Did Streit and Colarelli wreck the ch...

Did Streit and Colarelli wreck the chamber?

Posted in the Joliet Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
money problem

Darien, IL

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Did Streit and Colarelli wreck the chamber? Were they the ones who pushed for rock concerts and the big changes to Canal Days? It really makes Lockport look bad when the chamber is broke.

The chamber always used to be self sufficient and so was the Old Canal Days committee. We had people who ran things for years and never had problems. Then the "new" people came along and wrecked it.

Let's go back to the old ways when things ran better.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lockport

Lockport, IL

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Kelly, give it up will you? You are a neighbor of mine. I've listened to your BS over and over as you ran for office. I've never believed one word that you have spoken. You aren't going to win the election while posting on Topix.

You are the most despised person in town followed closely by your good buddy Tom.

Your reign of terror ends on April 9.
Saul

Lockport, IL

#3 Dec 30, 2012
Quess who.
Saul

Lockport, IL

#4 Dec 30, 2012
I am referring to the post before Lockport.
Better

Blackstone, IL

#5 Dec 30, 2012
I agree with the original poster. Mary Ann Murray was great when she ran the chamber. She knew everybody and everybody liked her. There was never a problem.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Not political

Bolingbrook, IL

#6 Dec 30, 2012
The Chamber of Commerce wasn't political back then. Apparently it is now. It's too bad.
Cast Stones

Lockport, IL

#7 Dec 30, 2012
She is another over the hill person, never did anything and Lockport was stuck in the mud then. She is the same age as the old stale politicians with the old stale ideas that we have now. Look at them on tv. Mary Kay has promoted and done great things. She is well liked by everyone. The chamber is not political and is coming into this conversation because of old bat eyes bringing it in because he is afraid of Steve Strait. I suggest he better look in his own closet first. He is casting stones...AS USUAL! WE ARE NOT GOING TO GO HIS WAY, THIS TIME. HE IS IN FOR AN APRIL SURPRISE AT THE BALLOT BOX. STEVE IS STRAIGHT LACED AND HAS NOTHING TO HIDE. THE OTHER CANDIDATE CAN ANSWER WHERE ALL THE MONEY HAS GONE AND YET THERE IS NO PROGRESS.
He is an airhead

Lockport, IL

#8 Dec 30, 2012
Lockport wrote:
Kelly, give it up will you? You are a neighbor of mine. I've listened to your BS over and over as you ran for office. I've never believed one word that you have spoken. You aren't going to win the election while posting on Topix.
You are the most despised person in town followed closely by your good buddy Tom.
Your reign of terror ends on April 9.
Yeah, we are sick of him and his man of a thousand name posts. He is so apparent that it is evident he is scared, frustrated, and totally knows he is defeated. Notice all the posts against him have his little faces on them. He runs from computer to computer. What an airhead!
If the shoe fits wear it

Lockport, IL

#9 Dec 30, 2012
money problem wrote:
Did Streit and Colarelli wreck the chamber? Were they the ones who pushed for rock concerts and the big changes to Canal Days? It really makes Lockport look bad when the chamber is broke.
The chamber always used to be self sufficient and so was the Old Canal Days committee. We had people who ran things for years and never had problems. Then the "new" people came along and wrecked it.
Let's go back to the old ways when things ran better.
This is Kelly again. When you have nothing to offer about yourself, you make up lies about your opponents. It is a sicko that would do this! If the shoes fits he can wear it. Remember the glove incident. That will be him, he will say the shoe does not fit. But you know what, he is guilty as charged of wrecking Lockport and all its history. He does not care about Lockport, he only cares about himself. That shows, watch television and watch the meetings. You will be sickened like we are! And again, he wants to go backwards. He has put this town so far backward that it will take a Steve Strait to get it back running. Can you imagine him in the driver's seat for four longgggggggg years? It will be devasting. Don't let the lies accumulate and tell everyone to vote for Steve. We are!
Knows Better

Lockport, IL

#10 Dec 31, 2012
All of these rumors regarding the Lockport Area Chamber of Commerce are exactly that - rumors or unfounded allegations that have absolutely no basis in fact.
This is nothing more than a smear job intended to divert attention away from Lockport's real problems.
Colarectum Alert

Blackstone, IL

#11 Dec 31, 2012
Colarectum has infested this thread! Alert the neighbors, whom he is posing as, save your families. All of the Lockport posts are him.

Approach with caution, he is believed to possibly be a psycho and mentally unarmed.
He is an airhead

Lockport, IL

#12 Dec 31, 2012
Oh give it up Kelly, we know it is you with all your goofy names and your idiotic opinions. Go get your medicine and take your daily nap! You seem to need it. You old guys never learn. Get in your same league and stay out of the younger league. They are way ahead of you! Have a great new year and quit your jealous rants. Give it up!
Lockport local

Lockport, IL

#13 Dec 31, 2012
Knows Better wrote:
All of these rumors regarding the Lockport Area Chamber of Commerce are exactly that - rumors or unfounded allegations that have absolutely no basis in fact.
This is nothing more than a smear job intended to divert attention away from Lockport's real problems.
This is the "template" of the "Slimys" in the City Council. Attack and smear anybody that is a threat to them. Turner, Marynowski, Tom Kelly and Van Dyke do it all the the time. Fentress and sometimes Tom Kelly would sometimes just threaten who ever spoke against them. Now they are looking for another term in office??
Colarectum Alert

Blackstone, IL

#14 Dec 31, 2012
Here again is the wily dim witted creature referred to in latin as Colarectum. He lives on Topix and the signs of infestation are as follows:

1. Dim witted statements from Lockport.
2. Always hates Turner.
3. Posts in rapid succession, hating Turner.
4. Can't help himself, he may be psycho.
5. Obsesive/Compulsive (he talks too much).
6. Has an over whelming need for attention.

Again, be careful when you approach him. Although he is dim witted and mentally unarmed, he still may be dangerous. His brain may not be large enough to guide his massive girth around and he could fall on you.
TELL US WHY NOW

Lockport, IL

#15 Dec 31, 2012
Kelly again! He is such a lunatic that nobody needs to study his writings. He hates Pete so he picks on him. He hates all the people that accomplished something so he writes about them on here. Now he is on the Chamber because Steve Strait is running. Notice he never attacks anybody like Tom Kelly, Or Merry Christmas present Maryknowski, Or Tom or himself. He is always against anyone that professes any good reasoning. Well when you follow the radical Saul Alinsky you can expect it. The guy is gone in the mind! He is a full blown idiot! Now get your running shoes on and go to each and every one of your computers and make your little faces! Or come up with another post! We all know you and for starters: you are disgusting! Are you kissing the mistletoe you have hanging over George Bush's picture tonight? I bet you are! Have a creepy new year, you sure deserve it! You are one cowardly poster that have no chance, no chance of winning, in April. All of your faults are going to be told! Have fun! Get ready for another loss! Talk about Pete, he never lost an election and has a wonderful family and is happy. Isn't it sad, that you can say nothing like that about yourself! Steve Strait is decent and good. Isn't it sad that you cannot say that? We know! And by the way, tell us why? Come on...tell us why? We want to know and we will come up to you and ask. Tell us why!!!!!! Now!!!!!
Woodridge

Lockport, IL

#16 Dec 31, 2012
Colarectum Alert wrote:
Here again is the wily dim witted creature referred to in latin as Colarectum. He lives on Topix and the signs of infestation are as follows:
1. Dim witted statements from Lockport.
2. Always hates Turner.
3. Posts in rapid succession, hating Turner.
5. Obsesive/Compulsive (he talks too much).
Again, be careful when you approach him. Although he is dim witted and mentally unarmed, he still may be dangerous. His brain may not be large enough to guide his massive girth around and he could fall on you.
He has done this since childhood! He acts like Bozo the clown giving off with disgusting comments about other citizens that are upstanding people. We tried with him but it never worked. He is still at it! The poor fellow gets frustrated and sick over the real facts of life! Since nobody wants him, he is lashing out! Forgive him! It is a new year and offer prayers for him! He has never entered a church! He should! Lord knows he could use it. He does not volunteer for the homeless or helpless. He actually thinks of himself as very competent and all knowing. We let him think it so he does not get worse. He has about eight computers and does exactly what you said. He runs from one to another. Again, leave him alone as he is slightly damaged from his own pyche. He actually thinks of himself as a great leader! He has screwed his mind up with all his elections. His big head, his expanding waistline, his neck has disappeared and his receding hairline all bothers him. He is just getting old by the day...almost seventy. Take pity on him please! He truly belongs in a rest home playing cards and drooling on his newspaper and computer each day. As I said, take pity on the poor little guy as he has nothing but power on his mind. The two old other guys have offered to go with him to Sunny Hill but he insists he is not going. Maybe with any luck they will all lose and then go. We hope so! We have already begun to grass root our candidate so to insure our town that what has happened will not happen again. In our opinion, we have a great chance of winning. REMEMBER ONE THING: STEVE WILL BE HONEST AND UPSTANDING AND YOU CAN COUNT ON HIM! HE WILL NEVER LET THIS TOWN DOWN! THERE WILL NEVER BY THE FEELINGS AGAIN AS THEY ARE NOW! HE WILL KEEP WRITING BUT WHO CARES! WE KNOW HE IS LESS THAN A PERSON WE ADMIRE. HE IS HEADING FOR ANOTHER LOSS AT THE BALLOT BOX! GET THE CRYING TOWELS READY! He reminds us of Woody Woodpecker! He has his nose in everyone's business! If you insult him and he comes right back and ignores it. Remember who his heroes are! He is lacking of a value system in his character!!!!
Turner Alert

Lockport, IL

#17 Dec 31, 2012
Here again is the wily dim witted creature referred to in latin as Turner. He lives on Topix and the signs of infestation are as follows:
1. Dim witted statements from Wheaton, Lombard and various other locations.
2. Always hates Colerelli.
3. Posts in rapid succession, hating Colerelli.
5. Obsessive/Compulsive (he talks too much).
Big Meeting

Batavia, IL

#18 Jan 1, 2013
I am a chamber member and Steit,Colarelli and Morris have some explaining to do at the special meeting of the chamber. The chamber is broke and in debt and can't pay. This looks bad for Lockport.

I don't want these guys anywhere near running the city either. If they can't run a chamber then they can't run a city.
Knows Better

Lockport, IL

#19 Jan 1, 2013
Big Meeting wrote:
I am a chamber member and Steit,Colarelli and Morris have some explaining to do at the special meeting of the chamber. The chamber is broke and in debt and can't pay. This looks bad for Lockport.
I don't want these guys anywhere near running the city either. If they can't run a chamber then they can't run a city.
And why exactly would someone in Batavia be a member of the Lockport Area Chamber of Commerce? You claim that the chamber is broke and in debt, but have nothing of substance to back up that claim. When you can produce some actual proof of all of this, let us all see it; otherwise, dill-rod, GET LOST!
Quit it Kelly

Lockport, IL

#20 Jan 1, 2013
Big Meeting wrote:
I am a chamber member and Steit,Colarelli and Morris have some explaining to do at the special meeting of the chamber. The chamber is broke and in debt and can't pay. This lo
And we do not want the present city council majority including the headmaster anywhere near our city because they cannot run a city and they need to be ousted in April! We intend to do that and it will keep their big mouths shut with their false accusations and mindless posts!We intend to elect STEVE STRAIT TO THE HEAD OF OUR CITY AND WE WILL HAVE THE PRESENT MAJORITY SITTING THERE WITH THEIR FINGER UP THEIR NOSE IF ELECTED. AND WE MEAN IT!!!!! ENOUGH OF THE TAXPAYER'S MONEY IS GONE AND NO NO NO NO PROGRESS IS HERE!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2016, the current electorate realized no develo... 1 hr Troll Killer 27
The TRUE history of the Libertarian party..... 2 hr David Stockman 6
Coyotes 2 hr Queen Bee 3
So, how "Christian" is Donald Trump?? 6 hr athiest lives matter 31
While louisiana Sinks Obama Plays Golf 7 hr Uncle Sugar 12
Link Card? (Feb '13) 19 hr Tuck Frump 24
2017 Village election 23 hr on the Hunt 11

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance