show me the milfs
Mrs Mrs

Niles, IL

#1 Jan 24, 2013
I want to where they r
Mike

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Get some help , I hope you don't own guns you need a mental test .
Farmboy

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Sorry, don't know where your mother has been.
So Easy

Lombard, IL

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Mrs Mrs wrote:
I want to where they r
I gave you numerous chances.you chicken sh$tted out and never showed up
Mrs Mrs

Manhattan, IL

#5 Jan 25, 2013
So Easy wrote:
<quoted text>I gave you numerous chances.you chicken sh$tted out and never showed up
But easy I want to meet u

Since: Dec 12

Naperville, IL

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Easy I would go meet you if you would give me the chance. Think about it and let me know.

Since: Jul 12

Melrose Park, IL

#7 Jan 27, 2013
weirdos.
Sovereign

Chicago, IL

#8 Jan 28, 2013
This is why I miss Man-happenin'.
So Easy

Bolingbrook, IL

#9 Jan 28, 2013
the guy down the street wrote:
Easy I would go meet you if you would give me the chance. Think about it and let me know.
Another one that had no balls.told you where i would be at before,and you where a NO SHOW

Since: Dec 12

Cicero, IL

#10 Jan 28, 2013
So Easy wrote:
<quoted text>Another one that had no balls.told you where i would be at before,and you where a NO SHOW
Well let's try this again. The last time it wasn't for me you told Mr Mr .I tried to inbox you but I guess you didn't get it. And my message box doesn't even show I send it. But I have a few things I want to tell you. Care to listen?
Mrs Mrs

United States

#11 Jan 29, 2013
Hey easy lets meet
So Easy

Bolingbrook, IL

#12 Jan 29, 2013
the guy down the street wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let's try this again. The last time it wasn't for me you told Mr Mr .I tried to inbox you but I guess you didn't get it. And my message box doesn't even show I send it. But I have a few things I want to tell you. Care to listen?
I got your messages when i was registered,saw no need to answer.Well talk,i am here.You know where i am on certain nights,but you seem to be a child playing silly little games
Mrs Mrs

United States

#13 Jan 29, 2013
No just concerned adult
Mrs Mrs

United States

#14 Jan 29, 2013
So Easy wrote:
<quoted text>I got your messages when i was registered,saw no need to answer.Well talk,i am here.You know where i am on certain nights,but you seem to be a child playing silly little games
U on fb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
THANK You Alabama!! DOUG JONES WINS!! 15 min Ha Ha Ha 3
Trump needs to golf more! 22 min Agreed 2
Police Officer gets away with murder......this ... 23 min SIGH 9
Do Republicans even care about sexual assault? 36 min MPMMB 4
NorthPoint Vote! 39 min lakeman 15
Corruption 3 hr Lockport 1
neighbor keeps blocking my mailbox (Apr '11) 5 hr Judge 61

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages