Proud Union Home
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Steven J

New Lenox, IL

#1 Jun 23, 2013
I've never seen anything so silly as these Proud Union Home signs in the front yards. I would like to get a Proud Non-Union Home sign for my yard.
Dbag

United States

#2 Jun 23, 2013
Steven J wrote:
I've never seen anything so silly as these Proud Union Home signs in the front yards. I would like to get a Proud Non-Union Home sign for my yard.
Whaaaa. Whaaaa. Whaaaa. You can't make one?
Scab

Mokena, IL

#3 Jun 23, 2013
I bet the signs are made in China.......Hahaha
Nuts

Frankfort, IL

#4 Jun 24, 2013
They might as well put a sign in their yard that says sucker. The village should make them take those signs down. You can't leave political signs up all year why should we have to look at those piece of crap signs? They are nothing more than union hillbillies. Suckers pay their dues to the unions who give nothing back in return. Union workers don't work hard lmao.
Manhattan Res

Chicago, IL

#5 Jun 24, 2013
What I find most interesting is that the inflatable rat used by unions when striking is only made by one non-union shop in the US!
proud

Bolingbrook, IL

#6 Jun 24, 2013
You guys are stupid. If wasnt for unions you'd be working 80 hour weeks with your kids, no holidays, no overtime, no sick days. In deplorable conditions. You should be thanking them. And the signs are union made. As is the rat. Get a clue before you spout your ignorance.
r-ville

Plainfield, IL

#7 Jun 24, 2013
Unions- the people who brought us the WEEKEND. God bless em
r-ville

Plainfield, IL

#8 Jun 24, 2013
Maybe I should go work at a nonunion warehouse so all my coworkers can speak spanish all day with they're fake papers that they bought at the fiesta mart. Then the management can cut breaks short and tell us to be happy I have a job. These scumbag companies know they're hiring illegals but as long as they're paperwork passes everify than its ok. Gimme a break
Union Dumbasses

New Lenox, IL

#9 Jun 24, 2013
Ever notice those homes are all piles of sh*t? You never see that sign out front of a 500k house. You know why? Because the owner of the 500k house doesn't rely on ANYONE for his pay. He goes out and makes it happen every day.
Dbag

United States

#10 Jun 24, 2013
Union Dumbasses wrote:
Ever notice those homes are all piles of sh*t? You never see that sign out front of a 500k house. You know why? Because the owner of the 500k house doesn't rely on ANYONE for his pay. He goes out and makes it happen every day.
Opposed to all the non union unemployed looking for handouts?
Professor

Mokena, IL

#11 Jun 24, 2013
r-ville wrote:
Maybe I should go work at a nonunion warehouse so all my coworkers can speak spanish all day with they're fake papers that they bought at the fiesta mart. Then the management can cut breaks short and tell us to be happy I have a job. These scumbag companies know they're hiring illegals but as long as they're paperwork passes everify than its ok. Gimme a break
It's the democratic party pushing for amnesty. They want the votes. They claim they support the unions, then open the flood gates for illegal immigrants to pile in and drive the working wages down? Not very smart of the unions to support democrats. They are cutting their own throats.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#12 Jun 24, 2013
proud wrote:
You guys are stupid. If wasnt for unions you'd be working 80 hour weeks with your kids, no holidays, no overtime, no sick days. In deplorable conditions. You should be thanking them. And the signs are union made. As is the rat. Get a clue before you spout your ignorance.
Im a UNION truck driver. I have been working 14 hour days / 70 hours a week for the past 25 years. Weekends & Holidays. FEDERAL DOT REGULATIONS allow companies to work us those hours. The INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF TEAMSTERS SUPPORTS THE RULING! Im not complaining, just pointing out that the unions are not responsible for the working conditions you claim they are.
Four More Years

United States

#13 Jun 24, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>It's the democratic party pushing for amnesty. They want the votes. They claim they support the unions, then open the flood gates for illegal immigrants to pile in and drive the working wages down? Not very smart of the unions to support democrats. They are cutting their own throats.
I think it's the Republicans that are falling all over themselves offering citizenship. It's your party that has abandoned their supporters and donors. It is hilarious watching all these Republicans coming out for amnesty. We already have the Latin vote.

Since: Mar 13

Crystal Lake, IL

#14 Jun 24, 2013
My "Proud Union Home" sign is not an eye sore. My house is not a dump and it is not anything political....I am and always will be proud of what I do and how I earn my paycheck every week. If you don't like my sign don't look at it...if you'd like to take it down feel free to come knock on my door and ask. Thanks.
Oh come on

Mokena, IL

#15 Jun 24, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Im a UNION truck driver. I have been working 14 hour days / 70 hours a week for the past 25 years. Weekends & Holidays. FEDERAL DOT REGULATIONS allow companies to work us those hours. The INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF TEAMSTERS SUPPORTS THE RULING! Im not complaining, just pointing out that the unions are not responsible for the working conditions you claim they are.
Uh yeah...sure you work 14 hour days. Yet you are on topix all day, every day long posting. I don't believe for a second you even have a full time job. If you do you might want to actually try working at it some time. Sheeesh...you are one strange dude.
Uni fam

United States

#16 Jun 24, 2013
I eat scabs for breakfast in my union home it's just like a big bowl of corn flakes.
Stryper

Mokena, IL

#18 Jun 25, 2013
proud wrote:
Thanks for the info, I didn't realize we were still living in the year 1886. Next I suppose you're going to tell me that it wasn't drunken Blackhawk fans rioting last night, it was really Haymarket Square anarchists.
stormy

Elwood, IL

#19 Jun 25, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again "professor", just stay in your hate filled bubble.
stormy

Elwood, IL

#20 Jun 25, 2013
Steven J wrote:
No,you should get sign that says, Race to the bottom.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#21 Jun 25, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's the Republicans that are falling all over themselves offering citizenship. It's your party that has abandoned their supporters and donors. It is hilarious watching all these Republicans coming out for amnesty. We already have the Latin vote.
I agree with you about all the republicans foolishly wanting to grant AMNESTY to a illegal aliens. They are only making fools out of themselves. Personally I believe Rubio is another McCain in the making. They wonder why they can't win elections? DUH? How about a candidate that is conservative might help!

The downside to all this is with more liberals out there, the quicker this country will go down the tubes! Just look at Illinois!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Yrs Ago UNI Told Appalled she is screwed 19 min Im a Liar 18
where is all the russian collusion news 1 hr clpc 15
Please Governor. Have Illinois file Bankruptcy... 2 hr EJCDad 106
Racial Doom The Clash 3 hr Hoody 1
Uh Oh!!!! 3 hr The Wedding Planner 6
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 4 hr Halloween 10,866
Wedding Bells!! 5 hr Sharky 4

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance