Obama keeps money for self Surprised ...

Obama keeps money for self Surprised Dems

Posted in the Joliet Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Neighbor

Saint Charles, IL

#1 Apr 2, 2013
Can't make this stuff up. Now Obama states the millions he's raised (Organizing For America) is for himself, is tax free, is a non-profit organization. No part of those millions he raised can go to Dem Candidates or the DNC. Dems were told to shut up and not speak about this in public.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/04/01/187421/...
Professor

New Lenox, IL

#2 Apr 2, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
Can't make this stuff up. Now Obama states the millions he's raised (Organizing For America) is for himself, is tax free, is a non-profit organization. No part of those millions he raised can go to Dem Candidates or the DNC. Dems were told to shut up and not speak about this in public.
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/04/01/187421/...
That's because his agenda is the transformation of America from Freedom and Democracy to Communism. He only wants to fund that cause. That's the only one he believes is worthy!
Neighbor

Saint Charles, IL

#3 Apr 2, 2013
You don't see this story in the Obama Press either. Our friendly Dems out here need to really grasp what Obama just did to them... He don't need them anymore. Takes the money and keeps it! Way sad, shocking, and yet funny too.
Neighbor

Saint Charles, IL

#4 Apr 3, 2013
Awe, the Obama lovers out here are "judging" my factual posts! Way funny.... Like they say, "Truth Hurts". I just hope they begin to realize who & what Obama is really doling.
NRT

United States

#5 Apr 3, 2013
I think you two should just stay in this room. You both are obsessed and bat shit crazy. Professor is a vile p. o. s., he goes on threads about people hit by a train and spews his anti Obama and gun control views. Someone died, and you feel it is a perfect forum for your idiotic rants, and you do it under multiple names. Pathetic waste you are, I bet your family is proud of you. At least Neighbor has the sense to stop posting and run away when someone posts something that contradicts what he posts.
Neighbor

Saint Charles, IL

#6 Apr 3, 2013
NRT?? Are you the appointed Thread Czar now?
All you seem to post are items attacking Professor. I think you're obsessed with him. Try to begin to think about the threads topic, and then contribute your thoughts about the topic. You know, do it like a big boy, and stop the school yard whining about other posters.
Appalled

Wilmington, IL

#7 Apr 3, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
NRT?? Are you the appointed Thread Czar now?
All you seem to post are items attacking Professor. I think you're obsessed with him. Try to begin to think about the threads topic, and then contribute your thoughts about the topic. You know, do it like a big boy, and stop the school yard whining about other posters.
A "Thread Czar" wouldn't be needed if people had the good sense to monitor themselves and not cross the line. Constantly posting Obama comments on every single thread is annoying but posting them on certain threads, like the train incident one, is downright inappropriate.

I am surprised at your defense of this because the "Neighbor" I know is all about sharing his opinion but usually extends condolences and is respectful of these kinds of threads.

Also, the constant changing of names in order to manipulate the thread is not only obvious, it is childish. You shouldn't be surprised when people like NRT get fed up. These are the reasons good posters lose interest.
Neighbor

Saint Charles, IL

#9 Apr 3, 2013
A) This thread is "not" the Train thread
B) NRT you're putting words in my mouth again
C) Have not really followed the Train thread, you've peaked my interest now.
D) I don't get why people like NRT respond, rant, rave, and go on & on over every post a Professor type makes. Why not skip or ignore it? Responding to a poster for the sole purpose of personal attack is an equally distasteful act to me. Like they say, if it bothers "you", it's "your" problem.
E) Appalled, lots & lots & lots of people use multiple names out here. I have always admitted I use various names for effect on a particular subject. Uncle Sam for patriotic, as an example... I am not offended at all by those using multiple names. In fact, the thought would never occur to me. So you & I can agree to disagree on that subject!
NRT

United States

#10 Apr 3, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
D) I don't get why people like NRT respond, rant, rave, and go on & on over every post a Professor type makes. Why not skip or ignore it? Responding to a poster for the sole purpose of personal attack is an equally distasteful act to me. Like they say, if it bothers "you", it's "your" problem.
E) Appalled, lots & lots & lots of people use multiple names out here. I have always admitted I use various names for effect on a particular subject. Uncle Sam for patriotic, as an example... I am not offended at all by those using multiple names. In fact, the thought would never occur to me. So you & I can agree to disagree on that subject!
Just like Professor infects every thread with his anti Obama rhetoric? I call him out and you defend him. Now that's great. Talking out of both sides of your mouth again I see. And if you don't know what your talking about by " not really following the train thread" then stfu. You just blab and blab about stuff you have no idea about. And when someone does jam you up, as in the republicans selling a candidate spot thread, you run and hide. You are just a useless troll. And I didn't put words into your mouth, besides how would they fit with Professors ass taking up so much room?
Professor

Chicago, IL

#11 Apr 3, 2013
Appalled wrote:
<quoted text>
A "Thread Czar" wouldn't be needed if people had the good sense to monitor themselves and not cross the line. Constantly posting Obama comments on every single thread is annoying but posting them on certain threads, like the train incident one, is downright inappropriate.
I am surprised at your defense of this because the "Neighbor" I know is all about sharing his opinion but usually extends condolences and is respectful of these kinds of threads.
Also, the constant changing of names in order to manipulate the thread is not only obvious, it is childish. You shouldn't be surprised when people like NRT get fed up. These are the reasons good posters lose interest.
Wake up Appalled. If you can't realize that haters of neighbor and I are posting under our poster names, then you are not very wise!

For you to state that you are annoyed by someone else's opinion is crossing the line. That's not very open minded of you:)
Professor

Chicago, IL

#12 Apr 3, 2013
NRT wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Professor infects every thread with his anti Obama rhetoric? I call him out and you defend him. Now that's great. Talking out of both sides of your mouth again I see. And if you don't know what your talking about by " not really following the train thread" then stfu. You just blab and blab about stuff you have no idea about. And when someone does jam you up, as in the republicans selling a candidate spot thread, you run and hide. You are just a useless troll. And I didn't put words into your mouth, besides how would they fit with Professors ass taking up so much room?
You liberals are intolerant of others opinions. You demonize anyone that disagrees with you.

That is a mental disorder!
Neighbor

Roselle, IL

#13 Apr 3, 2013
NRT... You just proved the point I make about you. <LMAO You're dumber than even I thought, given post 10. <ROFLOL As for defending Professor? If he states a fact that you refuse to accept, I'll tell you what he stated is factually correct. I know facts scare you off. Anyway, you proved my point about you in post 10, I shall simply ignore the noise you make out here, you add no value...
NRT

United States

#14 Apr 3, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
NRT... You just proved the point I make about you. <LMAO You're dumber than even I thought, given post 10. <ROFLOL As for defending Professor? If he states a fact that you refuse to accept, I'll tell you what he stated is factually correct. I know facts scare you off. Anyway, you proved my point about you in post 10, I shall simply ignore the noise you make out here, you add no value...
Lol, keep trying Neighbor, keep trying. I guess when you are backed into a corner as you are, you really have no other options. But funny nonetheless.
Appalled

Wilmington, IL

#15 Apr 3, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
You know darn well I am not referring to names used for "effect". I refer to the changing of names to manipulate the thread and to give someone the false image of support.
Neighbor

Roselle, IL

#16 Apr 3, 2013
got ya.... But no, I did not know for certain what you "really" meant.

All we have is text, emotionless text to go by. Always susceptible to a multitude of interpretations.
Appalled

Wilmington, IL

#17 Apr 3, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up Appalled. If you can't realize that haters of neighbor and I are posting under our poster names, then you are not very wise!
For you to state that you are annoyed by someone else's opinion is crossing the line. That's not very open minded of you:)
I was wise enough to catch you when you posted under my name.

I am not annoyed by other opinions. I am annoyed by your constant highjacking of every single thread with your one track, single minded opinion. My favorite was the one about the eyebrow waxing.

I am willing to talk about all kinds of things which I believe makes me very open minded. Talking about one and only one issue and turning every discussion towards this topic is what some would call narrow minded.

Prof, you need to give it a rest. Those of us who enjoy a good debate are losing interest due to this issue. Keep your Obama opinions on the threads where they are relevant. Those who want to engage you, will. Let the forum grow to include all kinds of ideas, opinions and topics. It was like that once and it was a whole lot more interesting.

To Neighbor: Hard as people may try, we all know how hard it is to ignore a person who dominates every conversation.
Professor

New Lenox, IL

#18 Apr 3, 2013
Appalled wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wise enough to catch you when you posted under my name.
I am not annoyed by other opinions. I am annoyed by your constant highjacking of every single thread with your one track, single minded opinion. My favorite was the one about the eyebrow waxing.
I am willing to talk about all kinds of things which I believe makes me very open minded. Talking about one and only one issue and turning every discussion towards this topic is what some would call narrow minded.
Prof, you need to give it a rest. Those of us who enjoy a good debate are losing interest due to this issue. Keep your Obama opinions on the threads where they are relevant. Those who want to engage you, will. Let the forum grow to include all kinds of ideas, opinions and topics. It was like that once and it was a whole lot more interesting.
To Neighbor: Hard as people may try, we all know how hard it is to ignore a person who dominates every conversation.
Unfortunately you don't run this forum to your likings . My post are factual and on topic. I bring facts and good opinion to the table on every discussion. If you like it or not, If you agree or not.

I don't understand how you can determine if a post is done by me or a fraud? You must be blessed with that special gift!

I do notice though how you feel the need to criticize me for everything, while overlooking the perverted, ignorant, slanderous personal attacks against me? You continue to enjoy them, I will continue to speak up for our Freedom and democracy!

God Bless America!
NRT

United States

#19 Apr 3, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately you don't run this forum to your likings . My post are factual and on topic. I bring facts and good opinion to the table on every discussion. If you like it or not, If you agree or not.

I don't understand how you can determine if a post is done by me or a fraud? You must be blessed with that special gift!

I do notice though how you feel the need to criticize me for everything, while overlooking the perverted, ignorant, slanderous personal attacks against me? You continue to enjoy them, I will continue to speak up for our Freedom and democracy!

God Bless America!
Keep thinking that you delusional psychopath. I find humor in the fact that you think you are accomplishing anything productive by your one track message that you hijack every post with. People like you are what is wrong with society. Not to mention hypocritical morons like Neighbor( do as I say, not as I do).
Appalled

Wilmington, IL

#20 Apr 3, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
I'm curious, do you change your ISP for effect too. I must be the only one on here whose ISP stays the same for months on end until the supplier changes it!
Appalled

Wilmington, IL

#21 Apr 3, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately you don't run this forum to your likings . My post are factual and on topic. I bring facts and good opinion to the table on every discussion. If you like it or not, If you agree or not.
God Bless America!
The problem is that you are not on topic. You redirect the topic. I think you know that.

It doesn't take a special gift...just keen observation. Those who participate in the deception are not as clever as they think.

Prof, every time you issue one of your infamous name calling and personal attacks on anyone who votes liberal, you are doing the same thing that you accuse others of. These are people who have done nothing other than have a different opinion than you, vote different than you and see things differently than you. I do not agree with them either, but I acknowledge their right to their different opinion. I do not support or enjoy personal attacks but I think you need to recognize your contribution to the attacks that are directed towards you.

I encourage you to speak up for our freedom and democracy but I challenge you to try and understand that those same entitlements are owed to those who disagree with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vanishing Lockport Council Minutes 10 min EJCDad 12
Why Surprising numbers of Republicans have been... 50 min Liberty 9
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 3 hr Stay the course 9,943
DOYLE on the ropes (Aug '14) 3 hr scandal 65
Lincoln Way 210 July Board Meeting 4 hr bye north 15
What Bernie Sandersís rise means for American p... 5 hr Liberty 28
A question for the Mayor? 5 hr boy o boy 374
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages