Weapons Of Mass Destruction

Weapons Of Mass Destruction

Posted in the Joliet Forum

Professor

Mokena, IL

#1 Apr 24, 2013
I don't understand how they can charge the surviving Marathon Bomber with Weapons of Mass Destruction? A pressure cooker, guns, and home made explosives? If these are considered weapons of mass destruction, then Iraq did in fact have weapons of mass destruction.

I believe treason would have been a more accurate charge for his actions, among others. The weapons of mass destruction charge is puzzling to me.
occulus

Manhattan, IL

#2 Apr 24, 2013
http://imgur.com/a/Nx8EU
Now stop spreading disinfo
Sara

Mokena, IL

#3 Apr 24, 2013
These are all democratic voters. Uneducated and uninformed. The black lady was honest that she voted on the color of his skin. I thought blacks weren't prejudice?
Question

Coal City, IL

#4 Apr 25, 2013
I agree that the WMD Charges wouldn't quite fit the crime.

What do you think about his not being read his Miranda rights after being arrested?
Molon Labe

Wheaton, IL

#5 Apr 25, 2013
Either we have a Constitution or we don't. If we change how it is applied for different circumstances now, then the terrorists have already won.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#6 Apr 25, 2013
Question wrote:
I agree that the WMD Charges wouldn't quite fit the crime.
What do you think about his not being read his Miranda rights after being arrested?
Under certain circumstances you lose your citizenship.
citizenship is not guaranteed. I looked deeper into this. This is no longer one of those situations like I thought it was. I found out that in 2001 congress passed a bill AUMF under Bush. It basically states that you must be a member of a radical terrorist organization to be declared an act of war against America. They didn't have to rush to judgement on this, but they did. Under this bill the government acted according to our constitution reading him his Miranda rights. All the congressmen who are screaming about the government reading him his Miranda rights must have forgotten what they voted for in 2001. The ones who voted on it at least!
Moodkiller

Mokena, IL

#7 Apr 29, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
citizenship is not guaranteed....

Not according to Eric Holder it isn't, it's a right.

http://nation.foxnews.com/amnesty/2013/04/26/...
Professor

Mokena, IL

#8 Apr 29, 2013
Moodkiller wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to Eric Holder it isn't, it's a right.
http://nation.foxnews.com/amnesty/2013/04/26/...
This is the most radical anti-American regime in American history. If they could wipe our Constitution out while we sleep they would!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weinstein 2 hr Appalled 5
When we elected trump.... 3 hr GhostOfNipsyRussell 1
Systemic Sexism and white male privilege... 4 hr Appalled 17
New Lenox Mustangs a Joke (Sep '10) 5 hr Done2015 60
Trump Hasn't Said A Word 5 hr Appalled 23
Please use abbreviation when addressing trump i... 6 hr Sharky 11
Jason Aldean 7 hr Spooky 23

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance