School board
Welcome Phil Adair

Mokena, IL

#1 Apr 16, 2013
From the patch article Mr. Adair sounds like he will be a welcomed addition. And certainly not a Sass ass licker!
Questionable

Mchenry, IL

#2 Apr 17, 2013
Welcome Phil Adair wrote:
From the patch article Mr. Adair sounds like he will be a welcomed addition. And certainly not a Sass ass licker!
I hope you're right but have you ever watched him speak at a meeting? Not impressive. He's a very good football announcer but not sure how that works for a school board.
Really

Calumet City, IL

#3 Apr 17, 2013
Welcome Phil Adair wrote:
LOL LOL... A-Dair ya..
Mockery

Mokena, IL

#4 Apr 17, 2013
Questionable wrote:
<quoted text> I hope you're right but have you ever watched him speak at a meeting? Not impressive. He's a very good football announcer but not sure how that works for a school board.
So watching the school board and administration use their meetings for their three ring circus is better? I welcome the change!
Questionable

Mchenry, IL

#5 Apr 17, 2013
Mockery wrote:
<quoted text>
So watching the school board and administration use their meetings for their three ring circus is better? I welcome the change!
And adding someone who talks in circles without getting a point across will make it better?
Breath of fresh air

Mokena, IL

#6 Apr 17, 2013
Questionable wrote:
<quoted text> And adding someone who talks in circles without getting a point across will make it better?
Could it be any worse than watching Kedzior look like a deer in headlights? Miller sounding like a complete idiot and sucking up to Sass? How about watching the ongoing nonsense of arguing going on? He will at least be focused on the issues and not their own agenda!
voter

New Lenox, IL

#7 Apr 17, 2013
Questionable wrote:
<quoted text> And adding someone who talks in circles without getting a point across will make it better?
It sounds like we have some sore losers. Get over it. They're here for the next four years. Oh yeah!
Questionable

Mchenry, IL

#8 Apr 25, 2013
Like I said before, Adair is a good football announcer. Don't think that is a bonus for the school board. In the paper he referred to a discussion between 2 current board members as a "scrimmage."
change is good

Chicago, IL

#9 Apr 25, 2013
At least Adair got his paper work done correctly. that already puts him ahead of some veteran board members!!
Joan Jett

Plainfield, IL

#10 Apr 25, 2013
I wish they would stop wasting the money they a managing and start thinking about the kids.
Questionable

Mchenry, IL

#11 Apr 25, 2013
change is good wrote:
At least Adair got his paper work done correctly. that already puts him ahead of some veteran board members!!
Give it a rest already! I'd be willing to bet there are one ore two spelling or grammatical errors in there. Mo just didn't use her super slueth vendetta skills on them.
Huh

Morris, IL

#12 Apr 26, 2013
change is good wrote:
If you saw the February board meting, Adair admitted to making mistakes on his 2011 paperwork and said if it wasn't for the person collecting the paperwork this year, he would have handed in paperwork with mistakes again.
Uh huh

Mokena, IL

#13 Apr 27, 2013
It will be a better board without Kedzior. One less drama queen and Baldermann/Sass patsy.
tired of it

New Lenox, IL

#14 Apr 27, 2013
If Miller did not want to cost taxpayers any money, technically she is with federal lawsuit. With Broderick being an elected official any settlements will come under School Board insurance. Miller first went to court to get on ballot - she got that in first case. Should have been the end. There have been so many red flags on this situation since the beginning. Are either of them going to hold an office?
angry taxpayer

Granger, IN

#15 Apr 30, 2013
Joan Jett wrote:
I wish they would stop wasting the money they a managing and start thinking about the kids.
There's no way they can focus on the kids with Disandro as the President. He created alot of the problems. You can really see he's a total Sass follower. Let's see who are the new officers with this new board. My bet is that Sass still has control. If Disandro gets back as President,It will be DISASTEROUS! Watch who votes for who and let's see who is aligning with who. He led them all down that path on those bonds. Funny how they did that so fast and nothing was really heard about it at all unless you watched it on tv on 6. I had to laugh when they compared this to Lincolnway's bond issue. No way was that the same. I didn't hear them taking money out like New Lenox's fab 5 (Disandro, Martino, Miller, Kedzior and Pender) did when they voted for it. Wake up and realize you just cost us taxpayers big bucks and just took alot away from our kids.
Really

Calumet City, IL

#16 May 9, 2013
angry taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no way they can focus on the kids with Disandro as the President. He created alot of the problems. You can really see he's a total Sass follower. Let's see who are the new officers with this new board. My bet is that Sass still has control. If Disandro gets back as President,It will be DISASTEROUS! Watch who votes for who and let's see who is aligning with who. He led them all down that path on those bonds. Funny how they did that so fast and nothing was really heard about it at all unless you watched it on tv on 6. I had to laugh when they compared this to Lincolnway's bond issue. No way was that the same. I didn't hear them taking money out like New Lenox's fab 5 (Disandro, Martino, Miller, Kedzior and Pender) did when they voted for it. Wake up and realize you just cost us taxpayers big bucks and just took alot away from our kids.
Saw article in Patriot yesterday and three people were nominated for President, DiSandro, Martino and Smith. Both Martino and Smith declined, so DiSandro was voted in by all, EXCEPT ONE, her famous words "Abstain". Broderick should abstain from being a board member. Mr DiSandro and other board members, leave her in the dust and move this district forward please. She has an opportunity to make ammends and she "Abstains". Only two more years of this crap with her, or hopefully less.
Just Saying

New Lenox, IL

#17 May 9, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Saw article in Patriot yesterday and three people were nominated for President, DiSandro, Martino and Smith. Both Martino and Smith declined, so DiSandro was voted in by all, EXCEPT ONE, her famous words "Abstain". Broderick should abstain from being a board member. Mr DiSandro and other board members, leave her in the dust and move this district forward please. She has an opportunity to make ammends and she "Abstains". Only two more years of this crap with her, or hopefully less.
It would have been hypocritical of her to vote for him after everything that has been said and done. I think abstaining was the appropriate thing to do. I don't see Miller or DeSandro passing the olive branch to make amends either so why should she.
someone

Chicago, IL

#18 May 9, 2013
Spot on post Really. She should put her money where her mouth is.
Really

Calumet City, IL

#19 May 9, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
It would have been hypocritical of her to vote for him after everything that has been said and done. I think abstaining was the appropriate thing to do. I don't see Miller or DeSandro passing the olive branch to make amends either so why should she.
There is no "olive branch" to pass here, its seven people that should be contending with school boaed issues, PERIOD! Broderick and Miller have both stated "this has become personal", and there both wrong. There is no need for any board member on ANY board for this to become "personal". You put your name in the hat and when you make the team you put the personal issues behind and deal with business. There are rules that board members need to follow, its about time these two start following and quit being wanna-bees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr Sulu vs Roy Moore 2 hr grab em by the what 93
The Whole Republican tax scam 3 hr Welfare Country 12
Happy Thanksgiving! 5 hr The Indefensible 5
IvankaTrump.com 6 hr We Need to Change 3
If You are a Caucasian Male 7 hr Jesse Is Right 5
News Man charged with concealing homicide of missing... 7 hr Garrisons 4
Conservative morals? 7 hr Fish Bicycle 17

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance