Will Co. Board member Konicki would b...

Will Co. Board member Konicki would benefit from proposed zoning rule

There are 4 comments on the The Southtown Star story from Oct 12, 2012, titled Will Co. Board member Konicki would benefit from proposed zoning rule. In it, The Southtown Star reports that:

Lame duck Will County Board member Kathleen Konicki is lobbying hard for a change in county zoning rules that would let her split her six-acre residential lot in two and sell half of it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Southtown Star.

nothing new

West Chicago, IL

#1 Oct 13, 2012
Our board here in manhattan does things to personally benefit them all the time, welcome to IL politics.
Manhattan Resident

Manhattan, IL

#2 Oct 13, 2012
Welcome to Politics in General. That goes both ways, it's in every town, every county, every state. It's human nature to help yourself.
American

Westmont, IL

#3 Nov 4, 2012
I'm not sure what the big deal is. It's her land. She wants to send half. So what?
wondering

Chicago, IL

#4 Nov 4, 2012
American wrote:
I'm not sure what the big deal is. It's her land. She wants to send half. So what?
I agree it's her right to do so

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I-355: Homer Glen cautions Lockport (Oct '07) 26 min KTURNER 8
Norma McCorvey Aborted Finally 32 min St Valentine 24
Appointed Salaries 34 min KTURNER 1
fairmont school board's failing leadership (May '16) 1 hr Fairmont Questioner 89
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 2 hr Halloween 10,774
GAZAL Crest Hill LEBANNON (Mar '16) 3 hr America 14
TRUMP is a JAGOFF 3 hr America 56

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages