Feds Charge New Lenox Father & Son Wi...

Feds Charge New Lenox Father & Son With Running $2M Synthetic Pot Biz

There are 10 comments on the Patch.com story from Jan 31, 2014, titled Feds Charge New Lenox Father & Son With Running $2M Synthetic Pot Biz. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A father and son from New Lenox were charged with running a $2 million mail order synthetic marijuana business.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Jack

New Lenox, IL

#1 Jan 31, 2014
I'm so sick and tired of hearing about jack asses getting caught dealing drugs in what used to be a wonderful community. I have lived here for 20+ years and all of a sudden jackasses move in and cause problems, engage in criminal activity, and everyone turns a blind eye. Does anyone know anymore what they live next to or what is taking place in the homes their kids play in?
Shut up

Manhattan, IL

#2 Jan 31, 2014
It's the jack asses that have always been there doing it.
NL parent 72

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2014
Jack wrote:
I'm so sick and tired of hearing about jack asses getting caught dealing drugs in what used to be a wonderful community. I have lived here for 20+ years and all of a sudden jackasses move in and cause problems, engage in criminal activity, and everyone turns a blind eye. Does anyone know anymore what they live next to or what is taking place in the homes their kids play in?
Let me guess, they never taught u the secret knock.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#4 Feb 4, 2014
Gotta love what people will do to try and make millions. Losers, but I'm sure wonderful family men with dumb wives.
Family Time

New Lenox, IL

#5 Feb 5, 2014
Leave them alone, just another family breaking the law, making millions, so they can pay their bills. 26 federal charges against them, probably makes great conversation at holiday dinners.
all while

Northbrook, IL

#6 Feb 5, 2014
busting guys for selling "synthetic pot" ...all while murders go unsolved.
Family Time

New Lenox, IL

#7 Feb 5, 2014
Just another case of white trash moving into a nice neighborhood and engaging in illegal activity.
Carrie

Frankfort, IL

#8 Feb 8, 2014
Look at the ingredients in synthetic pot -- then you tell me what you think it will do to your brain.

I feel sorry for the son. This loser dad taught his son to sell drugs to make a living. What a piece of work.

This family use to live in Frankfort and now live in Manhattan (atleast the dad/mom do). This is the same dad that was in trouble several years ago for selling bootleg video games. Great role model.
Brett

New Lenox, IL

#9 Feb 8, 2014
Oh no, not poor little 31yr old Jimmy. He knew exactly what he was doing, and his wife enjoyed every illegal dollar. Feds are looking for 2 million- time to take the house away!
lori gene

United States

#10 Sep 11, 2015
Please indulge last names so we do not hang around little jimmy. Manhattan has its share of multiple dui's killing people, felons etc, just want to make sure we boycott jimmy and his drug habit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
9 26 Trump snorted 4 lines! 9 min Tuck Frump 1
9 28 She is in PANIC Mode 12 min Beef Sandwich 1
9 28 Trump Up 4 in LA Times 15 min Beef Sandwich 1
Wow. Absolutely NO debate discussion here? 15 min Tuck Frump 5
Right back atcha Trump..... 55 min money and more money 9
EVEN Fox News can't spin it for him! LMAO 1 hr Tuck Frump 1
parking in foxford (Mar '15) 2 hr Made in Manhattan 46

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance