First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mr. T

Chicago, IL

#63 Mar 27, 2013
That's a good thought.
Made in Manhattan

Chicago, IL

#64 Mar 27, 2013
New 2 Town wrote:
Is there anybody running that can give this town a fresh start? Or maybe even get a couple businesses to open up in the 20 empty buildings that are around town?
Yes. But I do not see him running for mayor or trustee.
Doyle as bad as Borgo

Chicago, IL

#65 Mar 28, 2013
They are clueless, nuts and disagreeable.
Fubar

Chicago, IL

#66 Mar 30, 2013
This town is good. Just to high taxes
Doyle as bad as Borgo

Oak Brook, IL

#67 Mar 31, 2013
Fubar wrote:
This town is good. Just to high taxes
This town is way below it's potential. Partly due to interference from those on the political fringe. Like whispering Willie. He's a very good example.
American

Manhattan, IL

#68 Mar 31, 2013
cute redhead is obviously unhappy with her own life. No real woman refers to another as a c***, especially not in this sort of environment. My grandmother would say she is showing her poor breeding. Matter of fact, the majority of people on here who spout hate must be very unhappy with their own lives. I agree with the original poster. I love Manhattan. I don't like it when I hear people bad talk it and I don't like the attitudes by some of the original Manhattanites, but overall, it's a great place to live and raise children. This mayoral election won't change that.
Doyle as bad as Borgo

Oak Brook, IL

#69 Apr 1, 2013
American wrote:
cute redhead is obviously unhappy with her own life. No real woman refers to another as a c***, especially not in this sort of environment. My grandmother would say she is showing her poor breeding. Matter of fact, the majority of people on here who spout hate must be very unhappy with their own lives. I agree with the original poster. I love Manhattan. I don't like it when I hear people bad talk it and I don't like the attitudes by some of the original Manhattanites, but overall, it's a great place to live and raise children. This mayoral election won't change that.
So you are expressing that you find it distasteful for the "c" word to be used in a woman to woman conversation. Who are you, Mother Theresa? And what proof do you offer that either you or the redhead are women? I would say that no matter what gender either of you are, it is you that is for some reason hurt (if not bested) by whatever your mutual disagreement was even about. Grow up whomever you are as I see no people posting here with any empathy for you. Your idea of unhappiness is a relative term that you seem to throw about quite freely. I would be more interested in reading your post if you didn't leave me with the impression that you are deeple depressed. For your own sake, see someone about that. I want to close by saying there are a lot of places I would love to live in such as Italy, northern California, the carribean and so on, but I simply don't have that kind of money. Manhattan has somehow made itself the next best thing for me a I'm sure many, many other. So what is your point again? Not that I'm seeking a quick reply. You should see that therapist first before trolling around on this site again. that's what I think.
such a tool

Bolingbrook, IL

#70 Apr 1, 2013
Doyle as bad as Borgo wrote:
<quoted text>So you are expressing that you find it distasteful for the "c" word to be used in a woman to woman conversation. Who are you, Mother Theresa? And what proof do you offer that either you or the redhead are women? I would say that no matter what gender either of you are, it is you that is for some reason hurt (if not bested) by whatever your mutual disagreement was even about. Grow up whomever you are as I see no people posting here with any empathy for you. Your idea of unhappiness is a relative term that you seem to throw about quite freely. I would be more interested in reading your post if you didn't leave me with the impression that you are deeple depressed. For your own sake, see someone about that. I want to close by saying there are a lot of places I would love to live in such as Italy, northern California, the carribean and so on, but I simply don't have that kind of money. Manhattan has somehow made itself the next best thing for me a I'm sure many, many other. So what is your point again? Not that I'm seeking a quick reply. You should see that therapist first before trolling around on this site again. that's what I think.
WOW,you are getting so articulate,mooimy right that for you,or maybe Patty?
cute redhead

Chicago, IL

#71 Apr 1, 2013
BEWARE the bi-polar skank. It is next to impossible to reason with her.
MrWooWoo

Chicago, IL

#72 Apr 1, 2013
Love Manhattan wrote:
This is a great town. We have never regretted living here, raising our family here, or the friends we have made here. It's safe & relaxing, love our church, & schools.
If you don 't enjoy all of the above I feel sorry for you. You do need to leave and be happy someplace else.
Those who don't like our town need not post here. You would never be happy!
Theres nothing wrong with the town,it's some of the people running it thats the problem.
cute redhead

Elmwood Park, IL

#73 Apr 1, 2013
MrWooWoo wrote:
<quoted text> Theres nothing wrong with the town,it's some of the people running it thats the problem.
Yes, yes it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone bothered by Citgo 4 min pretty5492 3
America Weakened 38 min John Sanchez 6
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 55 min No ROI 9,004
Cruz - Our Next President 1 hr Patriot 31
Liberals...Pay Up ! 1 hr Patriot 6
A question for the Mayor? 3 hr nada zero zilch 27
Lockport Moving Forward 12 hr Abc 10
More from around the web

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]