Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

$10.5 million Events and Athletic Center in downtown Romeoville. To this day mayor Noak has not convinced me that this is the right thing to do for this area. All we have ever heard from him wore empty words full of many promises without any substance. Well, he couldn't tell us the truth because truth and honesty is not what our mayor is all about. All along I knew that village as part of this project had to hired an independent consultant to evaluate feasibility for this project. They did, however mayor Noak for obvious reasons chose not to share this report with public additionally I do not believe planning and zoning commission as well as village trustees had any knowledge of this report as well. I believe this report is a single reason why the village chose to give up plans to manage this Event and Athletic Center but instead continue to build it but let someone else fail managing it. How ironic, they chose same company to build it and manage it. Someone chose to share this report with me by dropping it on my front porch. What you choose to do with this information and what questions you going to ask our Mayor is up to you.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwmWpXpHgzmGQ...
truly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

So just because Ballard has believed the garbage you speak don't think anyone else will. First of all it is a draft and also an official document. Which I don't care how you got it someone stole an official village document. Really. And everything is traceable especially when you do it through Google so maybe go to dinner and enjoy your last days of freedom THIEF
exactly

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

truly wrote:
So just because Ballard has believed the garbage you speak don't think anyone else will. First of all it is a draft and also an official document. Which I don't care how you got it someone stole an official village document. Really. And everything is traceable especially when you do it through Google so maybe go to dinner and enjoy your last days of freedom THIEF
isnt that the truth..share it through a pdf on google? Maybe you should do some research before you put your name on a stolen DRAFT. You are right in your other post. The newspapers will report on this but not in the way you think they will.....
Gidget loves Joey

Westmont, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

REGARDLESS OF HOW THIS DOCUMENT WAS GOTTEN, IT BOTHERS ME THAT IT APPEARS THIS FACILITY WILL BE A BIG LOSER....IT WASNT SOLD AS A MONEY MAKER, BUT, IF RESIDENTS KNEW IT WS THIS BIG OF A LOSER, I THINK THE SUPPORT LEVEL WOULD BE MUCH DIFFERENT
IM HOPING TO GET STARIGHT ANSWERS AND RESPONSES TO THIS BEFORE APRIL CMON MR NOAK, YOUVE BEEN BIG ON CALLING OUT MONGO FOR ANSWERS, WHATS UP WITH THIS REPORT?
I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT HOW IT WAS GOTTEN, I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW THE FINANCES DIFFER FROM THIS REPORT IF THEY DO AT ALL.
CAPS UNINTENIONAL AND DONT WANT TO RETYPE.
Will Smith

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Watcha going to do when they come for you!

Looks like someone has their hands on a illegaly obtained document. Worse yet is that its not even a final draft its an EARLY draft. It doesn't even address the current plans of the village and it doesn't include much of the data collected since then. That's why its a DRAFT! You are such a complete idiot. That's why no newspaper will report on it. Wow all you did is actually show that the village did the right thing with its current approach.
caseclosed

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

It is stemp DRAFT so citizens can't EVER lay eyes on it, EVER! It is simple trick to be able to say NO on any FOIA request. I have never been arrested, guess I'm due. It's all for good cause.
Will Smith

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

caseclosed wrote:
It is stemp DRAFT so citizens can't EVER lay eyes on it, EVER! It is simple trick to be able to say NO on any FOIA request. I have never been arrested, guess I'm due. It's all for good cause.
What don't you understand about "DRAFT" as incomplete as in unfinished. YOU are so cluesless.
exactly

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

caseclosed wrote:
point proven why Noak will be mayor again
crap

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Lol you are all idiots. So I guess the problem is that he obtained this information illegally or that this is a messed up situation that the mayor put us in. So if camax somehow has herpes I'm their chopsticks and you get it and they choose to sweep it under the rug, and I get a document illegally and show it to you, you in return tell me "hey you got that illegally!". Lmao you don't care about the herpes, you are all idiots. Mayor Novak is like herpes, the gift that keeps on giving.
exactly

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Point is this was the first draft on the project. Post the final report that was approved annd used
caseclosed

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

exactly wrote:
Point is this was the first draft on the project. Post the final report that was approved annd used
Looks like you have inside information, maybe it was you on my front porch. First draft ma as*, this is first and only report from GG+A for this project. They would never change it (like you whan them to do) They have a great reputation to uphold.
exactly

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Well......u digged that far maybe your source can drop off the final....or dig a little deeper..minutes from all meetings are public record.just gotta know what meeting you want.hint hint
how much for 1 rib

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Given the name you used "caseclosed" you must feel like you have this all wrapped up. So then take your half a$$ed information and go home. We have no use for you. Nothing to see here folks just some nutjob that thinks they just cracked the daVinci code.
Gidget loves Joey

Westmont, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Where is the final report? What specifically do we need to ask for to get the final document via FOIA? I want to know.....
If there is nothing to see here, then give us the info needed to see the final copy and put it to rest, otherwise risk a few votes going to Mango.
Huh

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Gidget loves Joey wrote:
Where is the final report? What specifically do we need to ask for to get the final document via FOIA? I want to know.....
If there is nothing to see here, then give us the info needed to see the final copy and put it to rest, otherwise risk a few votes going to Mango.
Let's see you have a early draft document that can't be verified that doesn't even discuss the current project and the burden is on everyone else. I don't think so. If anything this document simply shows that the village was right to go in the direction they did.
Slow for curve

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

You can't say this shows that the village went the right way. The village is floating the bond and if the management group can't turn a profit, they aren't going to stick around. Then who's left with the bill?

The tax paying citizens of Romeoville.

There is nothing illegal about having this document. John may want you to think that so you'll run and hide but don't do it. Thank you for revealing the truth about our own manipulative Napoleon.

This is also why we need to break up his pool of yes men that just blindly follow him. Someone needs to ask some questions.

I don't know if I can bring myself to vote for Mongo, but I'll certainly be voting for Churulo for Trustee.

No more rubber stamps for someone who wants to just keeping piling up the debt for his own personal benefit.
exactly

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

At least you jave common sense not to vote forr mongo
Ben There

Manchester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

I am not sure Churulo is the right answer either.
Slow for curve

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Hey, I'll take anyone who is willing to ask a question instead of just blindly following Noak into a sea of debt.

I am all for the redevelopment of downtown, but you have to do it intelligently and nothing being done on that project can pass as intelligence.

But at least John got another PR release for himself.

Just like the Bears coming to town, and the metra station and the airport road interchange and......

I can only hope we get a viable option in 4 years to end Noak's time with the village. If not, none of us will be able to afford to live here.
Fact checker

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Slow for curve wrote:
Hey, I'll take anyone who is willing to ask a question instead of just blindly following Noak into a sea of debt.
I am all for the redevelopment of downtown, but you have to do it intelligently and nothing being done on that project can pass as intelligence.
But at least John got another PR release for himself.
Just like the Bears coming to town, and the metra station and the airport road interchange and......
I can only hope we get a viable option in 4 years to end Noak's time with the village. If not, none of us will be able to afford to live here.
Can you be anymore clueless?

Metra Station project is moving forward.
Let's see:
Secured land - Check
Secured federal grant - Check
Secured Metra sign off - Check
Secured Metra funding - Check
Got support for area officials - Check
Initial design done - Check
The only thing they are waiting on is CN railroad's final input on design.

Airport Road interchange is moving forward.
Let's see:
Secured federal grant for design - Check
Started Phase I engineering - Check
Got Plainfield to join the team - Check
Narrowed down potential designs from over 30 to 7 - Check
Guess what designing an interchange takes YEARS because of all the Federal and State regulations. This was told to everyone when it began.

Bears - It's up to LEWIS UNIVERSITY not Romeoville. Its there land and their facilities not the village's. NO ONE every said they were coming for sure. All that was said was that it was something everyone was looking at period.

Project like these don't happen over night they take years to complete and require the know how to navigate the process. Something you clearly lack.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Joliet Discussions

Search the Joliet Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
School'n Hold On For Fun 23 min Appalled 99
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 53 min serious 6,058
Weber is starting to look like Chicago 59 min Summit is rough 31
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr skwirts 3,835
Lazy Union Protesters 1 hr Appalled 14
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 hr Terry rigsby 48,944
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Sun newpoly 1,864
•••
•••
•••
Joliet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Joliet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••