What does McMichael Bring to the table ?

What does McMichael Bring to the table ?

Posted in the Joliet Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ben There

Manchester, MI

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Ok, So I am approaching this with an open mind. I see what and how Mayor Noak does things, so what does Steve McMichael offer to the village ? what are his ideas ? Views ? Plans ? Something other than all of the attacks and name calling back and forth between the two sides , I would like to hear some facts about him and what he stands for.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Feb 15, 2013
you're going to be very positively surprise about his vision for Romeoville, that I can promise you. I have some good conversations with him and I trust him to do the right thing. Everyone will find out soon enough and still have time to make their mind.
Ben There

Manchester, MI

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Soooo, What is the vision ?? I would kinda like to know before the election. You have conversations with him , I have ran into him twice and he was in a hurry to leave for somewhere else. He seems like a nice guy but he hasn't really said anything about what he would like to do. What does he have in mind ???
Support Mayor Noak

Romeoville, IL

#4 Feb 15, 2013
I would be very interested also. By this time in elections the candidates have already laid out their future plans. Not a word from Mongo's side except for wait. Sounds like the Bolingbrook report.
VoteNoakOut wrote:
you're going to be very positively surprise about his vision for Romeoville, that I can promise you. I have some good conversations with him and I trust him to do the right thing. Everyone will find out soon enough and still have time to make their mind.
Ben There

Manchester, MI

#5 Feb 16, 2013
Anyone have any feedback of what this guy supports , plans to do etc. I find it interesting that there hasn't been any information anywhere about this.
jewhovahs wetness

Westmont, IL

#6 Feb 16, 2013
cmon mongo, whats your plan for my village? you want my vote, give me a reason to vote for you? If not, shut up and let noak and the board do his thing.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7 Feb 16, 2013
He is a Texas boy, and as they say in the lone star state "all hat and no cattle".
votenoakout

Romeoville, IL

#8 Feb 16, 2013
hwg208 wrote:
He is a Texas boy, and as they say in the lone star state "all hat and no cattle".
He will reveal hi vision to the world during the height of Passover.
And the razzler goes to

Romeoville, IL

#9 Feb 16, 2013
He is not Christ or Moses for heaven's sake. Just spit it out already so we can laugh some more.
votenoakout wrote:
<quoted text>
He will reveal hi vision to the world during the height of Passover.
Ben There

Romeoville, IL

#10 Feb 17, 2013
I am starting to get the impression that nothing really of substance exisists and that he thrives on the attention that he is getting. I want what is best for our town and want to make a informed decision.
sadbutrue

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Feb 17, 2013
Ben There wrote:
I am starting to get the impression that nothing really of substance exisists and that he thrives on the attention that he is getting. I want what is best for our town and want to make a informed decision.
you know that somewhere there he has a plan and that Plan is for him to have his own reality show, he dont care about the people in Romeoville, he cares about himself and himself only..gail, rich, tomascz and mark help him for selfish reasons and in the end mongo winds up with money from his reality shows and gail, rich, tomascz and mark are left behind like the loosers they are now..so, even when mongo looses he will still win by having this reality show..thats what all this is about, just like his MAMA said;My son never worked a day in his life.
really y

Cicero, IL

#12 Feb 17, 2013
is it me or does he always look like he needs a shower....
jewhovahs wetness

Westmont, IL

#13 Feb 17, 2013
Mongo is an empty helmet. Not even worth paying any more attention to. I'm done with Mongo McDouche. This is clearly a scam of some sort. Kind of like Obama. Empty helmet and an empty suit.
jewhovahs wetness

Westmont, IL

#14 Feb 17, 2013
Although, to answer the original question as to what he brings to the table?
1. baggage
2. failed marriage
3. never held a real job
4. he does look like he needs a shower
5. lack of respect for romeoville
6. a tight business partnership with spandonidis who wants to scam the people from romeoville again. I think mongo learned the non resident thing from spandonidis who is a crook.
7. an ugly mug
8. bad breathe
9. a huge ego

If thats what you want, vote mongo. He will allow the bar to expand at taxpayer expense and put strippers in the basement, it will be crazy rock II. Just look at his past with wrestling, these are the ypes of things he surrounds himself with and promotes. They will be coming to the basement at his joint and romeoville will give itself a permanent black eye.
sadbutrue

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Feb 17, 2013
jewhovahs wetness wrote:
Although, to answer the original question as to what he brings to the table?
1. baggage
2. failed marriage
3. never held a real job
4. he does look like he needs a shower
5. lack of respect for romeoville
6. a tight business partnership with spandonidis who wants to scam the people from romeoville again. I think mongo learned the non resident thing from spandonidis who is a crook.
7. an ugly mug
8. bad breathe
9. a huge ego
If thats what you want, vote mongo. He will allow the bar to expand at taxpayer expense and put strippers in the basement, it will be crazy rock II. Just look at his past with wrestling, these are the ypes of things he surrounds himself with and promotes. They will be coming to the basement at his joint and romeoville will give itself a permanent black eye.
dont forget his association with all the Felons that run his campaign
publicrecord

Romeoville, IL

#16 Feb 17, 2013
http://66.158.72.242/pa/cms/Ev ents.php

open case..point made
really y

Cicero, IL

#17 Feb 17, 2013
publicrecord wrote:
http://66.158.72.242/pa/cms/Ev ents.php
open case..point made
case not made. link doesn't work you dumbie
will

Romeoville, IL

#18 Feb 17, 2013
really y wrote:
<quoted text>
case not made. link doesn't work you dumbie
go to willl county circuit clerk websiite and scroll downn to online loockup....type the name in and you have everything..while you at it type the names of mongos other suporters in and see what you can find.
Ben There

Manchester, MI

#19 Feb 18, 2013
Still no substance. I cannot find anyone with a real idea of what his plans are. Outside of the rhetoric and unrealistic expectations that some have it is becoming quite appearant that only a fool would choose McMichael as a mayor. I still ask the original question , prove me wrong. Come on folks he has to have something , he has supporters , I see the signs all over , what has he mentioned to you ? Let me know. Still waiting.
hmmm

Romeoville, IL

#20 Feb 18, 2013
I hate people that you dont see around in the community for the last 4 years..never been to any board meetings before now but have all kinda things to argue about.here is another one..who iis richhard love? He is going for Tristee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP in number one spot... (Jul '15) 2 hr One 2 25
Renewed Lawsuit accuses Trump of..... 3 hr Look in the mirro... 12
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 5 hr loser 3,914
new lenox pd 6 hr Psst 17
White Supremacist Police Wife Andie Pauly (Ange... (Nov '15) Jun 13 Janet Jones 8
What Is The Deal With Dominic Egizio? Jun 10 Not Joliet 3
Mayfair Subdivision Jun 8 Mind ya 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages