God now approves of Same-sex-marriage!

God now approves of Same-sex-marriage!

Posted in the Joliet Forum

Sam

Eubank, KY

#1 Nov 7, 2013
God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.
interesting

Sugar Grove, IL

#2 Nov 7, 2013
Sam wrote:
God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.
Gosh, you sure are angry, aren't ya? So why was she a [email protected]? Did she cheat once or multiple times? Your profile shows you in Kentucky, are you sure that [email protected] wasn't your sister??Do you think she maybe cheated because you were an as$hol3?? I'm just guessing here... Lol

And what's with the gay thing? God did not approve of that, a bunch of butt- f!cking lib-tards did and those dipsh!ts don't even believe in God. They kiss the as$es of rag heads and suck Allah's uncircumsized little tiny pecker. Hey, I bet Allah's little d!ck looks like a nasty little turd. What does your doodle look like??

I look forward to your reply, I love your post ya big freakin weirdo!:)
hello

Chattanooga, TN

#3 Nov 27, 2013
God didnot pick a wh**e for you -- you did that yourself. Don't blame Him for your mistakes. Grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 10 min Just saying 3,952
What kind of a man would vote for Hillary? What... 1 hr TRUMP 39
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 1 hr Anxious 10,565
Crisis of Character 3 hr Dog Catcher 1
Clinton stretches lead over Trump to 14 points ... 3 hr Sharky 16
Honeytree Improvement Association (Aug '10) 4 hr jmd 40
Say NO to Syrian Refugees 4 hr TRUMP President o... 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages