Yesterday EVERY gas station in Frankfort was 4.09
EVERY gas station in Mokena was 4.09
EVERY gas station in New Lenox was 4.21
Every station in New Lenox was packed.
WTF ??? Is the public really that dumb?
CC Ryder

Aurora, IL

#2 May 11, 2013
Yes and at most of stations I went by the diesel was less then the unleaded.
Moodkiller

New Lenox, IL

#3 May 11, 2013
Yes, thank the Lord Jesus Himself for being the Almighty and Powerful One that has blessed us and bestowed upon us Obama the Moozlum, for without the annointed one, the most holy high BarackHusseinObama, the moozlum, gas prices would be much higher than the $4.21 and 9-tenths I paid in New Lenox this very day.

I am so glad that since he left office on January 19, 2009, no longer am I paying the astronomical price of $1.87 a gallon that stupid lying Texan foisted upon us that only benefitted his Halliburton cronies.
Professor

Frankfort, IL

#4 May 11, 2013
Obama campaigned on raising gas prices and energy costs. This is the only promise he kept! Look how many dummies voted for this! This is part of the Transformation Of America he so often talks about. You know from Freedom, Wealth, & Democracy to poverty and Tyranny! I bet all you dummies who voted for him are really Celebrating with your dunce caps on right now!

Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

#5 May 11, 2013
Moodkiller wrote:
Yes, thank the Lord Jesus Himself for being the Almighty and Powerful One that has blessed us and bestowed upon us Obama the Moozlum, for without the annointed one, the most holy high BarackHusseinObama, the moozlum, gas prices would be much higher than the $4.21 and 9-tenths I paid in New Lenox this very day.

I am so glad that since he left office on January 19, 2009, no longer am I paying the astronomical price of $1.87 a gallon that stupid lying Texan foisted upon us that only benefitted his Halliburton cronies.
What did you pay for gas on July 11,2008? Oil was $50 higher. Yes 50! This occurred after the WMD loving and lying Texan foisted on us after 7 years.
Unincorporated

Frankfort, IL

#6 May 11, 2013
This is the same back an forth crap that appears here every day. The reason gasoline is a high as it is, is because of the Federal Reserves printing of about 85 billion new dollars every month to cover transfer payments to non working citizens an to prop up our moribund economy. The more dollars in the system dilutes the dollars already there causing them to be worth less. It's simple economics. The games will stop when they can't get away with it anymore. Either the buyer of our treasuries will demand higher interest rates because they will not believe the government can pay them back or the price of everyday commodities such as gas and food will not be able to be afforded by joe sixpack. It will end badly, mark my words. It has nothing to do with Zero or Bush. It is pure economics.
Professor

Frankfort, IL

#7 May 12, 2013
Unincorporated wrote:
This is the same back an forth crap that appears here every day. The reason gasoline is a high as it is, is because of the Federal Reserves printing of about 85 billion new dollars every month to cover transfer payments to non working citizens an to prop up our moribund economy. The more dollars in the system dilutes the dollars already there causing them to be worth less. It's simple economics. The games will stop when they can't get away with it anymore. Either the buyer of our treasuries will demand higher interest rates because they will not believe the government can pay them back or the price of everyday commodities such as gas and food will not be able to be afforded by joe sixpack. It will end badly, mark my words. It has nothing to do with Zero or Bush. It is pure economics.
True, but Obama wants the printing of money to destroy the economy and raise prices to choke the Americans by the throat. I posted a video that Obama stated he wants high gas and energy prices. That was a huge talking point of his campaign that the environmentalist embraced and poured every dollar they had to support him.

Point being Obama is promoting this destruction of the American dollar which will lead to the collapse of our society.

You are correct that once the world rejects the value of the American currency, the collapse will hit like an atomic bomb was dropped on us!
Moodkiller

New Lenox, IL

#8 May 12, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you pay for gas on July 11,2008? Oil was $50 higher. Yes 50! This occurred after the WMD loving and lying Texan foisted on us after 7 years.
Don't confuse the price of a barrel of oil to the price of a gallon of gasoline, you freakin' libtard. Typical of a liberal to try to obfuscate the facts.
Question

Frankfort, IL

#9 May 12, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and Timmy G, Have had major focus on making the dollar devalue. Green energy is a total taxpayer scam. The left is clearly destructing the America we live in financially and above all morally. 4more the more you speak the dumber you sound. Liberals and their beliefs are like cancer to normal thought.
Four More Years

United States

#10 May 12, 2013
Moodkiller wrote:
<quoted text>Don't confuse the price of a barrel of oil to the price of a gallon of gasoline, you freakin' libtard. Typical of a liberal to try to obfuscate the facts.
Do all Republicans like you And Professor just call names?What was the price of gasoline on July 11th 2008? I mistakenly thought you knew gasoline was produced from oil. Check your prices and get back to me. You might be surprised about them and your Messiah Bush.
Mooslime Beater

Lady Lake, FL

#11 May 12, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
Do all Republicans like you And Professor just call names?What was the price of gasoline on July 11th 2008? I mistakenly thought you knew gasoline was produced from oil. Check your prices and get back to me. You might be surprised about them and your Messiah Bush.
I bet that Maobamahardon taste pretty good, doesn't it you POS libturd!
Professor

Frankfort, IL

#12 May 13, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the answer to your question with an education comparing Obama to Bush like you so often find necessary!

http://startthinkingright.wordpress.com/2012/...
Unincorporated

Frankfort, IL

#13 May 13, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty soon gas will be so expensive you won't be able to drive by my house to see what I'm doing. Creep.
Quantrell Robinson

Frankfort, IL

#14 May 13, 2013
Unincorporated wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty soon gas will be so expensive you won't be able to drive by my house to see what I'm doing. Creep.
I give you props...that was funny. But you're still a wuss. If Four More turns out to be a black guy you'll hide in your house for month!
Moodkiller

New Lenox, IL

#15 May 14, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
Do all Republicans like you And Professor just call names?
Just to morons like you.
Obama lied, an ambassador died.
NL Mike

Frankfort, IL

#16 May 14, 2013
Quantrell Robinson wrote:
<quoted text>
I give you props...that was funny. But you're still a wuss. If Four More turns out to be a black guy you'll hide in your house for month!
He votes and thinks like one.
Moodkiler

New Lenox, IL

#17 May 14, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
So what was the price of a gallon of gas on your famous date? How much longer are you going to keep us in suspense? Oh, and BTW, here is what O said about high gas prices during the campaign of '08.

"For the well-off in this country, high gas prices are mostly an annoyance, but to most Americans they're a huge problem, bordering on a crisis."

So, under Bush $4.00 a gallon gas was a crisis. What is it today under Obama when gas is $4.21 and 9-tenths here in New Lenox?

Dude, you can't have it both ways. If you didn't like gasoline at 4 bucks under Bush then why are you happy with it at 4 bucks plus under Obama?

This is why us conservatives never get into arguments with you delusional ignorant liberals; your arguments never make sense, they never hold water, and they are always hypocritical by distorting facts to try to make your point.

Professor

Frankfort, IL

#19 May 14, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
We still have the Presidency and for that we thank W. I guess you can throw a few bouquets to McCain and Romney.
You cant even be honest with yourself four more.
Moodkiller

New Lenox, IL

#20 May 14, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
We still have the Presidency ....
Not for very long...
Home Rule

New Lenox, IL

#21 May 15, 2013
You may want to look within the Village of New Lenox. The "Home Rule" has added a 1% tax. Yesterday I purchased tax in Frankfort at $4.09. Gas at the same time was $4.21 in New Lenox. Businesses are leaving New Lenox which makes it worse for the taxpayers. I refuse to shop in New Lenox. Why would anyone want to shop in New Lenox. New Lenox Needs to get rid of the "Home Rule"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton Cash 29 min 4Real 104
bernie sanders 2016!!! 52 min 4Real 80
Memorial Day 1 hr Paatreeeoooot 55
Drug Test Deadbeats 1 hr Patriot 7
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 2 hr help 9,376
Thanks Mayor Streit 2 hr 4th ward 30
A question for the Mayor? 3 hr Mayor absent 140
More from around the web

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE