President Clinton 2016
Really

Frankfort, IL

#26 Feb 22, 2014
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
What were Bush's accomplishments? Failed businessman?
You guys don't get it. Clinton gets all the Dem vote plus some female Republican votes. She wins in a landslide. Get over it the happy days of the Clinton's are back. Benghazi is over. It was unfortunate but it will be a non issue. Get used to hearing President Climton again.
You are really stupid! Hillary has no accomplishments. If so, you have failed like everyone else , to mention any! Bush was elected twice! I wasnt too happy with alot of his policies , either! What business did Hillary run? How about Bill? Oops! The Sounds of crickets! Hillary failed to take action, so did Obama! Facts are facts...He was too busy campaining in Vegas and She was somewhere racking up frequent Flyer miles ad the Secretary of State, probably at a wine tasting contest! Female Republican votes, huh? Is that what youre Democrat talking points Tell you? She wont even inspire all in the Democrat side! Her story and vision is predictable and very boring! Obamas economy sucks as do his policies! She will also be judged on that.
Four More Years

Mokena, IL

#27 Feb 22, 2014
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>That would be another disgrace to America! Tell those families to get over it who lost their loved ones because Obama and Marxist left chose to watch them die in the name of protecting our enemy.....Islam! You are welcoming your own demise! I feel sorry for your innocent children's future you are destroying! I can't believe you "Four More"
I can't believe you. How many soldiers died in Iraq and Afghanastan?I think 4500.
Four More Years

Mokena, IL

#28 Feb 22, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>You are really stupid! Hillary has no accomplishments. If so, you have failed like everyone else , to mention any! Bush was elected twice! I wasnt too happy with alot of his policies , either! What business did Hillary run? How about Bill? Oops! The Sounds of crickets! Hillary failed to take action, so did Obama! Facts are facts...He was too busy campaining in Vegas and She was somewhere racking up frequent Flyer miles ad the Secretary of State, probably at a wine tasting contest! Female Republican votes, huh? Is that what youre Democrat talking points Tell you? She wont even inspire all in the Democrat side! Her story and vision is predictable and very boring! Obamas economy sucks as do his policies! She will also be judged on that.
She will be judged on her husbands'. Things were god under Bill. She wins in a landslide. Told you the same about Obama twice.
Really

Beloit, WI

#29 Feb 22, 2014
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
She will be judged on her husbands'. Things were god under Bill. She wins in a landslide. Told you the same about Obama twice.
Okay, now Its obvious that you are a retard and arent serious. Good Luck!
Four More Years

Mokena, IL

#31 Feb 22, 2014
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>Freedom isn't free! Life and limb lost at war is sad! That's why those that fight and defend our freedoms deserve the utmost of respect & dignity! Unlike what Obama and Hilary think of them.....if you get my drift? Watching "Four" Americans die at the hands of our enemies is nothing to celebrate or take lightly! You wishing her as our president is a reflection of your poor judgment and obscured view of America!
Hillary in 2016. Easy choice and good for America.
Four More Years

Mokena, IL

#32 Feb 22, 2014
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>Freedom isn't free! Life and limb lost at war is sad! That's why those that fight and defend our freedoms deserve the utmost of respect & dignity! Unlike what Obama and Hilary think of them.....if you get my drift? Watching "Four" Americans die at the hands of our enemies is nothing to celebrate or take lightly! You wishing her as our president is a reflection of your poor judgment and obscured view of America!
It's a scandal because it is Fox driven. People won't change vote because of Benghazi. Nobody celebrates those deaths.
Really

Naperville, IL

#33 Feb 22, 2014
Hillary will run on "more Freebies". This moocher like "four more" just Cant get enough! Unions are dying so quick, how will the Dems survive? Illinois needs to be a right to work state! Break the backs of the unions that are ruining this state! Vote Republican from everything for Governor to Dog catcher! Unions protect the Weak and lazy worker that otherwise would be flushed out if real "fairness" was applied. Hillary is an ugly bore!
Four More Years

Mokena, IL

#34 Feb 22, 2014
Really wrote:
Hillary will run on "more Freebies". This moocher like "four more" just Cant get enough! Unions are dying so quick, how will the Dems survive? Illinois needs to be a right to work state! Break the backs of the unions that are ruining this state! Vote Republican from everything for Governor to Dog catcher! Unions protect the Weak and lazy worker that otherwise would be flushed out if real "fairness" was applied. Hillary is an ugly bore!
pay more in taxes than you. We tried the Republicans. Don't you remember the Bush years? Worked well didn't it. Unemployment doubled. Bring back the heyday of the Clinton years. Prosperity for all.
Really

Naperville, IL

#35 Feb 22, 2014
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>pay more in taxes than you. We tried the Republicans. Don't you remember the Bush years? Worked well didn't it. Unemployment doubled. Bring back the heyday of the Clinton years. Prosperity for all.
Doubt you pay any taxes. Bush had unemplpyment numbers in the 4% to 5% range for most of his tenure and liibs done nothing but complain! Obama has never had a good unemployment rate and has done nothing but lie about the numbers reported now. His economy sucks! He himself, has doubled the national debt in 5 years and with nothing to show for it! Record number of food stamp recipients and 92 million out of Work! Wow! Record amount of people going unquestioned onto disability! Hillary aint gonna do anything to stop it and would add even more debt and moochers to Obamas rolls. Now, name some of her Accomplishments Besides pretending to be clueless to Bills affairs! Haha, shes so smart, aint She?
Four More Years

Mokena, IL

#36 Feb 22, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Doubt you pay any taxes. Bush had unemplpyment numbers in the 4% to 5% range for most of his tenure and liibs done nothing but complain! Obama has never had a good unemployment rate and has done nothing but lie about the numbers reported now. His economy sucks! He himself, has doubled the national debt in 5 years and with nothing to show for it! Record number of food stamp recipients and 92 million out of Work! Wow! Record amount of people going unquestioned onto disability! Hillary aint gonna do anything to stop it and would add even more debt and moochers to Obamas rolls. Now, name some of her Accomplishments Besides pretending to be clueless to Bills affairs! Haha, shes so smart, aint She?
Care to bet on the tax question? Put some money where your mouth is. You seem like a big shot. What was the unemployment rate when Bush left? What was it when Clinton left. Let me know on the bet.
Really

Naperville, IL

#37 Feb 22, 2014
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to bet on the tax question? Put some money where your mouth is. You seem like a big shot. What was the unemployment rate when Bush left? What was it when Clinton left. Let me know on the bet.
Big shot? Money Where your mouth is? What year are you from? The 90"s are long gone and they aint coming back! I contend the unemployment rate strarted to sky rocket in November 08 when we knew Obama was going to be sworn in the following January. It was 7.8% the day this idiot took office. It went to 10.1% by Oct 09, after his failed "stimulis"The real number if reported correctly would be more Than 13%! Only a welcher or someone who needs a "break" votes Democrat! You have no idea how much that I pay in my taxes! You have no idea what I make or where I live. You are nothing more Than a low information moron that believes you know everything as evident by moronic statements that you post on this site. So I ask again, name some of Hillary's succeses! Bill is a heart patient , in not so great health, and could be gone by 2016! If that happens, what does She got then? you are either some "hanger" obsessed Fem Nazi or a submissive half wimp beta male that listens to Rosie or Ellen or some other whack job liberal! Either way, you arent smart enough to defend your position or even answer simple Easy questions! Which is it, cupcake?
Really

Frankfort, IL

#38 Feb 23, 2014
My God, can u imagine how old and un attractive Hillary will be in the fall of 2016! She is old, wrinkled, ugly now! This will take a toll on public oppion! That, along with her tired. Failed views! She looks like She wears a diaper! She is fat and needs a face lift! She urinates in Depends! This is Fact! Whats with the Harry Carrey glasses? What a Pig! Now, to be fair, name some Accomplimplishments! You, have the floor! Crickets.....
Four More Years

Mokena, IL

#39 Feb 23, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Big shot? Money Where your mouth is? What year are you from? The 90"s are long gone and they aint coming back! I contend the unemployment rate strarted to sky rocket in November 08 when we knew Obama was going to be sworn in the following January. It was 7.8% the day this idiot took office. It went to 10.1% by Oct 09, after his failed "stimulis"The real number if reported correctly would be more Than 13%! Only a welcher or someone who needs a "break" votes Democrat! You have no idea how much that I pay in my taxes! You have no idea what I make or where I live. You are nothing more Than a low information moron that believes you know everything as evident by moronic statements that you post on this site. So I ask again, name some of Hillary's succeses! Bill is a heart patient , in not so great health, and could be gone by 2016! If that happens, what does She got then? you are either some "hanger" obsessed Fem Nazi or a submissive half wimp beta male that listens to Rosie or Ellen or some other whack job liberal! Either way, you arent smart enough to defend your position or even answer simple Easy questions! Which is it, cupcake?
Get used to saying Madam President.
Appalled

Wilmington, IL

#40 Feb 23, 2014
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be another disgrace to America! Tell those families to get over it who lost their loved ones because Obama and Marxist left chose to watch them die in the name of protecting our enemy.....Islam! You are welcoming your own demise! I feel sorry for your innocent children's future you are destroying! I can't believe you "Four More"
They were not protecting Islam. They were protecting themselves. A common occurrence on both sides of party lines these days to the detriment of all Americans.
Appalled

Wilmington, IL

#41 Feb 23, 2014
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a scandal because it is Fox driven. People won't change vote because of Benghazi. Nobody celebrates those deaths.
With due respect to your opinion and choices, I believe there are many people who judge a candidate's future presidential success by their past judgement calls. Obama lost a lot of support when his judgement was questioned during the Rev. Wright fiasco. The Benghazi situation is a fair test of leadership ability to those who look for American leadership, not party leadership.

Hillary may win, but it will be in spite of Benghazi, not because of it. Had Benghazi turned out differently and been a great American save, her strength as a leader would have been more solidified.

Don't underestimate the impact of Benghazi. Many Americans can easily identify with the statesmen who died that day.
Appalled

Wilmington, IL

#43 Feb 23, 2014
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe Republicans........which I am sick and disgusted with most of them.......would actually watch Americans get slaughtered and then lie about to America about it to protect themselves? I don't believe so. You have to really be Anti-American and cold blooded evil to do that that in my eyes! Not too many people would have been capable of doing that "Appalled"!
I like to think that Republicans would have handled it better but quite honestly I believe that most of today's politicians would lie to protect themselves or be convinced to lie to protect their party.

Your comments are often contradictory. You have a blind defense of the Republican Party and at the same time claim that most of them sicken and disgust you. You need to face the fact that you are no longer a Republican but have evolved into something else. Or maybe the Republican Party has evolved into something else. At any rate, you are Tea Party now and should probably own it.
Sharky

Schenectady, NY

#45 Feb 23, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text> Feinsteins Bull shit report didnt find anybody accountable for anything! That was Its whole point! Hillary, Obama, susan Rice, carney, all continuously blamed some youtube video that nobody saw! It was on the internet for months before the anniversary of 9/11! They continued the lie for months about it and said it wasnt a terrorist attack when they knew it was with in hours of occuring. Obama laughs off all criticism from this and his IRS scandals as Well as his criminal negligence in the fast & furious scandal! So, what are Hillary's accomplishments? Besides hosting tea parties as the first "lady" (remember Obama asked this during one of the Democrat debates). She was given the Secretary of state position so She could "hold it down" with no friction so She could say She did something! They didn't count on Benghazi! She failed, so did Obama!
There's been multiple government investigations and numerous news organizations, the video did play a role with some of the attackers. it was a composite group, and spontaneous. Also there was absolutely no way for military interdiction.Generals and Admirals acknowledge this.It was their call. Hillary is a sure bet for 2016, all the mickey mouse manufactured scandals in the world cannot stop her.
Sharky

Schenectady, NY

#46 Feb 23, 2014
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad to hear that you didn't claim Republicans would watch Americans get slaughterd in cold blood like Obama & Hilary! That was to a whole new level of evil we have ever witnessed in America by our President and executive cronies! Then to lie about it "Appalled" is just horribly disturbing! They are just evil. I can't think of any other way to explain their actions!
Your entire complaint, and source of your agitation is self induced delusion, quite common amongst those suffering from Obama Derangement Syndrome. The only cure is to become more accurately informed, Here Komrade, read the truth!!! http://www.nytimes.com/projects/2013/benghazi...
Really

Chicago Heights, IL

#47 Feb 23, 2014
Sharky wrote:
<quoted text>
There's been multiple government investigations and numerous news organizations, the video did play a role with some of the attackers. it was a composite group, and spontaneous. Also there was absolutely no way for military interdiction.Generals and Admirals acknowledge this.It was their call. Hillary is a sure bet for 2016, all the mickey mouse manufactured scandals in the world cannot stop her.
Several news invesigations, huh? Most of your liberal organizations wont even talk About it and pretend it never even happened! It was a preplanned attack, the video had no role! That was made up by Obama immediately after happened. Hillary and Obama Were Awol on this and Thats all there is to it. They didnt even attempt a recovery and the Fbi didnt investigate for months! Hillary aint got nothing!
Fair and Balanced

Frankfort, IL

#48 Feb 23, 2014
Do you think many Americans could relate to the deaths of these Americans that were killed in embassy attacks during the Bush Administration?
January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.
June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al Qaeda attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.
October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of "Bali Bombings." No fatalities.
February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.
May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al Qaeda terrorists storm the diplomatic compound, killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.
July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.
December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al Qaeda terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.
March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers.(I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name "David Foy." This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what's considered American soil.)
September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting "Allahu akbar" storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.
January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.
March 18, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaeda-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.
July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.
September 17, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.
Of course Fox news and the Republicans didn't find anything wrong on the part of the President and his Administration. It's different now. Once a Democrat becomes President then every single thing he does must be investigated.
Rational people can see right through this Republican bias. Benghazi was a tragedy as were the multiple attacks on U.S, embassies during the Bush years. Truly fair minded voters can see Benghazi is a witch hunt. As for the Republican hypocrites, well Barak Obama won twice without any of their support. The Democrat nominee will win in 2016.
Don't overestimate Benghazi. It's the crime of the century to militant Republicans. It's a non issue to everyone else. Secondly don't make me laugh by saying it would be different if it had turned out better and nobody was killed. It would have been downplayed or ignored all together by Republicans. That's the way they roll. That's why they will lose again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great Job, Mayor Streit! 16 min You idiot 5
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! 44 min mr bachelors degree 960
What's worse? 2 hr Cam it clown 2
Loud Booms Saturday Night 8 hr Public knowledge 6
Black history Month 15 hr Robert Thomas 14
Sanders the only choice. 15 hr Robert Thomas 5
Local Politics Do you approve of Ray Soliman as Mayor? (Jan '15) 21 hr Thomas Toyota 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages