todays money

Cicero, IL

#63 Apr 18, 2013
Doyle. A bandaid to the future while we soothe the wounds of Borgo.
Manhattan Res

Chicago, IL

#64 Apr 18, 2013
manhym wrote:
Hey stupid he gets sworn in on The 7th of may .<quoted text>
Again, the class of Manhattan's finest shines through. How many businesses did he bring in last time he was in office?
Change

United States

#65 Apr 18, 2013
Manhattan Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the class of Manhattan's finest shines through. How many businesses did he bring in last time he was in office?
I guess we have to wait and see. Biscan did the OL 180!!! Change is in the Manhattan air!!!
todays money

Mount Prospect, IL

#66 Apr 19, 2013
Change? Will that be small change, little change or chump change?
todays money

Mount Prospect, IL

#67 Apr 19, 2013
Or simply, loose change?
Manhattan Res

Chicago, IL

#68 May 8, 2013
So do we have any new business in Manhattan? When is the next Board meeting to hear this plan.
Been their done that

Wyoming, MI

#69 May 8, 2013
todays money wrote:
Change? Will that be small change, little change or chump change?
Like changing a shitty diaper.
just a suggestion

Chicago, IL

#70 May 8, 2013
I have money on Doyle in the office death pool.
Manhattan Res

Chicago, IL

#71 May 20, 2013
Has anyone even heard from our Mayor? Where are the businesses? Where is our future? I keep hearing how bad Borgo was but at least we knew what we was doing for the community.
Simple

Bolingbrook, IL

#72 May 20, 2013
Manhattan Res wrote:
Has anyone even heard from our Mayor? Where are the businesses? Where is our future? I keep hearing how bad Borgo was but at least we knew what we was doing for the community.
BORGO,lost get over you loser.you want to know what is going on or what his plans are go to the meetings.Better yet go the village hall and ask him,he is there every day.
Manhattan Res

Chicago, IL

#73 May 20, 2013
I shouldn't have to go to him, he works for us.
Simple wrote:
<quoted text>BORGO,lost get over you loser.you want to know what is going on or what his plans are go to the meetings.Better yet go the village hall and ask him,he is there every day.
Simple

Bolingbrook, IL

#74 May 20, 2013
Manhattan Res wrote:
I shouldn't have to go to him, he works for us.
<quoted text>
YEA,you just like to run your mouth and start crap
Manhattan Res

Chicago, IL

#75 May 20, 2013
Start what? It seems to me that you are the one upset and running your mouth. I am asking legit questions. I don't care that Borgo lost. I am over it. Doyle won, get over it! It is time for OUR elected offical to start acting like the Mayor. We hard the talk for months, what is he doing? Why isn't he telling us what's going on? Instead of attacking individuals looking for results, ask yourself what you want out of Doyle as Mayor?
Simple wrote:
<quoted text>YEA,you just like to run your mouth and start crap
Danny

Melrose Park, IL

#76 May 20, 2013
Hes Been in office for a few weeks what do you expect ? Borgo had 8 years and did diddly squat for our village , give him a chance .
Manhattan Res wrote:
Start what? It seems to me that you are the one upset and running your mouth. I am asking legit questions. I don't care that Borgo lost. I am over it. Doyle won, get over it! It is time for OUR elected offical to start acting like the Mayor. We hard the talk for months, what is he doing? Why isn't he telling us what's going on? Instead of attacking individuals looking for results, ask yourself what you want out of Doyle as Mayor? <quoted text>
Simple

Bolingbrook, IL

#77 May 20, 2013
Manhattan Res wrote:
Start what? It seems to me that you are the one upset and running your mouth. I am asking legit questions. I don't care that Borgo lost. I am over it. Doyle won, get over it! It is time for OUR elected offical to start acting like the Mayor. We hard the talk for months, what is he doing? Why isn't he telling us what's going on? Instead of attacking individuals looking for results, ask yourself what you want out of Doyle as Mayor? <quoted text>
I am not running my mouth ,YOU ARE.He is acting like our Mayor,got rid of the over paid administrator,that Borgo didn't have the guts to do.Others will go also.He is at the village,everyday.He hasn't even been sworn in a month.SO YEA YOU ARE RUNNNING YOUR MOUTH MOUTH AND STARTING CRAP.
Manhattan Res

Chicago, IL

#78 May 20, 2013
Wow, all caps really? So, he fired someone great acomplishment. So, how much longer do we need to pay that person with their contract or in unemployement or did the Mayor forget to mention that in his campaign.
Simple wrote:
<quoted text>I am not running my mouth ,YOU ARE.He is acting like our Mayor,got rid of the over paid administrator,that Borgo didn't have the guts to do.Others will go also.He is at the village,everyday.He hasn't even been sworn in a month.SO YEA YOU ARE RUNNNING YOUR MOUTH MOUTH AND STARTING CRAP.
Wake Up

Manhattan, IL

#79 May 20, 2013
We were screwed no matter who won. This town is a joke.
Simple

Bolingbrook, IL

#80 May 20, 2013
Manhattan Res wrote:
Wow, all caps really? So, he fired someone great acomplishment. So, how much longer do we need to pay that person with their contract or in unemployement or did the Mayor forget to mention that in his campaign. <quoted text>
yep just running the mouth,another Borgo supporter who can't give it up.Go help Billt bring new business into hi strip mall.
wake up

Bolingbrook, IL

#81 May 20, 2013
Wake Up wrote:
We were screwed no matter who won. This town is a joke.
quit using my friggin name
Butchie s sister

Chicago, IL

#82 May 20, 2013
You are screwed. But apparently you wanted it that way. You voted in the screwmaster. And your second chance is a long four years away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unreal Shi_ 4 Brains 3 hr MPMMB 10
What can we do to get American's off of food st... 4 hr Survey Says 60
What happened to the Democratic Party? 6 hr MPMMB 140
breaking news!!!!! 6 hr MPMMB 248
10 ideas Republicans loved until Barack Obama b... 6 hr MPMMB 3
OJ's Free Again 6 hr Donald J Trump 30
Spicer's out. BROWN-NOSER of the year, Scaramuc... 6 hr Donald J Trump 2

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages