missing thread
ccurious

Manhattan, IL

#1 Dec 29, 2012
What happened to the thread about newtown?
socrates

Chicago, IL

#2 Dec 30, 2012
censorship. this topix site does that a lot.
John Sanchez

Yorkville, IL

#3 Dec 30, 2012
In my experience, most threads go missing after the Fox News viewer that started them encounters an argument that they either cannot refute or would rather not have their propaganda steeped brethren reading.
plato

Chicago, IL

#4 Dec 30, 2012
John Sanchez wrote:
In my experience, most threads go missing after the Fox News viewer that started them encounters an argument that they either cannot refute or would rather not have their propaganda steeped brethren reading.
Are you a straight democrat or a gay democrat?
cantfoolme

Kirkland, IL

#5 Dec 31, 2012
John Sanchez wrote:
I didn't know it was possible to delete your own thread , how is this done?
scary movie

Mokena, IL

#6 Dec 31, 2012
borgo is behind the green topix curtain, delaney is the greeter of greater Manhattan on the Oz and biscan breates fire at the alter of borgo's demands. Envision that and you will know why threads disappear overnight in the land of Manhattan on the Oz. Some things don't fit in with Borgo's so-called vision. Titled, The Manhattan - Oz Matix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump, the sucker 4 min MPMMB 56
John O. Brennan 30 min MPMMB 87
~New Lenox Double Word Fun~ 1 hr MPMMB 161
lemont /romeoville train horn 2 hr Enter Username 8
Last Post Wins (Sep '12) 3 hr quilterqueen 1,079
Council stung by its boner (Apr '17) 6 hr Tony 22
What to Do 7 hr Astronaut Yellowh... 27

Joliet Jobs

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages