missing person (ROBIN ABRAMS)

missing person (ROBIN ABRAMS)

Posted in the Joliet Forum

Jody Walsh

Blue Island, IL

#1 Jan 22, 2014
This is about What happened to our sister Robin Abrams. She has a face book page (find robin) and we are so much longing for Justice in her case. She went missing on Oct. 4th 1990 from Beecher IL. We need closure and will never give up till we have it! Please read the many articles on her and let me know your feed back!
Bob E Rush

Elburn, IL

#2 Jan 22, 2014
Jody Walsh wrote:
This is about What happened to our sister Robin Abrams. She has a face book page (find robin) and we are so much longing for Justice in her case. She went missing on Oct. 4th 1990 from Beecher IL. We need closure and will never give up till we have it! Please read the many articles on her and let me know your feed back!
This is so very sad. My heart goes out to you and your family. Nothing could possibly be worse than not knowing what happened. The hottest places in Hell are reserved for whomever may have hurt her. God bless you.
new yorker

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 22, 2014
God Bless and best of luck .....
Help Find Robin Abrams

Des Plaines, IL

#4 Apr 17, 2014
This was an former Will County Sheriff Officer who went missing. She had a sexually harassment and wrongful termination case pending when she went missing. Robin spoke up to what happened to her and named many people involved in what happened to her. She was bruised up by Will County Auxiliary Officer Tony Marquez and not one officer did anything. They turned there heads and aloud an Auxiliary Officer run a muck and ruin Robins good name because he could. Tony Marquez was and still is a married man living the good life with no worries about what happened before he was fired from Will County. He still lives in Will County and flourished in his business in which he owns but does not have a lic. for. Everyone seemed to have just forget about the Robin Abrams. Her disappearance swept under the rug like she was nothing. Will County Deputy Chief Ken Kaupas was the investigator on her case when he worked for the Illinois State Police. He doesn't seem to have any interest in ever finding Robin but does name Tony Marquez as a Person of Interest in a CBS investigation. After all the arrests and complaints Tony Marquez made I find it hard to believe that they never arrested him. Robin had an order of protection on Tony Maruez to. Paperwork stating that he bruised Robin or that his repeated daily police complaints in which Robin was found not guilty of, didn't seem to matter in pointing the finger at the man who had all the benefits in the world to make his problem go away. His problem was Robin Abrams. Robin just suddenly disappears and no one knows what happened? Keep fighting to find out the truth.
CKN

United States

#5 Aug 18, 2014
Are you able to provide details of her disappearance like time, approx location, clothing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lincoln-Way Board to Weigh Options for Future o... 6 min Bill M 65
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 17 min Hope 9,717
No cell tower next to houses 37 min wondering 15
Is Pete Colarelli the Mayor's Hatchet Man? 42 min dog pee 18
Governor Rauner the Taxpayer's Hero 2 hr Robert Thomas 15
Firemen are overpaid (Mar '11) 2 hr Robert Thomas 321
Bernie Sanders draws biggest crowd of any 2016 ... 2 hr Robert Thomas 3
More from around the web

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE