform is doing his best at it.

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/21557505/cover-...

The video is heart breaking that an innocent women trying to get a divorce is sexually assaulted in court and then arrested for it.
Four More Years

United States

#15 Jun 13, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>How much more is it going to take to wake these progressives up Neighbor? Four More any comment? Waking up a little maybe? Hopefully?
I've been busy watching and listening to the Clintons.She's gonna run and win. Might have to change my screen name to Twelve More Years. Hope and Change will only get better.
evil scientist

Manhattan, IL

#16 Jun 13, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>I've been busy watching and listening to the Clintons.She's gonna run and win. Might have to change my screen name to Twelve More Years. Hope and Change will only get better.
Clinton's are voodoo witches! That is why they love Haiti ! He used voodoo on George H W Bush in 1992 . Remember when bush puked on the Japanese guy! Hahahahahaha . Or how about Cathy obriens book tranceformation of America. Yes trance. She claims to be a sex slave of the Clinton's when he was governor. MK ultra victim
Neighbor

Downers Grove, IL

#17 Jun 14, 2013
http://cnsnews.com/blog/joe-schoffstall/fbi-d...

Another "say what" on an Obama Administrator.
Neighbor

Downers Grove, IL

#18 Jun 14, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been busy watching and listening to the Clintons.She's gonna run and win. Might have to change my screen name to Twelve More Years. Hope and Change will only get better.
It was "cute" of you before, when you play the political I win you lose Obama supporter role. However, after the release of "all" these scandals, the cover-ups, and the denials of knowledge by Obama, your comment is repulsive, very-truly anti-American, insulting to all good people, and in deep deserving of a b-slap. In fact, to me your comment is hard evidence of you being totally "stupid" or truly anti-American enough to be a real world enemy of America. Do you really support the ongoing deceit & scandal against America brought on by Obama, and now his entire administration? Seriously Four More, wake up.
Neighbor

Downers Grove, IL

#19 Jun 14, 2013
Thank You Blaze for publishing the Principal's name! We need to out all these types:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/13/is...
Twelve More Years

United States

#20 Jun 14, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>It was "cute" of you before, when you play the political I win you lose Obama supporter role. However, after the release of "all" these scandals, the cover-ups, and the denials of knowledge by Obama, your comment is repulsive, very-truly anti-American, insulting to all good people, and in deep deserving of a b-slap. In fact, to me your comment is hard evidence of you being totally "stupid" or truly anti-American enough to be a real world enemy of America. Do you really support the ongoing deceit & scandal against America brought on by Obama, and now his entire administration? Seriously Four More, wake up.
I need a little humor in the morning. Thanks you are too funny. Must you call names?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 7 min DISGUSTED 8,933
Coach "K" Blasts Obama 9 min Bewildered 17
Great Day For Lockport 13 min Alfred 13
Ahhh Haaa 25 min Sharky 5
Poll Mayoral Election 6 hr Patriot 221
Poll Should Paul Fay Resign? (Dec '10) 8 hr Joc 15
New Lenox School District 122 Election 15 hr resident 2 67
More from around the web

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE