First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 11, 2013
Anyone been there? There facebook page has zero info and they don't have a website.
mr t

Chicago, IL

#2 Nov 11, 2013
Save your money help is bad
Disappointed

United States

#3 Nov 11, 2013
Yes, we were *extremely* disappointed in the tacos & meat nachos, they don't taste like Ray Galvez' food AT ALL! The shells & chips taste like they are store bought, NOT like Ray's (light & crispy). The hot sauce is thick & chunky & more like salsa instead of "hot sauce." And, whom ever is cooking the nachos, you need to know the meat goes ON the bean dip & UNDER the cheese so it isn't dried out hard crumbles of ground beef sprinkled on top. I will say the guacamole was SPOT ON! They really need to get Ray's daughter, Carmen in there to show them how it's done.
Dont Do It

Chicago, IL

#4 Nov 14, 2013
Curious wrote:
Anyone been there? There facebook page has zero info and they don't have a website.
Awful! Awful! Awful. I miss Jacks.
yuck

Morris, IL

#5 Nov 16, 2013
this place is very nasty, the bathrooms are nasty, the dining room is nasty it looks like nobody knows how to clean there,and the food, I wouldn't take it to my dog. obviously this place has no management or anyone that knows how to cook. A BIG WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. YUCK!
vetranseyes

United States

#6 Nov 16, 2013
Not handicap freindly at all. Bathrooms are nasty,i seen better in Iraq. Food needs alot of help.not very good at all.Hope things can improve .
disgusted

Morris, IL

#7 Nov 17, 2013
yes this place is very nasty and the food is horrible. the waitstaff is the worst ive ever seen. obviously nobody cares in that place, it has no management and no quality cooks. will never go back.
Fred

Manhattan, IL

#8 Nov 17, 2013
Place would be very successful, in Detroit.
Bad Business

Chicago, IL

#9 Nov 18, 2013
Went over there yesterday afternoon after the storms - closed. Place was dark and the doors were locked. WTH?
disgusted

Morris, IL

#10 Nov 18, 2013
it was probably better for you that it was closed. the place SUCKS. they did you a favor believe me!
levenow

United States

#11 Nov 19, 2013
Bad Business wrote:
Went over there yesterday afternoon after the storms - closed. Place was dark and the doors were locked. WTH?
UH,dumbass! After the storm.Another Borgo bootlicker trying to start s%%t.How about the fact there were ni lights,because there was no power,you clown.
Bad Business

Manhattan, IL

#12 Nov 20, 2013
levenow wrote:
<quoted text>UH,dumbass! After the storm.Another Borgo bootlicker trying to start s%%t.How about the fact there were ni lights,because there was no power,you clown.
The dumbass is YOU! The bar had power, asslicker.
Tax Payer

Manhattan, IL

#13 Nov 20, 2013
Food is salty there.
i know

Bolingbrook, IL

#14 Nov 20, 2013
levenow wrote:
<quoted text>UH,dumbass! After the storm.Another Borgo bootlicker trying to start s%%t.How about the fact there were ni lights,because there was no power,you clown.
well you're obviously doyle or a doyle. leve now...lol thats almost as bad as Mamhattan. Learn to spell. And Sweaty has nothing to do with Gallaghers dump , so why bring him up?
wondering

Westmont, IL

#15 Nov 23, 2013
i know wrote:
<quoted text> well you're obviously doyle or a doyle. leve now...lol thats almost as bad as Mamhattan. Learn to spell. And Sweaty has nothing to do with Gallaghers dump , so why bring him up?
How did this shit hole do tonight with the dumpster food party?
ViVa Galvez

Chicago, IL

#16 Nov 30, 2013
mr t wrote:
Save your money help is bad
Save your money? I paid extra just to get another look at those perfect ta-ta's. The food is as it was before, but the view is now much better. Viva Galvez!
dan

Chicago, IL

#17 Dec 2, 2013
Wow is this place bad. I had the worse burrito ever there. The food isn't cheap and tasted terrible.
The waitress Asked how the food was I politely told her it was terrible she replied ok lol
I wouldnt go back for free
the real thing

Orland Park, IL

#18 Dec 2, 2013
Dan's Diner. Has a certain ring to it. Please grace us with your superior version. I'll try it.
mr t

Riverside, IL

#19 Dec 3, 2013
Who has the ta ta
ViVa Galvez

Chicago, IL

#20 Dec 3, 2013
Her. Nice looking backside too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Council disregards popular opinion 53 min Lago Vista 13
Trump won't do correspondents dinner-what a coward 1 hr MyPantiesMatchMyBra 23
Where oh where should we pee 1 hr MyPantiesMatchMyBra 42
hibernia estates (Nov '12) 2 hr Get a life 35
Support Mayor Steve! 2 hr Lago Vista 10
Agave sucks 2 hr celantro amd onion 3
Review: Cathedral Of St Raymond's (Jan '09) 4 hr good riddance 195

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance