Jeremy Boshears
Side tracked bar

United States

#1 Nov 17, 2017
This lowlife is rolling on many outlaw members. He is writing a novel of crimes committed by his so called “brothers”. Hysterical!! I would bail him out just so his “friends” can kill him. He’s a dead man walking in or out of jail.
Justice

Mokena, IL

#2 Nov 17, 2017
He’s a punk that thinks he’s cool and a bad ass but he’s about 4’10 with an extreme bout of little man syndrome. Hope he rolls on the entire club if scum of the earth criminals.
Side tracked bar wrote:
This lowli

He’s a punk that thinks he’s cool and a bad ass but he’s about 4’10 with an extreme bout of little man syndrome. Hope he rolls on the entire club if scum of the earth criminals.

rolling on many outlaw members. He is writing a novel of crimes committed by his so called “brothers”. Hysterical!! I would bail him out just so his “friends” can kill him. He’s a dead man walking in or out of jail.
Truth

Chicago, IL

#3 Nov 18, 2017
Side tracked bar wrote:
This lowlife is rolling on many outlaw members. He is writing a novel of crimes committed by his so called “brothers”. Hysterical!! I would bail him out just so his “friends” can kill him. He’s a dead man walking in or out of jail.
I love all these internet warrior tuff guys hiding behind a keyboard
lw resident

Mokena, IL

#4 Nov 18, 2017
Will county prosecutor just amped up the charges to murder with a $10 million bond. He is not going anywhere
Ellen

Montgomery, IL

#5 Nov 18, 2017
The clubhouse has to be freaking out. It’s not the meth abuse making you paranoid and peeking out the windows. The police really are watching outside this time. Time to burn that sheet hole clubhouse down!! Go get em Glasgow!!
Semper fi

Oak Lawn, IL

#6 Jan 2, 2018
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know how tall he is?? And not all bikers are evil. Quite honestly I think there are more civilians that are more sinister than any biker I have ever known. Innocent until proven guilty. Hello all you that want to assumption. Assuming makes an ass out of you. And me. I live by facts. Show me some facts. And if he is guilty I am so sorry. I am sorry for katlyns family reguardless. God bless
joe

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 20, 2018
this just so happens to be someone ive known for 25 years hes not a bad guy at all he got mixed in with the wrong crowd and i bet any of u key board warriors wouldnt say shit to his face
BJ for JB

Prosper, TX

#8 Feb 20, 2018
joe wrote:
this just so happens to be someone ive known for 25 years hes not a bad guy at all he got mixed in with the wrong crowd and i bet any of u key board warriors wouldnt say shit to his face
Jeremy B can lick my poopy butthole.
Stndupman

Chicago, IL

#9 Feb 23, 2018
BJ for JB wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeremy B can lick my poopy butthole.
I'll say it to his face that he's a scum bag. If he thinks hes so tough he would come and play with my friends who dont hurt women. That big tough guy can try to kill me with out a weapon. Come play Jeremy &#128536;
fake news

Mokena, IL

#10 Feb 23, 2018
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm no.
Name
BOSHEARS, JEREMY L
Race
WHITE
Height
5' 8"
Weight
175.0 lbs
John Caliendo

Bloomingdale, IL

#11 May 2, 2018
I can’t sit back and listen anymore. Jeremy is guilty of being a tough guy that ended up in trouble. The girl being shot in the clubhouse that night is a serious question. Guns are not. Allowed in alcohol establishment. The cameras in the clubhouse had issues that night as police figured out. If she did blow her own head off. Who is the owner of the gun? Driving a dead girl over an hour away to dispose of the body. This little punk is guilty as hell. Let him get a penis stuck in his ass. The pussy outlaws won’t help him.
Logic

Prosper, TX

#12 May 3, 2018
Butthurt Boshears ... has a good ring to it. Enjoy prison wee-man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Collusion? 21 min The White Crayon 235
Putin-trump Summit 1 hr MPMMB 129
~New Lenox Double Word Fun~ 1 hr Princess Hey 353
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Jan '18) 1 hr MPMMB 319
Dennis Hastert (Apr '16) 2 hr hastert zionism 9
Democrats Want Maxine Waters! 11 hr MPMMB 162
Parks elementary school joliet,il 1996-1998 15 hr Jaxx 1

Joliet Jobs

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages